Digital Signature Market by End-user and Geography - Forecast and Analysis 2021-2025
- Published: Jul 2021
- Pages: 120
- SKU: IRTNTR43546
Enjoy complimentary customisation on priority with our Enterprise License!
One user only.
Quick & easy download option
Unlimited user access (Within your organization)
Complimentary Customization Included
The digital signature market share is expected to increase to USD 7.10 billion from 2020 to 2025, and the market's growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 30%. One of the key highlights of this report is the valuable insights on the post COVID-19 impact on the market, which will help companies evaluate their business approaches.
This digital signature market research report extensively covers market segmentation by end-user (BFSI, government, healthcare, legal, and others) and geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA).
The digital signature market report also offers information on several market vendors, including Adobe Inc., DocuSign Inc., Dropbox Inc., Entrust Datacard Corp., GMO Internet Inc., OneSpan Inc., Oracle Corp., SIGNiX Inc., Thales Group, and Thoma Bravo LP among others.
What will the Digital Signature Market Size be During the Forecast Period?
Download the Free Report Sample to Unlock the Digital Signature Market Size for the Forecast Period and Other Important Statistics
"The growth of the market in the region is driven by the high adoption of cloud technology in the US and Canada."
Digital Signature Market: Key Drivers, Trends, and Challenges
Based on our research output, there has been a positive impact on the market growth during and post COVID-19 era. The growing number of partnerships and acquisitions is notably driving the digital signature market growth, although factors such as security concerns associated with digital signatures may impede the market growth. Our research analysts have studied the historical data and deduced the key market drivers and the COVID-19 pandemic impact on the digital signature industry. The holistic analysis of the drivers will help in deducing end goals and refining marketing strategies to gain a competitive edge.
Key Digital Signature Market Driver
- One of the key factors driving growth in the digital signature market is the growing number of partnerships and acquisitions.
- The global digital signature market is growing due to the increased preference for digital signatures in a wide range of end-user segments.
- Banks, government offices, and legal and IT service providers, all are adopting digital signatures in their workflow.
- Vendors are also forming strategic partnerships and acquiring other vendors. Market participants are opting for these strategies to gain access to new clients and new geographic areas, which will increase their market share.
- The M&A strategies help market players to gain access to new technologies that can help them in improving their product portfolio. This will help in driving the digital signature market growth during the forecast period.
Key Digital Signature Market Trend
- The growing number of apps for digital signatures is another factor supporting the digital signature market share growth.
- The apps can be accessed through mobile devices as well as desktops.
- Apps such as Eversign, DocuSign, and Adobe Sign are a few of the most prominent offerings in the market.
- The adoption of these apps is increasing owing to the benefit of easy accessibility and mobile operability.
- The growing trend toward cloud-based digital signatures and the introduction of ETSI TS 119 432 standards will increase the adoption of these apps in mobile devices.
Key Digital Signature Market Challenge
- The security concerns associated with digital signatures will be a major challenge for the digital signature market during the forecast period.
- Digital signatures are supposed to prevent forgeries of invoices, legal contracts, and other important documents.
- A threat to digital security can drastically impact individual users as well as organizations across various sectors such as financial, healthcare, and legal.
- The NIST is working to find out new standards in cryptographic algorithms that would not be vulnerable to attacks from quantum computers. Such developments are still in the working stage, and doubt about the digital security of digital signatures makes individuals and organizations reluctant toward its adoption, which, in turn, creates a challenge for the market's growth.
This digital signature market analysis report also provides detailed information on other upcoming trends and challenges that will have a far-reaching effect on the market growth. The actionable insights on the trends and challenges will help companies evaluate and develop growth strategies for 2021-2025.
The parent global IT software market covers companies engaged in developing and producing application and system software. It also includes companies offering database management software. The global systems software market covers organizations that are engaged in developing application development and management software, cloud computing software, data center and hosting software, IT management software, mobility software, networking software, security software, and storage software. It excludes companies classified in the development and production of home entertainment software.
Parent Market Analysis
Technavio categorizes the global digital signature market as a part of the global systems software market. Our research report has extensively covered external factors influencing the parent market growth potential in the coming years, which will determine the levels of growth of the digital signature market during the forecast period.
Who are the Major Digital Signature Market Vendors?
The report analyzes the market's competitive landscape and offers information on several market vendors, including:
- Adobe Inc.
- DocuSign Inc.
- Dropbox Inc.
- Entrust Datacard Corp.
- GMO Internet Inc.
- OneSpan Inc.
- Oracle Corp.
- SIGNiX Inc.
- Thales Group
- Thoma Bravo LP
This statistical study of the digital signature market encompasses successful business strategies deployed by the key vendors. The digital signature market is concentrated and the vendors are deploying organic and inorganic growth strategies to compete in the market.
Product Insights and News
- Dropbox Inc. - The company provides an electronic signature solution to create and e-sign documents within Dropbox to keep your files more organized and secure.
- Dropbox Inc. - Under the unified business segment, the company manages its operations and allocates resources through a single operating segment. It also manages, monitors, and reports its financials through this segment.
To make the most of the opportunities and recover from post COVID-19 impact, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The digital signature market forecast report offers in-depth insights into key vendor profiles. The profiles include information on the production, sustainability, and prospects of the leading companies.
Digital Signature Market Value Chain Analysis
Our report provides extensive information on the value chain analysis for the digital signature market, which vendors can leverage to gain a competitive advantage during the forecast period. The end-to-end understanding of the value chains is essential in profit margin optimization and evaluation of business strategies. The data available in our value chain analysis segment can help vendors drive costs and enhance customer services during the forecast period.
The value chain of the systems software market includes the following core components:
- Software development
- Marketing and distribution
- Post-sales services
- Market innovation
The report has further elucidated on other innovative approaches being followed by manufacturers to ensure a sustainable market presence.
Which are the Key Regions for Digital Signature Market?
For more insights on the market share of various regions Request for a FREE sample now!
33% of the market's growth will originate from North America during the forecast period. The US is the key market for digital signatures in North America. Market growth in this region will be faster than the growth of the market in the South American and MEA regions.
The high adoption of cloud technology in the US and Canada will facilitate the digital signature market growth in North America over the forecast period. This market research report entails detailed information on the competitive intelligence, marketing gaps, and regional opportunities in store for vendors, which will assist in creating efficient business plans.
COVID Impact and Recovery Analysis
The outbreak of COVID-19 propelled the growth of the market in North America in 2020. The emergence of a new business environment characterized by the remote working culture increased the adoption of cloud services and digitization for planning, tracking, and monitoring documentation. The imposition of lockdown norms across various industries fueled digital engagement in 2020. The integration of digital signatures makes remote working easier and enables collaboration with clients while providing a secure and scalable digital infrastructure. Therefore, the use of digital signatures has been emerging as a critical tool for the growth of a business during the pandemic and is expected to continue post-pandemic.
What are the Revenue-generating End-user Segments in the Digital Signature Market?
To gain further insights on the market contribution of various segments Request for a FREE sample
The digital signature market share growth by the BFSI segment will be significant during the forecast period.
This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the segments to the growth of the digital signature market size and actionable market insights on post COVID-19 impact on each segment.
Digital Signature Market Scope
Growth momentum & CAGR
Accelerate at a CAGR of 30%
Market growth 2021-2025
$ 7.10 billion
YoY growth (%)
North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA
Performing market contribution
North America at 33%
Key consumer countries
US, Germany, UK, China, and Japan
Leading companies, Competitive strategies, Consumer engagement scope
Key companies profiled
Adobe Inc., DocuSign Inc., Dropbox Inc., Entrust Datacard Corp., GMO Internet Inc., OneSpan Inc., Oracle Corp., SIGNiX Inc., Thales Group, and Thoma Bravo LP
Parent market analysis, Market growth inducers and obstacles, Fast-growing and slow-growing segment analysis, COVID 19 impact and recovery analysis and future consumer dynamics, Market condition analysis for the forecast period
If our report has not included the data that you are looking for, you can reach out to our analysts and get segments customized.
What are the Key Data Covered in this Digital Signature Market Report?
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will drive digital signature market growth during the next five years
- Precise estimation of the digital signature market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Accurate predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the digital signature industry across North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA
- A thorough analysis of the market's competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of digital signature market vendors
We can help! Our analysts can customize this report to meet your requirements. Get in touch
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Landscape
- 2.1 Market ecosystem
- Exhibit 01: Parent market
- Exhibit 02: Market characteristics
- 2.2 Value chain analysis
- Exhibit 03:Value Chain Analysis: Systems software
3 Market Sizing
- 3.1 Market definition
- Exhibit 04: Offerings of vendors included in the market definition
- 3.2 Market segment analysis
- Exhibit 05: Market segments
- 3.3 Market size 2020
- 3.4 Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 - 2025
- Exhibit 06: Global - Market size and forecast 2020 - 2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 07: Global market: Year-over-year growth 2020 - 2025 (%)
4 Five Forces Analysis
- 4.1 Five forces summary
- Exhibit 08: Five forces analysis 2020 & 2025
- 4.2 Bargaining power of buyers
- Exhibit 09: Bargaining power of buyers
- 4.3 Bargaining power of suppliers
- Exhibit 10: Bargaining power of suppliers
- 4.4 Threat of new entrants
- Exhibit 11: Threat of new entrants
- 4.5 Threat of substitutes
- Exhibit 12: Threat of substitutes
- 4.6 Threat of rivalry
- Exhibit 13: Threat of rivalry
- 4.7 Market condition
- Exhibit 14: Market condition - Five forces 2020
5 Market Segmentation by End-user
- 5.1 Market segments
- Exhibit 15: End-user - Market share 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.2 Comparison by End-user
- Exhibit 16: Comparison by End-user
- 5.3 BFSI - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 17: BFSI - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 18: BFSI - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.4 Government - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 19: Government - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 20: Government - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.5 Healthcare - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 21: Healthcare - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 22: Healthcare - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.6 Legal - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 23: Legal - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 24: Legal - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.7 Others - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 25: Others - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 26: Others - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.8 Market opportunity by End-user
- Exhibit 27: Market opportunity by End-user
6 Customer landscape
7 Geographic Landscape
- 7.1 Geographic segmentation
- Exhibit 29: Market share by geography 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.2 Geographic comparison
- Exhibit 30: Geographic comparison
- 7.3 North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 31: North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 32: North America - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.4 Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 33: Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 34: Europe - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.5 APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 35: APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 36: APAC - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.6 South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 37: South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 38: South America - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.7 MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 39: MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 40: MEA - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.8 Key leading countries
- Exhibit 41: Key leading countries
- 7.9 Market opportunity by geography
- Exhibit 42: Market opportunity by geography ($ million)
8 Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- 8.1 Market drivers
- 8.2 Market challenges
- Exhibit 43: Impact of drivers and challenges
- 8.3 Market trends
9 Vendor Landscape
- 9.1 Overview
- 9.2 Vendor landscape
- Exhibit 44: Vendor landscape
- 9.3 Landscape disruption
- Exhibit 45: Landscape disruption
- Exhibit 46: Industry risks
10 Vendor Analysis
- 10.1 Vendors covered
- Exhibit 47: Vendors covered
- 10.2 Market positioning of vendors
- Exhibit 48: Market positioning of vendors
- 10.3 Adobe Inc.
- Exhibit 49: Adobe Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 50: Adobe Inc. - Business segments
- Exhibit 51: Adobe Inc. - Key news
- Exhibit 52: Adobe Inc. - Key offerings
- Exhibit 53: Adobe Inc. - Segment focus
- 10.4 DocuSign Inc.
- Exhibit 54: DocuSign Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 55: DocuSign Inc. - Product and service
- Exhibit 56: DocuSign Inc. - Key news
- Exhibit 57: DocuSign Inc. - Key offerings
- 10.5 Dropbox Inc.
- Exhibit 58: Dropbox Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 59: Dropbox Inc. - Product and service
- Exhibit 60: Dropbox Inc. - Key news
- Exhibit 61: Dropbox Inc. - Key offerings
- 10.6 Entrust Datacard Corp.
- Exhibit 62: Entrust Datacard Corp. - Overview
- Exhibit 63: Entrust Datacard Corp. - Product and service
- Exhibit 64: Entrust Datacard Corp. - Key news
- Exhibit 65: Entrust Datacard Corp. - Key offerings
- 10.7 GMO Internet Inc.
- Exhibit 66: GMO Internet Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 67: GMO Internet Inc. - Business segments
- Exhibit 68: GMO Internet Inc. - Key offerings
- Exhibit 69: GMO Internet Inc. - Segment focus
- 10.8 OneSpan Inc.
- Exhibit 70: OneSpan Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 71: OneSpan Inc. - Product and service
- Exhibit 72: OneSpan Inc. - Key offerings
- 10.9 Oracle Corp.
- Exhibit 73: Oracle Corp. - Overview
- Exhibit 74: Oracle Corp. - Business segments
- Exhibit 75: Oracle Corp. - Key news
- Exhibit 76: Oracle Corp. - Key offerings
- Exhibit 77: Oracle Corp. - Segment focus
- 10.10 SIGNiX Inc.
- Exhibit 78: SIGNiX Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 79: SIGNiX Inc. - Product and service
- Exhibit 80: SIGNiX Inc. - Key offerings
- 10.11 Thales Group
- Exhibit 81: Thales Group - Overview
- Exhibit 82: Thales Group - Business segments
- Exhibit 83: Thales Group - Key offerings
- Exhibit 84: Thales Group - Segment focus
- 10.12 Thoma Bravo LP
- Exhibit 85: Thoma Bravo LP - Overview
- Exhibit 86: Thoma Bravo LP - Product and service
- Exhibit 87: Thoma Bravo LP - Key news
- Exhibit 88: Thoma Bravo LP - Key offerings
- 11.1 Scope of the report
- 11.2 Currency conversion rates for US$
- Exhibit 89: Currency conversion rates for US$
- 11.3 Research methodology
- Exhibit 90: Research Methodology
- Exhibit 91: Validation techniques employed for market sizing
- Exhibit 92: Information sources
- 11.4 List of abbreviations
- Exhibit 93: List of abbreviations
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The analysts have presented the various facets of the market with a particular focus on identifying the key industry influencers. The data thus presented is comprehensive, reliable, and the result of extensive research, both primary and secondary.
- Market size and forecast
- Market segmentation
- Geographical insights
- Competitive landscape
Get your sample now!
Frequently Asked Questions?
- Growing number of partnerships and acquisitions
- Growing number of apps for digital signatures
Key Questions Answered
- What are the key global market and the regional market share?
- What are the revenue-generating key market segments?
- What are the key factors driving and challenging this market’s growth?
- Who are the key market vendors and their growth strategies?
- What are the latest trends influencing the growth of this market?
- What are the variables influencing the market growth in the primary regions?
- What are the factors influencing the growth of the parent market?
Why should you prefer Technavio's market insights report?
Certified ISO 9001 : 2015
We are ISO 9001:2015 recognized that ensures quality services and product delivery to our clients.
We are GDPR and CCPA compliant! Your transaction & personal information is protected from unauthorized use.
One user only.
Quick & easy download option
Unlimited user access (Within your organization)
Complimentary Customization Included
Get the report (PDF) sent to your email within minutes.
Subscribe & Save
Get lifetime access to our
Did you know?
Did you know?
Did you know?
Customized Report as per your Business Needs
- Our analysts will work directly with you and understand your needs
- Get data on specified regions or segments, competitor and Vendors
- Data will be formatted and presented as per your requirements
- We offer $1000 worth of FREE customization at the time of purchase
Let us help you make report more suited to your requirements.
- Get a competitive breakdown as per your niche industry
- Customize the data with various metrics that meet your business prerequisite
- Understand Revenue Sources, Customers and many more
- Details on Market Share
- These customizations are done in a short amount of time by our analysts and industry experts