Architectural Rendering Software Market by Application and Geography - Forecast and Analysis 2021-2025
- Published: Nov 2021
- Pages: 120
- SKU: IRTNTR45462
Purchase this report now and if we publish a new version within 90 days, we will send you a free copy.
The architectural rendering software market share is expected to increase by USD 971.89 million from 2020 to 2025, and the market’s growth momentum will decelerate at a CAGR of 23.53%.
This architectural rendering software market research report provides valuable insights on the post COVID-19 impact on the market, which will help companies evaluate their business approaches. Furthermore, this report extensively covers architectural rendering software market segmentations by application (non-residential, residential, and others) and geography (North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America). The architectural rendering software market report also offers information on several market vendors, including Act-3D BV, Autodesk Inc., Chaos Software Ltd., Daz Productions Inc., Enscape GmbH, Luxion Inc., Nemetschek SE, NEXT LIMIT SL, OTOY Inc., and Roper Technologies Inc. among others.
What will the Architectural Rendering Software Market Size be During the Forecast Period?
Download the Free Report Sample to Unlock the Architectural Rendering Software Market Size for the Forecast Period and Other Important Statistics
Architectural Rendering Software Market: Key Drivers, Trends, and Challenges
Based on our research output, there has been a positive impact on the market growth during and post COVID-19 era. The increased use of architectural rendering software in emerging markets is notably driving the architectural rendering software market growth, although factors such as data format compatibility issues may impede market growth. Our research analysts have studied the historical data and deduced the key market drivers and the COVID-19 pandemic impact on the architectural rendering software industry. The holistic analysis of the drivers will help in deducing end goals and refining marketing strategies to gain a competitive edge.
Key Architectural Rendering Software Market Driver
One of the key factors driving the architectural rendering software market growth is the increased use of architectural rendering software in emerging markets. The demand for architectural rendering software from the construction and real estate industries is increasing in Middle East countries, such as Oman, Bahrain, the UAE, Saudi Arabia, and Kuwait, as well as emerging Asian markets, including India, China, Indonesia, and the Philippines. This is because these countries are focused on constructing challenging building structures, such as the Burj Khalifa and Palm Jumeirah in the UAE, the Hong Kong Zhuhai Macau Bridge, and buildings in Nanhui New City, all of which require highly realistic 3D architectural rendering at different stages of the construction process. Additionally, the growth in the urban population, coupled with the rapid economic and industrial development worldwide, has led to an increase in the demand for buildings with sophisticated and attractive designs. Many construction companies in emerging economies are investing heavily in residential and commercial buildings, which are the two major end-user segments in the market. This, in turn, is expected to drive the growth of the global architectural rendering software market during the forecast period.
Key Architectural Rendering Software Market Trend
Growing demand for cloud-based architectural rendering services is the major trend influencing architectural rendering software market growth. The vendors operating in the global architectural rendering software market have increasingly started to focus on providing cloud-based architectural rendering services. The cloud-based architectural rendering software segment is expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period. One of the major benefits of cloud-based rendering services is that the software can be accessed from all platforms. Many vendors are offering cloud-based rendering services in the market. Besides, many of the core vendors of cloud computing are entering the market because of the growing demand for cloud-based rendering services. For instance, Lagoa is a cloud-based 3D rendering software that supports many CAD formats from CATIA, Rhinoceros, PTC, and Solid Edge. Thus, the growing demand for cloud-based architectural rendering services has led to an increase in the availability of such software, which is expected to have a positive impact on the growth of the global architectural rendering software market during the forecast period.
Key Architectural Rendering Software Market Challenge
Data format compatibility issues is one of the key challenges hindering the architectural rendering software market growth. Architectural rendering software uses multiple rendering engines and platforms to support different data formats. For instance, 3ds Max software from Autodesk Inc. (Autodesk) uses format extensions, such as .max and .3ds. Likewise, Lightwave software uses the extension. lw, while Cinema 4D uses the extension .c4d. The availability of a wide range of data formats makes it difficult for end-users to operate the software, as there is no common platform that supports all data formats for rendering output. However, small and medium-sized service providers and some core rendering service providers find it difficult to support different platforms. Architectural rendering software providers provide support for some common platforms. However, as there are numerous data formats available, companies cannot change their programming to accommodate all these formats. A rise in the number of data formats is adding to the complexity of architectural rendering software. Thus, data format compatibility issues with architectural rendering software have a significantly negative impact on the growth of the global architectural rendering software market during the forecast period.
This architectural rendering software market analysis report also provides detailed information on other upcoming trends and challenges that will have a far-reaching effect on the market growth. The actionable insights on the trends and challenges will help companies evaluate and develop growth strategies for 2021-2025.
Parent Market Analysis
Technavio categorizes the global architectural rendering software market as a part of the global application software market. Our research report has extensively covered external factors influencing the parent market growth potential in the coming years, which will determine the levels of growth of the architectural rendering software market during the forecast period.
Who are the Major Architectural Rendering Software Market Vendors?
The report analyzes the market’s competitive landscape and offers information on several market vendors, including:
- Act-3D BV
- Autodesk Inc.
- Chaos Software Ltd.
- Daz Productions Inc.
- Enscape GmbH
- Luxion Inc.
- Nemetschek SE
- NEXT LIMIT SL
- OTOY Inc.
- Roper Technologies Inc.
This statistical study of the architectural rendering software market encompasses successful business strategies deployed by the key vendors. The architectural rendering software market is fragmented and the vendors are deploying growth strategies such as organic and inorganic strategies to compete in the market.
Product Insights and News
- Act-3D BV - The company offers Lumion standard and Lumion professional that fits into design process and allows to create stunning images, videos or panoramas
To make the most of the opportunities and recover from post COVID-19 impact, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The architectural rendering software market forecast report offers in-depth insights into key vendor profiles. The profiles include information on the production, sustainability, and prospects of the leading companies.
Architectural Rendering Software Market Value Chain Analysis
Our report provides extensive information on the value chain analysis for the architectural rendering software market, which vendors can leverage to gain a competitive advantage during the forecast period. The end-to-end understanding of the value chain is essential in profit margin optimization and evaluation of business strategies. The data available in our value chain analysis segment can help vendors drive costs and enhance customer services during the forecast period.
The report has further elucidated on other innovative approaches being followed by service providers to ensure a sustainable market presence.
Which are the Key Regions for Architectural Rendering Software Market?
For more insights on the market share of various regions Request for a FREE sample now!
31% of the market’s growth will originate from North America during the forecast period. US is the key market for architectural rendering software in North America. Market growth in this region will be faster than the growth of the market in MEA and South America regions.
The architectural rendering software market in North America is expected to grow at a significant rate due to large-scale investments in the construction industry in the region, which, in turn, is propelling the demand for architectural rendering software. This market research report entails detailed information on the competitive intelligence, marketing gaps, and regional opportunities in store for vendors, which will assist in creating efficient business plans.
COVID Impact and Recovery Analysis
The construction industry in the region witnessed a decline in growth due to the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020. For instance, several construction projects had either been temporarily suspended by the government or have been kept operational with a limited number of workers. Therefore, the COVID-19 pandemic has had an adverse impact on the demand for architectural rendering software during 2020-2021, owing to a decline in the growth rate of the construction industry in the region. However, in 2021, large-scale vaccination drives in countries such as the US and Canada reduced the number of daily COVID-19 cases in the region. Furthermore, in January 2021, the US president announced a COVID-19 stimulus package worth $1.9 billion to overcome the adverse effect of the pandemic on the US economy. Such steps will drive the growth of the regional market during the forecast period since construction industries that are potential users of architectural rendering software are expected to resume their operations and exhibit significant growth in the coming years.
What are the Revenue-generating Application Segments in the Architectural Rendering Software Market?
To gain further insights on the market contribution of various segments Request for a FREE sample
The architectural rendering software market share growth by the non-residential will be significant during the forecast period. The non-residential building segment includes commercial buildings, institutions, community centers, and industrial buildings. The growth in the number of construction projects in the non-residential segment across the world is expected to drive the growth of this segment during the forecast period.
Besides the above-mentioned factors, the post COVID-19 impact has brought forth a slowdown in or fast tracked the demand for the service or product. This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the segments to the growth of the architectural rendering software market size and actionable market insights on post COVID-19 impact on each segment.
Architectural Rendering Software Market Scope
Growth momentum & CAGR
Decelerate at a CAGR of 23.53%
Market growth 2021-2025
$ 971.89 million
YoY growth (%)
North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America
Performing market contribution
North America at 31%
Key consumer countries
US, China, Germany, UK, and Singapore
Leading companies, Competitive strategies, Consumer engagement scope
Key companies profiled
Act-3D BV, Autodesk Inc., Chaos Software Ltd., Daz Productions Inc., Enscape GmbH, Luxion Inc., Nemetschek SE, NEXT LIMIT SL, OTOY Inc., and Roper Technologies Inc.
Parent market analysis, Market growth inducers and obstacles, Fast-growing and slow-growing segment analysis, COVID 19 impact and recovery analysis and future consumer dynamics, Market condition analysis for forecast period
If our report has not included the data that you are looking for, you can reach out to our analysts and get segments customized.
What are the Key Data Covered in this Architectural Rendering Software Market Report?
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will drive architectural rendering software market growth during the next five years
- Precise estimation of the architectural rendering software market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Accurate predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the architectural rendering software industry across North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America
- A thorough analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of architectural rendering software market vendors
We can help! Our analysts can customize this report to meet your requirements. Get in touch
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Landscape
- 2.1 Market ecosystem
- Exhibit 01: Parent market
- Exhibit 02: Market characteristics
- 2.2 Value chain analysis
- Exhibit 03: Value Chain Analysis: Application software
3 Market Sizing
- 3.1 Market definition
- Exhibit 04: Offerings of vendors included in the market definition
- 3.2 Market segment analysis
- Exhibit 05: Market segments
- 3.3 Market size 2020
- 3.4 Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 - 2025
- Exhibit 06: Global - Market size and forecast 2020 - 2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 07: Global market: Year-over-year growth 2020 - 2025 (%)
4 Five Forces Analysis
- 4.1 Five forces summary
- Exhibit 08: Five forces analysis 2020 & 2025
- 4.2 Bargaining power of buyers
- Exhibit 09: Bargaining power of buyers
- 4.3 Bargaining power of suppliers
- Exhibit 10: Bargaining power of suppliers
- 4.4 Threat of new entrants
- Exhibit 11: Threat of new entrants
- 4.5 Threat of substitutes
- Exhibit 12: Threat of substitutes
- 4.6 Threat of rivalry
- Exhibit 13: Threat of rivalry
- 4.7 Market condition
- Exhibit 14: Market condition - Five forces 2020
5 Market Segmentation by Application
- 5.1 Market segments
- Exhibit 15: Application - Market share 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.2 Comparison by Application
- Exhibit 16: Comparison by Application
- 5.3 Non-residential - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 17: Non-residential - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 18: Non-residential - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.4 Residential - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 19: Residential - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 20: Residential - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.5 Others - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 21: Others - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 22: Others - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.6 Market opportunity by Application
- Exhibit 23: Market opportunity by Application
6 Customer landscape
7 Geographic Landscape
- 7.1 Geographic segmentation
- Exhibit 25: Market share by geography 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.2 Geographic comparison
- Exhibit 26: Geographic comparison
- 7.3 North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 27: North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 28: North America - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.4 Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 29: Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 30: Europe - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.5 APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 31: APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 32: APAC - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.6 MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 33: MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 34: MEA - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.7 South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 35: South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 36: South America - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.8 Key leading countries
- Exhibit 37: Key leading countries
- 7.9 Market opportunity by geography
- Exhibit 38: Market opportunity by geography ($ million)
8 Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- 8.1 Market drivers
- 8.2 Market challenges
- Exhibit 39: Impact of drivers and challenges
- 8.3 Market trends
9 Vendor Landscape
- 9.1 Vendor landscape
- Exhibit 40: Vendor landscape
- 9.2 Landscape disruption
- Exhibit 41: Landscape disruption
- Exhibit 42: Industry risks
- 9.3 Competitive landscape
10 Vendor Analysis
- 10.1 Vendors covered
- Exhibit 43: Vendors covered
- 10.2 Market positioning of vendors
- Exhibit 44: Market positioning of vendors
- 10.3 Act-3D BV
- Exhibit 45: Act-3D BV - Overview
- Exhibit 46: Act-3D BV - Product and service
- Exhibit 47: Act-3D BV - Key offerings
- 10.4 Autodesk Inc.
- Exhibit 48: Autodesk Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 49: Autodesk Inc. - Business segments
- Exhibit 50: Autodesk Inc. – Key news
- Exhibit 51: Autodesk Inc. - Key offerings
- 10.5 Chaos Software Ltd.
- Exhibit 52: Chaos Software Ltd. - Overview
- Exhibit 53: Chaos Software Ltd. - Product and service
- Exhibit 54: Chaos Software Ltd. - Key offerings
- 10.6 Daz Productions Inc.
- 10.7 Enscape GmbH
- Exhibit 58: Enscape GmbH - Overview
- Exhibit 59: Enscape GmbH - Product and service
- Exhibit 60: Enscape GmbH - Key offerings
- 10.8 Luxion Inc.
- Exhibit 61: Luxion Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 62: Luxion Inc. - Product and service
- Exhibit 63: Luxion Inc. - Key offerings
- 10.9 Nemetschek SE
- Exhibit 64: Nemetschek SE - Overview
- Exhibit 65: Nemetschek SE - Business segments
- Exhibit 66: Nemetschek SE - Key offerings
- Exhibit 67: Nemetschek SE - Segment focus
- 10.10 NEXT LIMIT SL
- Exhibit 68: NEXT LIMIT SL - Overview
- Exhibit 69: NEXT LIMIT SL - Product and service
- Exhibit 70: NEXT LIMIT SL - Key offerings
- 10.11 OTOY Inc.
- Exhibit 71: OTOY Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 72: OTOY Inc. - Product and service
- Exhibit 73: OTOY Inc.- Key news
- Exhibit 74: OTOY Inc. - Key offerings
- 10.12 Roper Technologies Inc.
- Exhibit 75: Roper Technologies Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 76: Roper Technologies Inc. - Business segments
- Exhibit 77: Roper Technologies Inc. - Key offerings
- Exhibit 78: Roper Technologies Inc. - Segment focus
- 11.1 Scope of the report
- 11.2 Currency conversion rates for US$
- Exhibit 79: Currency conversion rates for US$
- 11.3 Research methodology
- Exhibit 80: Research Methodology
- Exhibit 81: Validation techniques employed for market sizing
- Exhibit 82: Information sources
- 11.4 List of abbreviations
- Exhibit 83: List of abbreviations
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The analysts have presented the various facets of the market with a particular focus on identifying the key industry influencers. The data thus presented is comprehensive, reliable, and the result of extensive research, both primary and secondary.
- Market size and forecast
- Market segmentation
- Geographical insights
- Competitive landscape
Get your FREE sample now!
Frequently Asked Questions?
- Increased use of architectural rendering software in emerging markets
- Rising demand for non-photorealistic rendering
Get the report (PDF) sent to your email within minutes.
Subscribe & Save
Get lifetime access to our
Did you know?
Did you know?
Did you know?
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.