The ceramic tiles market share in Turkey is expected to surge to USD 598.59 million by 2026 at an accelerating CAGR of 5%. This report provides valuable insights on the post COVID-19 impact on the market, which will help companies evaluate their business approaches.
The ceramic tiles market in Turkey report extensively covers the market segmentations by the following:
- Type - Porcelain, glazed, and unglazed
- End-user - Commercial and residential
The ceramic tiles market in Turkey report also covers several market vendors, including Akgun Group of Companies, Anatolia Tile Stone, Eczacibasi Holding AS, Ege Seramik San ve Tic AS, Ercan Group of Companies, GRANISER GRANIT SERAMIK SAN VE TIC AS, Hitit Seramik, KALE HOLDING A.S., NG Kutahya Seramik Porselen Turizm A.S., Pera Tile, Seramiksan Turgutlu Seramik Sanayi ve Ticaret A.S., SERANIT GRANIT SERAMIK SAN.VE TIC.A.S, Termal Seramik, and Yurtbay Seramik San. ve Tic. A.S. among others.
What will the Ceramic Tiles Market Size in Turkey be During the Forecast Period?
Download the Free Report Sample to Unlock the Ceramic Tiles Market Size in Turkey for the Forecast Period and Other Important Statistics
Ceramic Tiles Market in Turkey: Key Drivers, Trends, and Challenges
The growing promotional activities is notably driving the ceramic tiles market growth in Turkey, although factors such as negative impacts of the pandemic may impede market growth. Our research analysts have studied the historical data and deduced the key market drivers and the COVID-19 pandemic impact on the ceramic tiles industry in Turkey. The holistic analysis of the drivers will help in deducing end goals and refining marketing strategies to gain a competitive edge.
Key Ceramic Tiles Market Driver in Turkey
- One of the key factors driving the ceramic tiles market growth in Turkey is the growing promotional activities.
- The fairs and events organized by leading vendors in the ceramics industry in Turkey include the UNICERA Istanbul exhibition, Yapex Ceramic & Bathroom Fair, and the TurkeyBuild Istanbul fair.
- The aims of these fairs and exhibitions are to establish important trade relations for the growth of the regional ceramics industry and to establish procurement committees.
- The last fair was held at CNR Expo Center in Istanbul in November 2021 and attracted a lot of attention from international players as more than 1,200 brands introduce their innovative products.
- The events and activities are also regularly published in some of the world's most prestigious design magazines and journals, which will further support the market growth in the forecast period.
Key Ceramic Tiles Market Trend in Turkey
- Increasing exports of Turkish ceramic tiles is one of the key Turkey ceramic tiles market trends that is expected to impact the industry positively in the forecast period.
- Turkey has a presence of 28 vendors that include VitrA Karo San. ve Tic. AS, Kale Group, and Ege Seramik Group.
- As per the data provided by the Turkish Statistical Institute (TURKSTAT), in 2019, the exports of the building ceramics industry in Turkey were valued at USD 9,393 million, which increased to USD 10,539 million in 2020.
- In 2020, Turkey was the fourth-largest exporter of ceramic tiles globally, after China, Italy, and Spain.
- Thus, the increasing exports from the ceramic tile manufacturing industry in the country will augment the market growth in the coming years.
Key Ceramic Tiles Market Challenge in Turkey
- One of the key challenges to the ceramic tiles market growth in Turkey is the negative impacts of the pandemic.
- The Turkish Ceramics Society had to conduct its art events online due to the restrictions imposed by the nationwide lockdowns.
- The SERES 20 International Ceramics, Glass, Enamel, Glaze, and Pigment Congress could not be held in 2020 due to the pandemic and was postponed to 2021.
- The international travel bans that were imposed globally led to the cancellation of commercial flights and a reduction in domestic and outbound tourists.
- Such factors hampered the demand for ceramic tiles which hampered the market growth.
This ceramic tiles market in Turkey analysis report also provides detailed information on other upcoming trends and challenges that will have a far-reaching effect on the market growth. The actionable insights on the trends and challenges will help companies evaluate and develop growth strategies for 2022-2026.
Parent Market Analysis
Technavio categorizes the ceramic tiles market in Turkey as a part of the global construction materials market. Our research report has extensively covered external factors influencing the parent market growth potential in the coming years, which will determine the levels of growth of the ceramic tiles market in Turkey during the forecast period.
Who are the Major Ceramic Tiles Market Vendors in Turkey?
The report analyzes the market's competitive landscape and offers information on several market vendors, including:
- Akgun Group of Companies
- Anatolia Tile Stone
- Eczacibasi Holding AS
- Ege Seramik San ve Tic AS
- Ercan Group of Companies
- GRANISER GRANIT SERAMIK SAN VE TIC AS
- Hitit Seramik
- KALE HOLDING A.S.
- NG Kutahya Seramik Porselen Turizm A.S.
- Pera Tile
- Seramiksan Turgutlu Seramik Sanayi ve Ticaret A.S.
- SERANIT GRANIT SERAMIK SAN.VE TIC.A.S
- Termal Seramik
- Yurtbay Seramik San. ve Tic. A.S.
This statistical study of the ceramic tiles market in Turkey encompasses successful business strategies deployed by the key vendors. The ceramic tiles market in Turkey is fragmented and the vendors are deploying organic and inorganic growth strategies to compete in the market.
Product Insights and News
- Akgun Group of Companies - Under the unified segment, the company operates in the fields of building materials, automotive, insurance, logistics, and oil field.
- Akgun Group of Companies - The company offers a wide range of ceramic tiles under the brand name DURA TILES.
To make the most of the opportunities and recover from post COVID-19 impact, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The ceramic tiles market in Turkey forecast report offers in-depth insights into key vendor profiles. The profiles include information on the production, sustainability, and prospects of the leading companies.
Ceramic Tiles Market in Turkey Value Chain Analysis
Our report provides extensive information on the value chain analysis for the ceramic tiles market in Turkey, which vendors can leverage to gain a competitive advantage during the forecast period. The end-to-end understanding of the value chain is essential in profit margin optimization and evaluation of business strategies. The data available in our value chain analysis segment can help vendors drive costs and enhance customer services during the forecast period.
What are the Revenue-generating Type Segments in the Ceramic Tiles Market in Turkey?
To gain further insights on the market contribution of various segments Request for a FREE sample
The ceramic tiles market share growth in Turkey by the porcelain segment will be significant during the forecast period. The wide range of product offerings from market vendors will drive the growth of the market segment in the forecast years.
This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the segments to the growth of the ceramic tiles market size in Turkey and actionable market insights on post COVID-19 impact on each segment.
Ceramic Tiles Market Scope in Turkey
Growth momentum & CAGR
Accelerate at a CAGR of 5%
Market growth 2022-2026
YoY growth (%)
Leading companies, Competitive strategies, Consumer engagement scope
Key companies profiled
Akgun Group of Companies, Anatolia Tile Stone, Eczacibasi Holding AS, Ege Seramik San ve Tic AS, Ercan Group of Companies, GRANISER GRANIT SERAMIK SAN VE TIC AS, Hitit Seramik, KALE HOLDING A.S., NG Kutahya Seramik Porselen Turizm A.S., Pera Tile, Seramiksan Turgutlu Seramik Sanayi ve Ticaret A.S., SERANIT GRANIT SERAMIK SAN.VE TIC.A.S, Termal Seramik, and Yurtbay Seramik San. ve Tic. A.S.
Parent market analysis, Market growth inducers and obstacles, Fast-growing and slow-growing segment analysis, COVID-19 impact and recovery analysis and future consumer dynamics, and Market condition analysis for the forecast period.
If our report has not included the data that you are looking for, you can reach out to our analysts and get segments customized.
Request for a FREE sample
What are the Key Data Covered in this Ceramic Tiles Market in Turkey Report?
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2022-2026
- Detailed information on factors that will drive ceramic tiles market growth in Turkey during the next five years
- Precise estimation of the ceramic tiles market size in Turkey and its contribution to the parent market
- Accurate predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the ceramic tiles industry in Turkey
- A thorough analysis of the market's competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of ceramic tiles market vendors in Turkey
We can help! Our analysts can customize this report to meet your requirements. Get in touch
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The analysts have presented the various facets of the market with a particular focus on identifying the key industry influencers. The data thus presented is comprehensive, reliable, and the result of extensive research, both primary and secondary.
- Manufacturers and suppliers
- Channel partners
- Industry experts
- Strategic decision makers
- Industry journals and periodicals
- Government data
- Financial reports of key industry players
- Historical data
- Press releases
- Collation of data
- Estimation of key figures
- Analysis of derived insights
- Triangulation with data models
- Reference against proprietary databases
- Corroboration with industry experts
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Five forces analysis
- Market size and forecast
- Market segmentation
- Geographical insights
- Competitive landscape