Cufflinks Market Growth, Size, Trends, Analysis Report by Type, Application, Region and Segment Forecast 2021-2025
- Published: Jul 2021
- Pages: 120
- SKU: IRTNTR44154
Enjoy complimentary customisation on priority with our Enterprise License!
Quick and easy buy and download option
Flexible option - Complimentary customization included
The cufflinks market share is expected to increase by USD 1.35 billion from 2020 to 2025, and the market's growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 5.93%.
This cufflinks market research report provides valuable insights on the post-COVID-19 impact on the market, which will help companies evaluate their business approaches. Furthermore, this report extensively covers cufflinks market segmentation by product (premium cufflinks and mass cufflinks), distribution channel (monobrand stores, DHS, online retail, and others), and geography (Europe, North America, APAC, South America, and MEA). The cufflinks market report also offers information on several market vendors, including Armenta Collection, Burberry Group Plc, Cartier International AG, CHANEL Ltd., Dolce & Gabbana Srl, Giorgio Armani Spa, LVMH Moet Hennessy - Louis Vuitton, Mont Blanc Group AB, Paul Smith Ltd., and Tiffany & Co. among others.
What will the Cufflinks Market Size be During the Forecast Period?
Download the Free Report Sample to Unlock the Cufflinks Market Size for the Forecast Period and Other Important Statistics
Cufflinks Market: Key Drivers, Trends, and Challenges
Based on our research output, there has been a negative impact on the market growth during and after post-COVID-19 era. The growth in online retailing and the number of experience centers globally is notably driving the cufflinks market growth, although factors such as an increase in the presence of local and unorganized vendors may impede the market growth. Our research analysts have studied the historical data and deduced the key market drivers and the COVID-19 pandemic impact on the cufflinks market industry. The holistic analysis of the drivers will help in deducing end goals and refining marketing strategies to gain a competitive edge.
Key Cufflinks Market Driver
Increasing growth in online retailing and the number of experience centers globally is the major driver influencing the growth of the cufflinks market. The rapid growth of online retailing can be attributed to the rising Internet penetration rate in various countries and consumer awareness about the online availability of various types of jewelry products. Online retailing provides benefits such as convenience, easy returns, and discounts, and it offers a diverse range of products to choose from. The e-commerce market for cufflinks is flourishing because of the emergence of off-price online retailing. The growing use of the Internet and smartphones has led to an increased demand for cufflinks online. Through e-commerce platforms, consumers can choose from a wide range of brands and purchase cufflinks without visiting brick-and-mortar stores. Online retail stores increase the visibility of cufflinks and provide descriptions and reviews about products. The benefits offered by online stores and experience centers can encourage several vendors to offer cufflinks through online channels during the forecast period.
Key Cufflinks Market Trend
The increasing demand for different types of cufflinks among millennials is expected to drive the growth of the global cufflinks market during the forecast period. Millennials are becoming aware of the authenticity and quality of different types of jewelry, such as cufflinks. Their interest in cufflinks is mainly driven by their changing lifestyles and the prevalence of social media. The increasing preference for costume jewelry among millennials is increasing the demand for premium cufflinks. As a result of these factors, the manufacturers of cufflinks are launching new products with innovative designs. Consumers are increasingly buying personalized and customized cufflinks with their messages imprinted on them for gifting as well as self-gifting purposes. These personalized and customized cufflinks are suitable for gifts for every occasion, such as anniversaries, weddings, events, and office parties. Hence, most of the demand for different varieties of cufflinks is generated by millennials, which, in turn, has a positive impact on the global cufflinks market. Therefore, the manufacturers of cufflinks are targeting the millennial population and are coming out with different customized products and marketing campaigns targeted at this consumer segment.
Key Cufflinks Market Challenge
The increase in the presence of local and unorganized vendors is hindering the growth of the global cufflinks market. Local and unorganized vendors have become popular because of their economical pricing. The cost-effective nature of products sold by unorganized vendors affects the sales revenue of established vendors. The lack of brand loyalty among consumers leads to their switching from one brand to another. The establishment cost for the cufflinks business is moderate, and therefore, the global market is witnessing the entrance of unorganized vendors, especially in APAC and Europe. The growing preference for budget-friendly cufflinks among customers is generating a huge demand for low-priced products, especially in countries such as China and India. Due to this reason, several local and unorganized vendors are competing in the market with international brands based on the price factor, i.e., by offering men's stop wear at low costs. This situation has limited international vendors? ability to increase their prices. Therefore, increasing competition from local vendors is likely to hamper the profitability of established vendors. The intense price competition from local and unorganized vendors is, therefore, a major challenge to the growth of the global cufflinks market during the forecast period.
This cufflinks market analysis report also provides detailed information on other upcoming trends and challenges that will have a far-reaching effect on the market growth. The actionable insights on the trends and challenges will help companies evaluate and develop growth strategies for 2021-2025.
Parent Market Analysis
Technavio categorizes the cufflinks market as a part of the global apparel, accessories, and luxury goods market,. Our research report has extensively covered external factors influencing the parent market growth potential in the coming years, which will determine the levels of growth of the cufflinks market during the forecast period.
Who are the Major Cufflinks Market Vendors?
The report analyzes the market's competitive landscape and offers information on several market vendors, including:
- Armenta Collection
- Burberry Group Plc
- Cartier International AG
- CHANEL Ltd.
- Dolce & Gabbana Srl
- Giorgio Armani Spa
- LVMH Moet Hennessy - Louis Vuitton
- Mont Blanc Group AB
- Paul Smith Ltd.
- Tiffany & Co.
This statistical study of the cufflinks market encompasses successful business strategies deployed by the key vendors. The cufflinks market is fragmented and the vendors are deploying growth strategies such as price, quality, and brand to compete in the market.
Product Insights and News
- Burberry Group Plc - The company offers various types of cufflinks such as engraved Gold-plated, monogram motif enamel and Palladium-plated , Gold-plated chain-link, check detail square, check detail round, trench button, City Gent, The Punk, Equestrian Knight, check engraved round, check engraved, and mother-of-pearl insert cufflinks.
- Tiffany & Co. - The company offers cufflinks in gold, sterling silver, ruthenium, copper, stainless slteel, and titanium.
To make the most of the opportunities and recover from post COVID-19 impact, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The cufflinks market forecast report offers in-depth insights into key vendor profiles. The profiles include information on the production, sustainability, and prospects of the leading companies.
Cufflinks Market Value Chain Analysis
Our report provides extensive information on the value chain analysis for the cufflinks market, which vendors can leverage to gain a competitive advantage during the forecast period. The end-to-end understanding of the value chain is essential in profit margin optimization and evaluation of business strategies. The data available in our value chain analysis segment can help vendors drive costs and enhance customer services during the forecast period.
The value chain of global apparel, accessories, and luxury goods market includes the following core components:
- Inbound logistics
- Outbound logistics
- Marketing and sales
- Support activities
The report has further elucidated on other innovative approaches being followed by manufacturers providers to ensure a sustainable market presence.
Which are the Key Regions for Cufflinks Market?
For more insights on the market share of various regions Request for a FREE sample now!
31% of the market's growth will originate from APAC during the forecast period. China and India are the key markets for cufflinks market in APAC. Market growth in this region will be faster than the growth of the market in regions.
The high influence of celebrity endorsements on purchase decisions will facilitate the cufflinks market growth in APAC over the forecast period. This market research report entails detailed information on the competitive intelligence, marketing gaps, and regional opportunities in store for vendors, which will assist in creating efficient business plans.
COVID Impact and Recovery Analysis
Countries such as India, China, Australia, Malaysia, and Japan were severely affected by the COVID-19 pandemic, especially in 2020. This led to the imposition of lockdowns during the first few months of 2020. The lockdowns across APAC resulted in the cancelation and postponement of social gatherings and holiday events, which lowered the demand for cufflinks in several countries across the region in 2020. This, in turn, hindered the growth of the cufflinks market in APAC. However, the growing trend of renting men's accessories for various social events and the increase in disposable incomes are expected to recover and stabilize the growth of the cufflinks market in the region during the forecast period.
What are the Revenue-generating Product Segments in the Cufflinks Market?
To gain further insights on the market contribution of various segments Request for a FREE sample
The cufflinks market share growth by the product segments. The premium cufflinks segment will be significant during the forecast period. The premium cufflinks segment comprises products priced at USD 150 and above. These cufflinks are typically used with dress shirts, premium cufflinks often include precious stones or are specially molded with exclusive metals like platinum and gold. Furthermore, vendors are also constantly launching new product offerings. For instance, in June 2020, David Gotlib launched 14 new diamond cufflinks. In addition, companies are also launching cufflinks inspired by the atmosphere. For instance, Deakin and Francis launched a collection of cufflinks inspired by the sea. The Ocean Haze collection features seven pairs of cufflinks, each featuring a different shade of blue, crafted from sterling silver, and hand-enameled.
This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the segments to the growth of the cufflinks market size and actionable market insights on post COVID-19 impact on each segment.
Cufflinks Market Scope
Growth momentum & CAGR
Accelerate at a CAGR of 5.93%
Market growth 2021-2025
USD 1.35 billion
YoY growth (%)
Europe, North America, APAC, South America, and MEA
Performing market contribution
APAC at 31%
Key consumer countries
US, China, UK, Germany, and France
Leading companies, Competitive strategies, Consumer engagement scope
Key companies profiled
Armenta Collection, Burberry Group Plc, Cartier International AG, CHANEL Ltd., Dolce & Gabbana Srl, Giorgio Armani Spa, LVMH Moet Hennessy - Louis Vuitton, Mont Blanc Group AB, Paul Smith Ltd., and Tiffany & Co.
Parent market analysis, Market growth inducers and obstacles, Fast-growing and slow-growing segment analysis, COVID 19 impact and recovery analysis and future consumer dynamics, Market condition analysis for forecast period
If our report has not included the data that you are looking for, you can reach out to our analysts and get segments customized.
What are the Key Data Covered in this Cufflinks Market Report?
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will drive cufflinks market growth during the next five years
- Precise estimation of the cufflinks market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Accurate predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the cufflinks industry across Europe, North America, APAC, South America, and MEA
- A thorough analysis of the market's competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of cufflinks market vendors
We can help! Our analysts can customize this report to meet your requirements. Get in touch
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Landscape
- 2.1 Market ecosystem
- Exhibit 01: Parent market
- Exhibit 02: Market characteristics
- 2.2 Value chain analysis
- Exhibit 03: Valve chain analysis: Apparel, accessories, and luxury goods market.
3 Market Sizing
- 3.1 Market definition
- Exhibit 04: Offerings of vendors included in the market definition
- 3.2 Market segment analysis
- Exhibit 05: Market segments
- 3.3 Market size 2020
- 3.4 Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 - 2025
- Exhibit 06: Global - Market size and forecast 2020 - 2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 07: Global market: Year-over-year growth 2020 - 2025 (%)
4 Five Forces Analysis
- 4.1 Five Forces Summary
- Exhibit 08: Five forces analysis 2020 & 2025
- 4.2 Bargaining power of buyers
- Exhibit 09: Bargaining power of buyers
- 4.3 Bargaining power of suppliers
- Exhibit 10: Bargaining power of suppliers
- 4.4 Threat of new entrants
- Exhibit 11: Threat of new entrants
- 4.5 Threat of substitutes
- Exhibit 12: Threat of substitutes
- 4.6 Threat of rivalry
- Exhibit 13: Threat of rivalry
- 4.7 Market condition
- Exhibit 14: Market condition - Five forces 2020
5 Market Segmentation by Product
- 5.1 Market segments
- Exhibit 15: Product - Market share 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.2 Comparison by Product
- Exhibit 16: Comparison by Product
- 5.3 Premium cufflinks - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 17: Premium cufflinks - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 18: Product overview by Vendors
- Exhibit 19: Premium cufflinks - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.4 Mass cufflinks - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 20: Mass cufflinks - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 21: Mass cufflinks - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.5 Market opportunity by Product
- Exhibit 22: Market opportunity by Product
6 Market Segmentation by Distribution channel
- 6.1 Market segments
- Exhibit 23: Distribution channel - Market share 2020-2025 (%)
- 6.2 Comparison by Distribution channel
- Exhibit 24: Comparison by Distribution channel
- 6.3 Monobrand stores - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 25: Monobrand stores - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 26: Monobrand stores - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 6.4 DHS - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 27: DHS - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 28: DHS - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 6.5 Online retail - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 29: Online retail - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 30: Online retail - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 6.6 Others - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 31: Others - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 32: Others - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 6.7 Market opportunity by Distribution channel
- Exhibit 33: Market opportunity by Distribution channel
7 Customer Landscape
8 Geographic Landscape
- 8.1 Geographic segmentation
- Exhibit 35: Market share by geography 2020-2025 (%)
- 8.2 Geographic comparison
- Exhibit 36: Geographic comparison
- 8.3 Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 37: Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 38: Europe - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 8.4 North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 39: North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 40: North America - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 8.5 APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 41: APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 42: APAC - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 8.6 South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 43: South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 44: South America - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 8.7 MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 45: MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 46: MEA - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 8.8 Key leading countries
- Exhibit 47: Key leading countries
- 8.9 Market opportunity by geography
- Exhibit 48: Market opportunity by geography ($ million)
9 Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- 9.1 Market drivers
- 9.2 Market challenges
- Exhibit 49: Impact of drivers and challenges
- 9.3 Market trends
10 Vendor Landscape
- 10.1 Overview
- 10.2 Vendor landscape
- Exhibit 50: Vendor landscape
- 10.3 Landscape disruption
- Exhibit 51: Landscape disruption
- Exhibit 52: Industry risks
11 Vendor Analysis
- 11.1 Vendors covered
- Exhibit 53: Vendors covered
- 11.2 Market positioning of vendors
- Exhibit 54: Market positioning of vendors
- 11.3 Armenta Collection
- Exhibit 55: Armenta Collection - Overview
- Exhibit 56: Armenta Collection - Product and service
- Exhibit 57: Armenta Collection - Key offerings
- 11.4 Burberry Group Plc
- Exhibit 58: Burberry Group Plc - Overview
- Exhibit 59: Burberry Group Plc - Business segments
- Exhibit 60: Burberry Group Plc - Key news
- Exhibit 61: Burberry Group Plc - Key offerings
- Exhibit 62: Burberry Group Plc - Segment focus
- 11.5 Cartier International AG
- Exhibit 63: Cartier International AG - Overview
- Exhibit 64: Cartier International AG - Product and service
- Exhibit 65: Cartier International AG - Key offerings
- 11.6 CHANEL Ltd.
- Exhibit 66: CHANEL Ltd. - Overview
- Exhibit 67: CHANEL Ltd. - Product and service
- Exhibit 68: CHANEL Ltd. - Key offerings
- 11.7 Dolce & Gabbana Srl
- Exhibit 69: Dolce & Gabbana Srl - Overview
- Exhibit 70: Dolce & Gabbana Srl - Product and service
- Exhibit 71: Dolce & Gabbana Srl - Key offerings
- 11.8 Giorgio Armani Spa
- Exhibit 72: Giorgio Armani Spa - Overview
- Exhibit 73: Giorgio Armani Spa - Product and service
- Exhibit 74: Giorgio Armani Spa - Key news
- Exhibit 75: Giorgio Armani Spa - Key offerings
- 11.9 LVMH Moet Hennessy - Louis Vuitton
- Exhibit 76: LVMH Moet Hennessy - Louis Vuitton - Overview
- Exhibit 77: LVMH Moet Hennessy - Louis Vuitton - Business segments
- Exhibit 78: LVMH Moet Hennessy - Louis Vuitton – Key news
- Exhibit 79: LVMH Moet Hennessy - Louis Vuitton - Key offerings
- Exhibit 80: LVMH Moet Hennessy - Louis Vuitton - Segment focus
- 11.10 Mont Blanc Group AB
- Exhibit 81: Mont Blanc Group AB - Overview
- Exhibit 82: Mont Blanc Group AB - Product and service
- Exhibit 83: Mont Blanc Group AB - Key offerings
- 11.11 Paul Smith Ltd.
- Exhibit 84: Paul Smith Ltd. - Overview
- Exhibit 85: Paul Smith Ltd. - Product and service
- Exhibit 86: Paul Smith Ltd. - Key offerings
- 11.12 Tiffany & Co.
- Exhibit 87: Tiffany & Co. - Overview
- Exhibit 88: Tiffany & Co. - Business segments
- Exhibit 89: Tiffany & Co. - Key news
- Exhibit 90: Tiffany & Co. - Key offerings
- Exhibit 91: Tiffany & Co. - Segment focus
- 12.1 Scope of the report
- 12.2 Currency conversion rates for US$
- Exhibit 92: Currency conversion rates for US$
- 12.3 Research methodology
- Exhibit 93: Research Methodology
- Exhibit 94: Validation techniques employed for market sizing
- Exhibit 95: Information sources
- 12.4 List of abbreviations
- Exhibit 96: List of abbreviations
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The analysts have presented the various facets of the market with a particular focus on identifying the key industry influencers. The data thus presented is comprehensive, reliable, and the result of extensive research, both primary and secondary.
- Market size and forecast
- Market segmentation
- Geographical insights
- Competitive landscape
Get your sample now!
Frequently Asked Questions?
- Growth in online retailing and number of experience centers globally
- Increased demand from millennials
Key Questions Answered
- What are the key global market and the regional market share?
- What are the revenue-generating key market segments?
- What are the key factors driving and challenging this market’s growth?
- Who are the key market vendors and their growth strategies?
- What are the latest trends influencing the growth of this market?
- What are the variables influencing the market growth in the primary regions?
- What are the factors influencing the growth of the parent market?
Why should you prefer Technavio's market insights report?
Certified ISO 9001 : 2015
We are ISO 9001:2015 recognized that ensures quality services and product delivery to our clients.
We are GDPR and CCPA compliant! Your transaction & personal information is protected from unauthorized use.
Quick and easy buy and download option
Flexible option - Complimentary customization included
Get the report (PDF) sent to your email within minutes.
Subscribe & Save
Get lifetime access to our
Did you know?
Did you know?
Did you know?
Customized Report as per your Business Needs
- Our analysts will work directly with you and understand your needs
- Get data on specified regions or segments, competitor and Vendors
- Data will be formatted and presented as per your requirements
- We offer $1000 worth of FREE customization at the time of purchase
Let us help you make report more suited to your requirements.
- Get a competitive breakdown as per your niche industry
- Customize the data with various metrics that meet your business prerequisite
- Understand Revenue Sources, Customers and many more
- Details on Market Share
- These customizations are done in a short amount of time by our analysts and industry experts