ENT Laser Devices Market by Product and Geography - Forecast and Analysis 2021-2025
- Published: Jul 2021
- Pages: 120
- SKU: IRTNTR44513
Enjoy complimentary customisation on priority with our Enterprise License!
One user only.
Quick & easy download option
Unlimited user access (Within your organization)
Complimentary Customization Included
The ent laser devices market share is expected to increase by USD 87.88 million from 2020 to 2025, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 6.19%.
This ent laser devices market research report provides valuable insights on the post COVID-19 impact on the market, which will help companies evaluate their business approaches. Furthermore, this report extensively covers ent laser devices market segmentation by product (gas lasers and solid and semiconductor-based lasers) and geography (North America, Europe, Asia, and ROW). The ent laser devices market report also offers information on several market vendors, including ARC Laser GmbH, Boston Scientific Corp., El.En. Spa, IRIDEX Corp., Limmer Laser GmbH, Lumenis Ltd., Olympus Corp., Shanghai Fosun Pharmaceutical (Group) Co. Ltd., Smith and Nephew plc, and Sunny Optoelectronic Technology Co. Ltd. among others.
What will the ENT Laser Devices Market Size be During the Forecast Period?
Download Report Sample to Unlock the ENT Laser Devices Market Size for the Forecast Period and Other Important Statistics
ENT Laser Devices Market: Key Drivers, Trends, and Challenges
Based on our research output, there has been a positive impact on the market growth during and post COVID-19 era. The increasing prevalence of ent disorders is notably driving the ent laser devices market growth, although factors such as high costs associated with ent surgeries may impede the market growth. Our research analysts have studied the historical data and deduced the key market drivers and the COVID-19 pandemic impact on the ent laser devices industry. The holistic analysis of the drivers will help in deducing end goals and refining marketing strategies to gain a competitive edge.
Key ENT Laser Devices Market Driver
The increasing prevalence of ENT disorders is one of the key factors driving the growth of the global ENT laser devices market. The ENT disorders involve vital parts of the body, including the ear, nose, and throat, which, besides their sensory functions, are critical to maintaining the sense of balance in the body. Dysfunction of the ear, nose, or throat can lead to a medical emergency, which can lead to a need for surgery. With the introduction of new surgical techniques, hospital visits for ENT disorders such as sinusitis, tonsillitis, sleep apnea, and throat and mouth cancer have increased. Moreover, the growing prevalence of inflammatory disorders of the ear, nose, and throat indicates the demand for advanced treatment devices and procedures. Owing to this demand, more vendors are focusing on expanding the range of ENT laser devices, which can drive market growth. The increasing prevalence of ENT infections, a rise in the number of awareness programs about ENT conditions, and growing cancer incidence are expected to increase the demand for advanced ENT surgical devices and spur the growth of the global ENT laser devices market during the forecast period.
Key ENT Laser Devices Market Trend
The business strategies will fuel the global ENT laser devices market growth. Vendors are opting for business strategies, such as distribution partnerships and enhanced customer care to increase their sales, which can help them to expand their business and strengthen their market position. The increasing demand for ENT laser devices is encouraging the leading vendors to expand their geographic reach, which can boost the market growth. For instance, in July 2019, LightScalpel Inc announced its merger with LuxarCare LLC to maximize operational efficiencies and increase its market share, including for ENT laser devices. Moreover, to meet the growing demand from customers in the UK, KLS Martin Group distributes its ENT laser devices through Lynton Lasers Ltd., a distributor in the UK market, which offers products to the NHS and private hospitals. Lynton Surgical Ltd. offers the MCO25plus surgical carbon dioxide laser system, which is used to treat otolaryngology conditions in the UK. The strategy has allowed the Germany-based company KLS Martin Group to strengthen its distribution network in the UK, and hence, increase its market position.
Key ENT Laser Devices Market Challenge
High costs associated with ENT surgeries are major challenges for the global ENT laser devices market growth. The high costs associated with ENT surgeries hinder the adoption of ENT laser devices. The high cost of ENT laser devices, as well as the high cost of ENT surgeries, can increase the cost burden on end-users and patients, respectively. The average cost of an ENT laser device is $4,500-$35,000. The cost of ENT laser devices varies widely, owing to the technology that it uses and their applications. Thus, the high cost of ENT laser devices compels Tier-2 and Tier-3 end-users to opt for refurbished products. However, the lack of maintenance and servicing available for such products can lead to injuries to patients. The average cost of refurbished ENT laser devices offered by Tier-1 vendors is $10,000-$22,000. End-users who opt for refurbished ENT laser devices can avail of services offered by local service providers. Owing to their low cost, the adoption of refurbished ENT laser devices is growing in developing and underdeveloped countries. However, this can become a challenge for companies in selling new products in the market.
This ent laser devices market analysis report also provides detailed information on other upcoming trends and challenges that will have a far-reaching effect on the market growth. The actionable insights on the trends and challenges will help companies evaluate and develop growth strategies for 2021-2025.
Parent Market Analysis
The global ENT laser devices market is a part of the global healthcare equipment market. Our research report has extensively covered external factors influencing the parent market growth potential in the coming years, which will determine the levels of growth of the ent laser devices market during the forecast period.
Who are the Major ENT Laser Devices Market Vendors?
The report analyzes the market’s competitive landscape and offers information on several market vendors, including:
- ARC Laser GmbH
- Boston Scientific Corp.
- El.En. Spa
- IRIDEX Corp.
- Limmer Laser GmbH
- Lumenis Ltd.
- Olympus Corp.
- Shanghai Fosun Pharmaceutical (Group) Co. Ltd.
- Smith and Nephew plc
- Sunny Optoelectronic Technology Co. Ltd.
This statistical study of the ent laser devices market encompasses successful business strategies deployed by the key vendors. The ent laser devices market is fragmented and the vendors are deploying organic and inorganic growth strategies to compete in the market.
Product Insights and News
- ARC Laser GmbH -The company offers ENT laser solutions with the diode laser that has wavelengths of 980nm or 1470nm, the green KTP laser or the carbon dioxide laser.
To make the most of the opportunities and recover from post COVID-19 impact, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The ent laser devices market forecast report offers in-depth insights into key vendor profiles. The profiles include information on the production, sustainability, and prospects of the leading companies.
ENT Laser Devices Market Value Chain Analysis
Our report provides extensive information on the value chain analysis for the ent laser devices market, which vendors can leverage to gain a competitive advantage during the forecast period. The end-to-end understanding of the value chain is essential in profit margin optimization and evaluation of business strategies. The data available in our value chain analysis segment can help vendors drive costs and enhance customer services during the forecast period.
The value chain of the global healthcare equipment market includes the following core components:
- Inbound logistics
- Outbound logistics
- Marketing and sales
- Support activities
The report has further elucidated on other innovative approaches being followed by manufacturers to ensure a sustainable market presence.
Which are the Key Regions for ENT Laser Devices Market?
For more insights on the market share of various regions Request PDF Sample now!
40% of the market’s growth will originate from North America during the forecast period. The US and Canada are the key markets for ent laser devices market in North America. Market growth in this region will be slower than the growth of the market in regions.
The increasing prevalence of ENT disorders will facilitate the ent laser devices market growth in North America over the forecast period. This market research report entails detailed information on the competitive intelligence, marketing gaps, and regional opportunities in store for vendors, which will assist in creating efficient business plans.
COVID Impact and Recovery Analysis
The sudden outbreak of COVID-19 affected about 34 million people in the US as of July 26, 2021. To control the spread of the novel coronavirus disease, a temporary shutdown of ENT clinics and hospitals was observed in early 2020, which impacted the demand for ENT laser devices in the region. Also, the export and import of raw materials and other finished products from other countries, such as China, were also restricted, which created a supply-demand imbalance in early 2020 and accounted for the dip in the growth of the ENT laser devices market in the region in 2020. However, due to the decreasing number of COVID-19 cases, lockdowns have lifted, and import and export of raw materials have resumed. Also, ENT clinics and hospitals have resumed their operations following the lifting of lockdowns, which will help the market recover during the forecast period.
What are the Revenue-generating Product Segments in the ENT Laser Devices Market?
To gain further insights on the market contribution of various segments Request PDF Sample
The ent laser devices market share growth by the Gas laser segment will be significant during the forecast period. Gas lasers are used to either cut, coagulate blood vessels, or remove a tumor of the ear, nose, or throat. Gas lasers are used in otolaryngology, transoral, sino-nasal, and nasopharyngeal surgeries.
This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the segments to the growth of the ent laser devices market size and actionable market insights on post COVID-19 impact on each segment.
ENT Laser Devices Market Scope
Growth momentum & CAGR
Accelerate at a CAGR of 6.19%
Market growth 2021-2025
$ 87.88 million
YoY growth (%)
North America, Europe, Asia, and ROW
Performing market contribution
North America at 40%
Key consumer countries
US, UK, Germany, China, and Canada
Leading companies, Competitive strategies, Consumer engagement scope
Key companies profiled
ARC Laser GmbH, Boston Scientific Corp., El.En. Spa, IRIDEX Corp., Limmer Laser GmbH, Lumenis Ltd., Olympus Corp., Shanghai Fosun Pharmaceutical (Group) Co. Ltd., Smith and Nephew plc, and Sunny Optoelectronic Technology Co. Ltd.
Parent market analysis, Market growth inducers and obstacles, Fast-growing and slow-growing segment analysis, COVID 19 impact and recovery analysis and future consumer dynamics, Market condition analysis for forecast period
If our report has not included the data that you are looking for, you can reach out to our analysts and get segments customized.
What are the Key Data Covered in this ENT Laser Devices Market Report?
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will drive ent laser devices market growth during the next five years
- Precise estimation of the ent laser devices market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Accurate predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the ent laser devices industry across North America, Europe, Asia, and ROW
- A thorough analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of ent laser devices market vendors
We can help! Our analysts can customize this report to meet your requirements. Get in touch
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Landscape
- 2.1 Market ecosystem
- Exhibit 01: Parent market
- Exhibit 02: Market characteristics
- 2.2 Value chain analysis
- Exhibit 03: Value chain analysis: Healthcare equipment
3 Market Sizing
- 3.1 Market definition
- Exhibit 04: Offerings of vendors included in the market definition
- 3.2 Market segment analysis
- Exhibit 05: Market segments
- 3.3 Market size 2020
- 3.4 Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 - 2025
- Exhibit 06: Global - Market size and forecast 2020 - 2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 07: Global market: Year-over-year growth 2020 - 2025 (%)
4 Five Forces Analysis
- 4.1 Five forces summary
- Exhibit 08: Five forces analysis 2020 & 2025
- 4.2 Bargaining power of buyers
- Exhibit 09: Bargaining power of buyers
- 4.3 Bargaining power of suppliers
- Exhibit 10: Bargaining power of suppliers
- 4.4 Threat of new entrants
- Exhibit 11: Threat of new entrants
- 4.5 Threat of substitutes
- Exhibit 12: Threat of substitutes
- 4.6 Threat of rivalry
- Exhibit 13: Threat of rivalry
- 4.7 Market condition
- Exhibit 14: Market condition - Five forces 2020
5 Market Segmentation by Product
- 5.1 Market segments
- Exhibit 15: Product - Market share 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.2 Comparison by Product
- Exhibit 16: Comparison by Product
- 5.3 Gas lasers - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 17: Gas lasers - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 18: Gas lasers - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- Exhibit 19: Solid and semiconductor-based lasers - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 20: Solid and semiconductor-based lasers - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- Exhibit 21: Market opportunity by Product
- 5.4 Solid and semiconductor-based lasers - Market size and forec
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The analysts have presented the various facets of the market with a particular focus on identifying the key industry influencers. The data thus presented is comprehensive, reliable, and the result of extensive research, both primary and secondary.
- Manufacturers and suppliers
- Channel partners
- Industry experts
- Strategic decision makers
- Industry journals and periodicals
- Government data
- Financial reports of key industry players
- Historical data
- Press releases
- Collation of data
- Estimation of key figures
- Analysis of derived insights
- Triangulation with data models
- Reference against proprietary databases
- Corroboration with industry experts
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Five forces analysis
- Market size and forecast
- Market segmentation
- Geographical insights
- Competitive landscape
Get your sample now!
Frequently Asked Questions?
- Increasing prevalence of ENT disorders
- Business strategies
Key Questions Answered
- What are the key global market and the regional market share?
- What are the revenue-generating key market segments?
- What are the key factors driving and challenging this market’s growth?
- Who are the key market vendors and their growth strategies?
- What are the latest trends influencing the growth of this market?
- What are the variables influencing the market growth in the primary regions?
- What are the factors influencing the growth of the parent market?
Why should you prefer Technavio's market insights report?
Certified ISO 9001 : 2015
We are ISO 9001:2015 recognized that ensures quality services and product delivery to our clients.
We are GDPR and CCPA compliant! Your transaction & personal information is protected from unauthorized use.
One user only.
Quick & easy download option
Unlimited user access (Within your organization)
Complimentary Customization Included
Get the report (PDF) sent to your email within minutes.
Subscribe & Save
Get lifetime access to our
Did you know?
Did you know?
Did you know?
Customized Report as per your Business Needs
- Our analysts will work directly with you and understand your needs
- Get data on specified regions or segments, competitor and Vendors
- Data will be formatted and presented as per your requirements
- We offer $1000 worth of FREE customization at the time of purchase
Let us help you make report more suited to your requirements.
- Get a competitive breakdown as per your niche industry
- Customize the data with various metrics that meet your business prerequisite
- Understand Revenue Sources, Customers and many more
- Details on Market Share
- These customizations are done in a short amount of time by our analysts and industry experts