Ketogenic Diet Market by Product and Geography - Forecast and Analysis 2021-2025
- Published: Oct 2021
- Pages: 120
- SKU: IRTNTR40557
Purchase this report now and if we publish a new version within 90 days, we will send you a free copy.
The ketogenic diet market share is expected to increase by USD 1.68 billion from 2020 to 2025, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 6%.
This ketogenic diet market research report provides valuable insights on the post COVID-19 impact on the market, which will help companies evaluate their business approaches. Furthermore, this report extensively covers ketogenic diet market segmentation by product (supplements, beverages, and others) and geography (North America, APAC, Europe, MEA, and South America). The ketogenic diet market report also offers information on several market vendors, including Ample Foods, Ancient Nutrition, Bulletproof 360 Inc., Dang Foods Co., Essentially Keto, Fat Snax, Glanbia Plc, Perfect Keto LLC, Pruvit Ventures Inc., and The Good Fat Co. Ltd. among others.
What will the Ketogenic Diet Market Size be During the Forecast Period?
Download the Free Report Sample to Unlock the Ketogenic Diet Market Size for the Forecast Period and Other Important Statistics
Ketogenic Diet Market: Key Drivers, Trends, and Challenges
The growing popularity and increasing availability of ketogenic products is notably driving the ketogenic diet market growth, although factors such as side effects of ketogenic diet may impede the market growth. Our research analysts have studied the historical data and deduced the key market drivers and the COVID-19 pandemic impact on the ketogenic diet industry. The holistic analysis of the drivers will help in deducing end goals and refining marketing strategies to gain a competitive edge.
Key Ketogenic Diet Market Driver
One of the key factors driving growth in the ketogenic diet market is the growing popularity and increasing availability of ketogenic products. Ketogenic products have gained significant popularity in recent years. To meet the growing demand, vendors are selling ketogenic diet products through distribution channels such as online channels, specialty stores, supermarkets, and hypermarkets. They are also entering into partnerships with retail and specialty stores to meet the growing demand. For instance, in August 2018, Love You Foods LLC formed a distribution deal with The Vitamin Shoppe to distribute its products through the latter's outlets. In September 2021, Vitamin Shoppe and WW International joined together to support healthy living. Earlier, the products of the company were available only on its website and on Amazon. The products of Love You Foods LLC were also offered through retail stores of General Nutrition Centers. The availability of ketos products in brick-and-mortar stores apart from online channels will drive the growth of the market during the forecast period.
Key Ketogenic Diet Market Trend
The awareness about weight management is another factor supporting the ketogenic diet market share growth. Vendors and governments are designing many campaigns to create awareness among people to live healthily and have a balanced weight. These campaigns motivate users to lose weight, prevent obesity, and have healthy body weight. For instance, Eating Well is a European website with reliable and practical advice about healthy eating and understanding food labels, and how food can affect health. The Food Standards Agency runs this site. As other weight loss methods, such as physical exercises and dieting, are tedious and painful, users are more likely to be inclined toward adopting ketogenic diets. These campaigns motivate users to lose weight, prevent obesity and have healthy body weight. As other weight loss methods, such as physical exercises and dieting, are tedious and painful, users are more likely to incline toward adopting ketogenic diets. Thus, awareness campaigns educate users regarding ketogenic diets.
Key Ketogenic Diet Market Challenge
The side effects of the ketogenic diet will be a major challenge for the ketogenic diet market during the forecast period. To shift into a metabolism state of ketosis, which makes the body more efficient at burning fat, a ketogenic diet entails sticking to an extremely low-carb, high-fat diet. A ketogenic diet, on the other hand, might have a variety of adverse effects, which may prevent people from following it. These side effects often result in significant damage to the health of the individual and, in some cases, could lead to side effects that last for long durations of time. As a result, the side effects of the ketogenic diet are expected to pose a significant threat to market growth.
This ketogenic diet market analysis report also provides detailed information on other upcoming trends and challenges that will have a far-reaching effect on the market growth. The actionable insights on the trends and challenges will help companies evaluate and develop growth strategies for 2021-2025.
Parent Market Analysis
Technavio categorizes the global ketogenic diet market as a part of the global packaged foods and meats market. Our research report has extensively covered external factors influencing the parent market growth potential in the coming years, which will determine the levels of growth of the ketogenic diet market during the forecast period.
Who are the Major Ketogenic Diet Market Vendors?
The report analyzes the market’s competitive landscape and offers information on several market vendors, including:
- Ample Foods
- Ancient Nutrition
- Bulletproof 360 Inc.
- Dang Foods Co.
- Essentially Keto
- Fat Snax
- Glanbia Plc
- Perfect Keto LLC
- Pruvit Ventures Inc.
- The Good Fat Co. Ltd.
This statistical study of the ketogenic diet market encompasses successful business strategies deployed by the key vendors. The ketogenic diet market is fragmented and the vendors are deploying organic and inorganic growth strategies to compete in the market.
To make the most of the opportunities and recover from post COVID-19 impact, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The ketogenic diet market forecast report offers in-depth insights into key vendor profiles. The profiles include information on the production, sustainability, and prospects of the leading companies.
Ketogenic Diet Market Value Chain Analysis
Our report provides extensive information on the value chain analysis for the ketogenic diet market, which vendors can leverage to gain a competitive advantage during the forecast period. The end-to-end understanding of the value chains is essential in profit margin optimization and evaluation of business strategies. The data available in our value chain analysis segment can help vendors drive costs and enhance customer services during the forecast period.
The report has further elucidated on other innovative approaches being followed by manufacturers to ensure a sustainable market presence.
Which are the Key Regions for Ketogenic Diet Market?
For more insights on the market share of various regions Request for a FREE sample now!
43% of the market’s growth will originate from APAC during the forecast period. China and Japan are the key markets for the ketogenic diet in APAC. Market growth in this region will be faster than the growth of the market in other regions.
The awareness of the benefits of the ketogenic diet, such as weight loss, will make it popular in APAC during the forecast period. The increasing number of consumers with obesity and overweight issues in APAC will increase the popularity of the ketogenic diet as it helps to lose weight. The medical costs related to obesity and overweight are also increasing in the region. This market research report entails detailed information on the competitive intelligence, marketing gaps, and regional opportunities in store for vendors, which will assist in creating efficient business plans.
COVID Impact and Recovery Analysis
The COVID-19 outbreak has impacted almost every industry across the world. Lockdown restrictions affected supply chains and production units, which consequently impacted the global economy. Nevertheless, the governments of various Asian countries, such as India, China, Taiwan, and Nepal, are engaging in the R&D of supplements that can boost the body's immunity against COVID-19. The food systems in developing countries such as India, China, Nepal, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka do not offer adequate nutrients to fulfill nutritional needs. Therefore, several blog sites on the Internet and health awareness programs organized by governments for the rural population promote the consumption of health supplements with high vitamin and protein content. The demand for the ketogenic diet will remain high in the region, which will drive the growth of the regional ketogenic diet market during the forecast period.
What are the Revenue-generating Product Segments in the Ketogenic Diet Market?
To gain further insights on the market contribution of various segments Request for a FREE sample
The ketogenic diet market share growth by the supplements segment will be significant during the forecast period. The popularity of the ketogenic diet is expected to result in an increase in the number of product launches, and continuous product innovations will drive the ketogenic supplements market during the forecast period.
This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the segments to the growth of the ketogenic diet market size and actionable market insights on post COVID-19 impact on each segment.
Ketogenic Diet Market Scope
Growth momentum & CAGR
Accelerate at a CAGR of 6%
Market growth 2021-2025
$ 1.68 billion
YoY growth (%)
North America, APAC, Europe, MEA, and South America
Performing market contribution
APAC at 43%
Key consumer countries
US, China, Japan, UK, and Germany
Leading companies, Competitive strategies, Consumer engagement scope
Key companies profiled
Ample Foods, Ancient Nutrition, Bulletproof 360 Inc., Dang Foods Co., Essentially Keto, Fat Snax, Glanbia Plc, Perfect Keto LLC, Pruvit Ventures Inc., and The Good Fat Co. Ltd.
Parent market analysis, Market growth inducers and obstacles, Fast-growing and slow-growing segment analysis, COVID 19 impact and recovery analysis and future consumer dynamics, Market condition analysis for the forecast period
If our report has not included the data that you are looking for, you can reach out to our analysts and get segments customized.
What are the Key Data Covered in this Ketogenic Diet Market Report?
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will drive ketogenic diet market growth during the next five years
- Precise estimation of the ketogenic diet market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Accurate predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the ketogenic diet industry across North America, APAC, Europe, MEA, and South America
- A thorough analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of ketogenic diet market vendors
We can help! Our analysts can customize this report to meet your requirements. Get in touch
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Landscape
- 2.1 Market ecosystem
- Exhibit 01: Parent market
- Exhibit 02: Market characteristics
- 2.2 Value chain analysis
- Exhibit 03: Value Chain Analysis: Packaged Foods and Meats
3 Market Sizing
- 3.1 Market definition
- Exhibit 04: Offerings of vendors included in the market definition
- 3.2 Market segment analysis
- Exhibit 05: Market segments
- 3.3 Market size 2020
- 3.4 Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 - 2025
- Exhibit 06: Global - Market size and forecast 2020 - 2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 07: Global market: Year-over-year growth 2020 - 2025 (%)
4 Five Forces Analysis
- 4.1 Five forces summary
- Exhibit 08: Five forces analysis 2020 & 2025
- 4.2 Bargaining power of buyers
- Exhibit 09: Bargaining power of buyers
- 4.3 Bargaining power of suppliers
- Exhibit 10: Bargaining power of suppliers
- 4.4 Threat of new entrants
- Exhibit 11: Threat of new entrants
- 4.5 Threat of substitutes
- Exhibit 12: Threat of substitutes
- 4.6 Threat of rivalry
- Exhibit 13: Threat of rivalry
- 4.7 Market condition
- Exhibit 14: Market condition - Five forces 2020
5 Market Segmentation by Product
- 5.1 Market segments
- Exhibit 15: Product - Market share 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.2 Comparison by Product
- Exhibit 16: Comparison by Product
- 5.3 Supplements - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 17: Supplements - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 18: Supplements - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.4 Beverages - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 19: Beverages - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 20: Beverages - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.5 Others - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 21: Others - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 22: Others - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.6 Market opportunity by Product
- Exhibit 23: Market opportunity by Product
6 Customer landscape
7 Geographic Landscape
- 7.1 Geographic segmentation
- Exhibit 25: Market share by geography 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.2 Geographic comparison
- Exhibit 26: Geographic comparison
- 7.3 North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 27: North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 28: North America - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.4 APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 29: APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 30: APAC - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.5 Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 31: Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 32: Europe - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.6 MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 33: MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 34: MEA - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.7 South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 35: South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 36: South America - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.8 Key leading countries
- Exhibit 37: Key leading countries
- 7.9 Market opportunity by geography
- Exhibit 38: Market opportunity by geography
8 Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- 8.1 Market drivers
- 8.2 Market challenges
- Exhibit 39: Impact of drivers and challenges
- 8.3 Market trends
9 Vendor Landscape
- 9.1 Overview
- 9.2 Vendor landscape
- Exhibit 40: Vendor landscape
- 9.3 Landscape disruption
- Exhibit 41: Landscape disruption
- Exhibit 42: Industry risks
10 Vendor Analysis
- 10.1 Vendors covered
- Exhibit 43: Vendors covered
- 10.2 Market positioning of vendors
- Exhibit 44: Market positioning of vendors
- 10.3 Ample Foods
- 10.4 Ancient Nutrition
- Exhibit 48: Ancient Nutrition - Overview
- Exhibit 49: Ancient Nutrition - Product and service
- Exhibit 50: Ancient Nutrition- Key news
- Exhibit 51: Ancient Nutrition - Key offerings
- 10.5 Bulletproof 360 Inc.
- Exhibit 52: Bulletproof 360 Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 53: Bulletproof 360 Inc. - Product and service
- Exhibit 54: Bulletproof 360 Inc.-Key news
- Exhibit 55: Bulletproof 360 Inc. - Key offerings
- 10.6 Dang Foods Co.
- Exhibit 56: Dang Foods Co. - Overview
- Exhibit 57: Dang Foods Co. - Product and service
- Exhibit 58: Dang Foods Co. -Key news
- Exhibit 59: Dang Foods Co. - Key offerings
- 10.7 Essentially Keto
- Exhibit 60: Essentially Keto - Overview
- Exhibit 61: Essentially Keto - Product and service
- Exhibit 62: Essentially Keto - Key offerings
- 10.8 Fat Snax
- Exhibit 63: Fat Snax - Overview
- Exhibit 64: Fat Snax - Product and service
- Exhibit 65: Fat Snax -Key news
- Exhibit 66: Fat Snax - Key offerings
- 10.9 Glanbia Plc
- Exhibit 67: Glanbia Plc - Overview
- Exhibit 68: Glanbia Plc - Business segments
- Exhibit 69: Glanbia Plc - Key offerings
- Exhibit 70: Glanbia Plc - Segment focus
- 10.10 Perfect Keto LLC
- Exhibit 71: Perfect Keto LLC - Overview
- Exhibit 72: Perfect Keto LLC - Product and service
- Exhibit 73: Perfect Keto LLC - Key offerings
- 10.11 Pruvit Ventures Inc.
- Exhibit 74: Pruvit Ventures Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 75: Pruvit Ventures Inc. - Product and service
- Exhibit 76: Pruvit Ventures Inc. - Key offerings
- 10.12 The Good Fat Co. Ltd.
- Exhibit 77: The Good Fat Co. Ltd. - Overview
- Exhibit 78: The Good Fat Co. Ltd. - Product and service
- Exhibit 79: The Good Fat Co. Ltd. - Key offerings
- 11.1 Scope of the report
- 11.2 Currency conversion rates for US$
- Exhibit 80: Currency conversion rates for US$
- 11.3 Research methodology
- Exhibit 81: Research Methodology
- Exhibit 82: Validation techniques employed for market sizing
- Exhibit 83: Information sources
- 11.4 List of abbreviations
- Exhibit 84: List of abbreviations
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The analysts have presented the various facets of the market with a particular focus on identifying the key industry influencers. The data thus presented is comprehensive, reliable, and the result of extensive research, both primary and secondary.
- Market size and forecast
- Market segmentation
- Geographical insights
- Competitive landscape
Get your FREE sample now!
Frequently Asked Questions?
- Growing popularity and increasing availability of keto genic products
- Awareness about weight management
Get the report (PDF) sent to your email within minutes.
Subscribe & Save
Get lifetime access to our
Did you know?
Did you know?
Did you know?
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.