Marine Loading Arms Market by Application and Geography - Forecast and Analysis 2021-2025
- Published: Apr 2021
- Pages: 123
- SKU: IRTNTR40469
Enjoy complimentary customisation on priority with our Enterprise License!
Quick and easy buy and download option
Flexible option - Complimentary customization included
The marine loading arms market share is expected to increase by USD 20.91 million from 2020 to 2025, and the market's growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 4%.
This marine loading arms market research report provides valuable insights on the post COVID-19 impact on the market, which will help companies evaluate their business approaches. Furthermore, this report extensively covers marine loading arms market segmentations by application (crude oil, LG, and IG) and geography (APAC, North America, Europe, MEA, and South America). The marine loading arms market report also offers information on several market vendors, including Carbis Loadtec Group, Ingersoll Rand Inc., JLA loading Technology B.V., JRE Pvt. Ltd., KANON Loading Equipment BV, Lloyds Steel Industries Ltd., SVT GmbH, TechnipFMC Plc, Tokyo Boeki Holdings Corp., and WLT liquid & gas loading technology BV among others.
What will the Marine Loading Arms Market Size be During the Forecast Period?
Download the Free Report Sample to Unlock the Marine Loading Arms Market Size for the Forecast Period and Other Important Statistics
Marine Loading Arms Market: Key Drivers, Trends, and Challenges
Based on our research output, there has been a negative impact on the market growth during and post COVID-19 era. The rise in demand for oil and gas globally is notably driving the marine loading arms market growth, although factors such as fluctuating raw material prices may impede market growth. Our research analysts have studied the historical data and deduced the key market drivers and the COVID-19 pandemic impact on the marine loading arms market industry. The holistic analysis of the drivers will help in deducing end goals and refining marketing strategies to gain a competitive edge.
Key Marine Loading Arms Market Driver
One of the key factors driving the marine loading arms market is the rise in demand for oil and gas globally. Between the last two decades, worldwide liquid fuel use has climbed dramatically (1999-2019). This rise in global liquid fuel consumption was mostly attributable to a drop in crude oil prices between 2014 and 2016, as well as an increase in automobile sales. The number of vehicles in use around the world is steadily increasing, resulting in increased global fuel consumption. As a result, demand for oil will rise during the projection period. Similarly, since 2018, natural gas use has grown. Natural gas demand has risen in comparison to oil demand as environmental concerns have grown. During the projection period, however, demand for both will increase the demand for maritime loading arms. Furthermore, rising natural gas consumption has resulted in the global development of LNG commerce. Moreover, the increased import of natural gas will necessitate the construction of ports and terminals to allow the quick and effective transfer of liquids to shore. As a result of the increased LNG imports, the worldwide marine loading arms market is expected to develop over the forecast period.
Key Marine Loading Arms Market Trend
New oil and gas site discoveries is another factor supporting the marine loading arms market growth in the forecast period. According to the IEA, oil demand has increased in the last few years. It is expected to continue to increase during the forecast period. This has prompted oil and gas companies to continuously undertake new exploration activities to meet the increasing oil demand. The major aim of new exploration activities is to gain a competitive edge by sustaining in the market with a high profit margin. Furthermore, ONGC declared a total of 12 discoveries (7 inland, 5 offshore) during FY 2019-20 in its operated nomination acreages. Out of these, 7 were prospects (3 inland, 4 offshore), and 5 were pools (4 inland, 1 offshore). Total 8 discoveries were notified so far in FY 2020-2021. This will further investments in offshore projects and will further propel E&P activities in deepwater and ultra-deepwater locations. These new oil discoveries will require carriers, ports, terminals, and processing units for the transfer and processing of extracted oil. Therefore, the demand for marine loading arms will increase in the future. This is because using marine loading arms is the most efficient method for transferring extracted oil to ports or processing units.
Key Marine Loading Arms Market Challenge
Fluctuating raw material prices will be a major challenge for the marine loading arms market during the forecast period. In the global marine loading arms market, the key raw materials used are steel and stainless steel. Therefore, the price of the product will be directly dependent on the price of the raw material. Moreover, the global cost trends in steel and stainless steel prices have a significant effect on the market in focus. However, the fluctuating price of these commodities is a major challenge for the industry as it is difficult to predict the price of the product during the forecast period. Therefore, the cost of marine loading arms production will also vary subsequently with the fluctuation. As a result, vendors of marine loading arms cannot generate a steady profit rate. In addition, the increase in raw material prices sometimes incurs a loss to manufacturers. Therefore, this poses a major challenge for the global marine loading arms market.
This marine loading arms market analysis report also provides detailed information on other upcoming trends and challenges that will have a far-reaching effect on the market growth. The actionable insights on the trends and challenges will help companies evaluate and develop growth strategies for 2021-2025.
Parent Market Analysis
Technavio categorizes the global marine loading arms market as a part of the global marine market. Our research report has extensively covered external factors influencing the parent market growth potential in the coming years, which will determine the levels of growth of the marine loading arms market during the forecast period.
Who are the Major Marine Loading Arms Market Vendors?
The report analyzes the market's competitive landscape and offers information on several market vendors, including:
- Carbis Loadtec Group
- Ingersoll Rand Inc.
- JLA loading Technology B.V.
- JRE Pvt. Ltd.
- KANON Loading Equipment BV
- Lloyds Steel Industries Ltd.
- SVT GmbH
- TechnipFMC Plc
- Tokyo Boeki Holdings Corp.
- WLT liquid & gas loading technology BV
This statistical study of the marine loading arms market encompasses successful business strategies deployed by the key vendors. The marine loading arms market is fragmented and the vendors are deploying growth strategies such as technology, expertise in the field, quality, maintenance, aftermarket service offerings, price, global service networks, and safety features to compete in the market.
Product Insights and News
- Ingersoll Rand Inc. - The company offers marine loading arms for loading and unloading compressed gas and liquid products from river barges, ships, and ocean going super tankers. B0030 and B0300 are the models of marine loading arms offered by the company.
- KANON Loading Equipment BV - The company offers marine loading arms that can be operated manually or hydraulically.
To make the most of the opportunities and recover from post COVID-19 impact, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The marine loading arms market forecast report offers in-depth insights into key vendor profiles. The profiles include information on the production, sustainability, and prospects of the leading companies.
Marine Loading Arms Market Value Chain Analysis
Our report provides extensive information on the value chain analysis for the marine loading arms market, which vendors can leverage to gain a competitive advantage during the forecast period. The end-to-end understanding of the value chain is essential in profit margin optimization and evaluation of business strategies. The data available in our value chain analysis segment can help vendors drive costs and enhance customer services during the forecast period.
The value chain of global marine market includes the following core components:
- Inbound logistics
- Outbound logistics
- Marketing and sales
- Support activities
The report has further elucidated on other innovative approaches being followed by manufacturers providers to ensure a sustainable market presence.
Which are the Key Regions for Marine Loading Arms Market?
For more insights on the market share of various regions Request for a FREE sample now!
46% of the market's growth will originate from APAC during the forecast period. China, India and Japan are the key markets for marine loading arms market in APAC. Market growth in this region will be faster than the growth of the market in other regions.
Aiming at increasing the domestic production of natural gas and oil, countries from APAC are increasing investments in the oil and gas production sector. This will facilitate the marine loading arms market growth in APAC over the forecast period. This market research report entails detailed information on the competitive intelligence, marketing gaps, and regional opportunities in store for vendors, which will assist in creating efficient business plans.
COVID Impact and Recovery Analysis
The marine loading arms market in APAC faced disruptions due to the outbreak of COVID-19 in 2020. Several countries, such as China, India, Nepal, Pakistan, South Korea, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, and the Philippines, imposed a partial or full lockdown to contain the spread of COVID-19. The outbreak, coupled with fluctuations in global crude oil prices, led to the postponement or cancelation of several offshore exploration projects in the region in Q2 of 2020. However, following the lifting of lockdown restrictions in Q4 of 2020, offshore drilling firms, such as Polarcus, were awarded contracts for conducting 3D exploration surveys in the region. With the increase in oil and gas exploration and production (E&P) activities in the region, the market for offshore drilling in APAC is expected to grow during the forecast period.
What are the Revenue-generating Application Segments in the Marine Loading Arms Market?
To gain further insights on the market contribution of various segments Request for a FREE sample
The marine loading arms market share growth by the application segments. Crude Oil segment will be significant during the forecast period. The marine loading arms help in the efficient and fast transfer of crude oil and its refined products. The efficient transferring abilities increased the popularity of marine loading arms over other transferring modes such as pipes and tubes. Since 2017, the crude oil industry has witnessed a considerable increase in prices. As a result, oil companies started earning more profits, and upstream investments increased globally. Therefore, shale investments in the US, Russia, Middle East countries have witnessed a considerable increase since 2017. Furthermore, many countries are trying to use the increased crude oil prices to earn maximum profits and meet the increasing demand.
This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the segments to the growth of the marine loading arms market size and actionable market insights on post COVID-19 impact on each segment.
Marine Loading Arms Market Scope
Growth momentum & CAGR
Accelerate at a CAGR of 4%
Market growth 2021-2025
$ 20.91 million
YoY growth (%)
APAC, North America, Europe, MEA, and South America
Performing market contribution
APAC at 46%
Key consumer countries
China, US, Germany, and Japan
Leading companies, Competitive strategies, Consumer engagement scope
Key companies profiled
Carbis Loadtec Group, Ingersoll Rand Inc., JLA loading Technology B.V., JRE Pvt. Ltd., KANON Loading Equipment BV, Lloyds Steel Industries Ltd., SVT GmbH, TechnipFMC Plc, Tokyo Boeki Holdings Corp., and WLT liquid & gas loading technology BV
Parent market analysis, Market growth inducers and obstacles, Fast-growing and slow-growing segment analysis, COVID 19 impact and recovery analysis and future consumer dynamics, Market condition analysis for forecast period
If our report has not included the data that you are looking for, you can reach out to our analysts and get segments customized.
What are the Key Data Covered in this Marine Loading Arms Market Report?
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will drive marine loading arms market growth during the next five years
- Precise estimation of the marine loading arms market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Accurate predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the marine loading arms industry across APAC, North America, Europe, MEA, and South America
- A thorough analysis of the market's competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of marine loading arms market vendors
We can help! Our analysts can customize this report to meet your requirements. Get in touch
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Landscape
- 2.1 Market ecosystem
- Exhibit 01: Parent market
- Exhibit 02: Market characteristics
- 2.2 Value chain analysis
- Exhibit 03: Value chain analysis - Marine
3 Market Sizing
- 3.1 Market definition
- Exhibit 04: Offerings of vendors included in the market definition
- 3.2 Market segment analysis
- Exhibit 05: Market segments
- 3.3 Market size 2020
- 3.4 Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 - 2025
- Exhibit 06: Global - Market size and forecast 2020 - 2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 07: Global market: Year-over-year growth 2020 - 2025 (%)
4 Five Forces Analysis
- 4.1 Five Forces Analysis
- Exhibit 08: Five forces analysis 2020 & 2025
- 4.2 Bargaining power of buyers
- Exhibit 09: Bargaining power of buyers
- 4.3 Bargaining power of suppliers
- Exhibit 10: Bargaining power of suppliers
- 4.4 Threat of new entrants
- Exhibit 11: Threat of new entrants
- 4.5 Threat of substitutes
- Exhibit 12: Threat of substitutes
- 4.6 Threat of rivalry
- Exhibit 13: Threat of rivalry
- 4.7 Market condition
- Exhibit 14: Market condition - Five forces 2020
5 Market Segmentation by Application
- 5.1 Market segments
- Exhibit 15: Application - Market share 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.2 Comparison by Application
- Exhibit 16: Comparison by Application
- 5.3 Crude oil - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 17: Crude oil - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 18: Crude oil - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.4 LG - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 19: LG - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 20: LG - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.5 IG - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 21: IG - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 22: IG - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.6 Market opportunity by Application
- Exhibit 23: Market opportunity by Application
6 Customer Landscape
7 Geographic Landscape
- 7.1 Geographic segmentation
- Exhibit 25: Market share by geography 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.2 Geographic comparison
- Exhibit 26: Geographic comparison
- 7.3 APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 27: APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 28: APAC - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.4 North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 29: North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 30: North America - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.5 Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 31: Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 32: Europe - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.6 MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 33: MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 34: MEA - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.7 South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 35: South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 36: South America - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.8 Key leading countries
- Exhibit 37: Key leading countries
- 7.9 Market opportunity by geography
- Exhibit 38: Market opportunity by geography ($ million)
8 Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- 8.1 Market drivers
- 8.2 Market challenges
- Exhibit 39: Impact of drivers and challenges
- 8.3 Market trends
9 Vendor Landscape
- 9.1 Vendor landscape
- Exhibit 40: Vendor landscape
- 9.2 Competitive scenario
- 9.3 Landscape disruption
- Exhibit 41: Landscape disruption
- Exhibit 42: Industry risks
10 Vendor Analysis
- 10.1 Vendors covered
- 10.2 Market positioning of vendors
- Exhibit 44: Market positioning of vendors
- 10.3 Carbis Loadtec Group
- Exhibit 45: Carbis Loadtec Group - Overview
- Exhibit 46: Carbis Loadtec Group - Product and service
- Exhibit 47: Carbis Loadtec Group: Key news
- Exhibit 48: Carbis Loadtec Group - Key offerings
- 10.4 Ingersoll Rand Inc.
- Exhibit 49: Ingersoll Rand Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 50: Ingersoll Rand Inc. - Business segments
- Exhibit 51: Ingersoll Rand Inc. - Key offerings
- Exhibit 52: Ingersoll Rand Inc. - Segment focus
- 10.5 JLA loading Technology B.V.
- Exhibit 53: JLA loading Technology B.V. - Overview
- Exhibit 54: JLA loading Technology B.V. - Product and service
- Exhibit 55: JLA loading Technology B.V. - Key offerings
- 10.6 JRE Pvt. Ltd.
- Exhibit 56: JRE Pvt. Ltd. - Overview
- Exhibit 57: JRE Pvt. Ltd. - Product and service
- Exhibit 58: JRE Pvt. Ltd. - Key offerings
- 10.7 KANON Loading Equipment BV
- Exhibit 59: KANON Loading Equipment BV - Overview
- Exhibit 60: KANON Loading Equipment BV - Product and service
- Exhibit 61: KANON Loading Equipment BV - Key offerings
- 10.8 Lloyds Steel Industries Ltd.
- Exhibit 62: Lloyds Steel Industries Ltd. - Overview
- Exhibit 63: Lloyds Steel Industries Ltd. - Product and service
- Exhibit 64: Lloyds Steel Industries Ltd. - Key offerings
- 10.9 SVT GmbH
- Exhibit 65: SVT GmbH - Overview
- Exhibit 66: SVT GmbH - Product and service
- Exhibit 67: SVT GmbH: Key news
- Exhibit 68: SVT GmbH - Key offerings
- 10.10 TechnipFMC Plc
- Exhibit 69: TechnipFMC Plc - Overview
- Exhibit 70: TechnipFMC Plc - Business segments
- Exhibit 71: TechnipFMC Plc: Key news
- Exhibit 72: TechnipFMC Plc - Key offerings
- Exhibit 73: TechnipFMC Plc - Segment focus
- 10.11 Tokyo Boeki Holdings Corp.
- Exhibit 74: Tokyo Boeki Holdings Corp. - Overview
- Exhibit 75: Tokyo Boeki Holdings Corp. - Product and service
- Exhibit 76: Tokyo Boeki Holdings Corp. - Key offerings
- 10.12 WLT liquid & gas loading technology BV
- Exhibit 77: WLT liquid & gas loading technology BV - Overview
- Exhibit 78: WLT liquid & gas loading technology BV - Product and service
- Exhibit 79: WLT liquid & gas loading technology BV - Key offerings
- 11.1 Scope of the report
- 11.2 Currency conversion rates for US$
- Exhibit 80: Currency conversion rates for US$
- 11.3 Research methodology
- Exhibit 81: Research Methodology
- Exhibit 82: Validation techniques employed for market sizing
- Exhibit 83: Information sources
- 11.4 List of abbreviations
- Exhibit 84: List of abbreviations
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The analysts have presented the various facets of the market with a particular focus on identifying the key industry influencers. The data thus presented is comprehensive, reliable, and the result of extensive research, both primary and secondary.
- Market size and forecast
- Market segmentation
- Geographical insights
- Competitive landscape
Get your sample now!
Frequently Asked Questions?
- Rise in demand for oil and gas globally
- New oil and gas discoveries
Key Questions Answered
- What are the key global market and the regional market share?
- What are the revenue-generating key market segments?
- What are the key factors driving and challenging this market’s growth?
- Who are the key market vendors and their growth strategies?
- What are the latest trends influencing the growth of this market?
- What are the variables influencing the market growth in the primary regions?
- What are the factors influencing the growth of the parent market?
Why should you prefer Technavio's market insights report?
Certified ISO 9001 : 2015
We are ISO 9001:2015 recognized that ensures quality services and product delivery to our clients.
We are GDPR and CCPA compliant! Your transaction & personal information is protected from unauthorized use.
Quick and easy buy and download option
Flexible option - Complimentary customization included
Get the report (PDF) sent to your email within minutes.
Subscribe & Save
Get lifetime access to our
Did you know?
Did you know?
Did you know?
Customized Report as per your Business Needs
- Our analysts will work directly with you and understand your needs
- Get data on specified regions or segments, competitor and Vendors
- Data will be formatted and presented as per your requirements
- We offer $1000 worth of FREE customization at the time of purchase
Let us help you make report more suited to your requirements.
- Get a competitive breakdown as per your niche industry
- Customize the data with various metrics that meet your business prerequisite
- Understand Revenue Sources, Customers and many more
- Details on Market Share
- These customizations are done in a short amount of time by our analysts and industry experts