Juicer Market by Product, End-user, and Geography - Forecast and Analysis 2021-2025
- Published: Sep 2021
- Pages: 147
- SKU: IRTNTR40569
Purchase this report now and if we publish a new version within 90 days, we will send you a free copy.
The juicer market share is expected to increase by USD 666.87 million from 2019 to 2024, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 7.74%.
This juicer market research report provides valuable insights on the post COVID-19 impact on the market, which will help companies evaluate their business approaches. Furthermore, this report extensively covers juicer market segmentations by end-user (residential and commercial), product (centrifugal juicer, masticating juicer, and triturating juicer), and geography (APAC, North America, Europe, MEA, and South America). The juicer market report also offers information on several market vendors, including Breville Group Ltd., Cuisinart Inc., Electrolux AB, Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Co., Koninklijke Philips NV, Kuvings, Newell Brands Inc., Panasonic Corp., Groupe SEB, and Sharp Corp. among others.
What will the Juicer Market Size be During the Forecast Period?
Download the Free Report Sample to Unlock the Juicer Market Size for the Forecast Period and Other Important Statistics
Juicer Market: Key Drivers, Trends, and Challenges
Based on our research output, there has been a positive impact on the market growth during and post COVID-19 era. The rising urbanization and changing consumer lifestyles is notably driving the juicer market growth, although factors such as fluctuations in raw material prices and operational costs may impede the market growth. Our research analysts have studied the historical data and deduced the key market drivers and the COVID-19 pandemic impact on the juicer industry. The holistic analysis of the drivers will help in deducing end goals and refining marketing strategies to gain a competitive edge.
Key Juicer Market Driver
One of the key features driving the juicer market is the rising urbanization and changing consumer lifestyles. The rapid economic growth in developing countries in APAC, such as China and India, has resulted in a significant increase in the disposable income of consumers. The significant shift in the lifestyles of consumers, owing to the growing urbanization and consumerism has led to a rapid rise in the consumption of homemade products. The growing use of preservatives and other chemicals in packaged food is compelling consumers to look for convenient health-conscious options. Also, the demand for juicers is constantly increasing in many countries of Asia and the Middle East (Israel and the UAE). These factors are expected to drive the growth of the market during the forecast period.
Key Juicer Market Trend
The rising focus on manufacturing energy-efficient and lightweight juicers is another factor supporting the juicer market share growth. Energy efficiency is important for residential as well as commercial end-users to reduce costs and save energy. In juicers, the motor consumes substantial amounts of energy. Hence, many juicer manufacturers have started incorporating energy-efficient equipment and technologies in machine production. They are offering energy-efficient products to cater to the demand from end-users. With consumers becoming more aware of environment-friendly and energy-efficient products, manufacturers have started using raw materials, production techniques, and technologies that will lead to end-products, which meet these consumer demands. The increasing awareness about climate change among people, the growing focus on environmental issues, and the rise in energy prices will drive the demand for lightweight juicers, which will help the end-users of juicers to save on costs.
Key Juicer Market Challenge
The fluctuations in raw material prices and operational costs will be a major challenge for the juicer market during the forecast period. The market price of juicer depends on various factors such as the manufacturing costs, labor costs, prices of raw materials, as well as transportation and marketing costs. Any fluctuations in the prices of raw materials directly impact the price of the juicer and the profit margins of manufacturers. This volatility in the prices of raw materials leads to either an increase in the price of juicers or reduced profit margins for manufacturers. Fluctuations in the prices of fuel affect the costs incurred on the transportation of raw materials, thus affecting the final product. Moreover, an increase in the transportation costs and prices of raw materials increases the cost of the end-products. Hence, vendors usually reduce their profit margins, which, in turn, affect their operational and R&D costs. Therefore, any fluctuation in the prices of raw materials poses a challenge to manufacturers operating in the global juicer market in terms of offering efficient and innovative juicers at affordable prices. Such concerns are expected to affect the growth of the global juicer market adversely.
This juicer market analysis report also provides detailed information on other upcoming trends and challenges that will have a far-reaching effect on the market growth. The actionable insights on the trends and challenges will help companies evaluate and develop growth strategies for 2020-2024.
Parent Market Analysis
Technavio categorizes the global juicer market as a part of the global household appliances market. Our research report has extensively covered external factors influencing the parent market growth potential in the coming years, which will determine the levels of growth of the juicer market during the forecast period.
Who are the Major Juicer Market Vendors?
The report analyzes the market’s competitive landscape and offers information on several market vendors, including:
- Breville Group Ltd.
- Cuisinart Inc.
- Electrolux AB
- Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Co.
- Koninklijke Philips NV
- Newell Brands Inc.
- Panasonic Corp.
- Groupe SEB
- Sharp Corp.
This statistical study of the juicer market encompasses successful business strategies deployed by the key vendors. The juicer market is fragmented and the vendors are deploying organic and inorganic growth strategies to compete in the market.
Product Insights and News
- AB Electrolux - The company offers juicers that ensure fast, fresh, and simple blends with its stainless steel 4 blade system which has 3 speed plus pulse and circuit breaker, under the brand name Electrolux.
To make the most of the opportunities and recover from post COVID-19 impact, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The juicer market forecast report offers in-depth insights into key vendor profiles. The profiles include information on the production, sustainability, and prospects of the leading companies.
Juicer Market Value Chain Analysis
Our report provides extensive information on the value chain analysis for the juicer market, which vendors can leverage to gain a competitive advantage during the forecast period. The end-to-end understanding of the value chain is essential in profit margin optimization and evaluation of business strategies. The data available in our value chain analysis segment can help vendors drive costs and enhance customer services during the forecast period.
The value chain of the juicer market includes the following core components:
- Inbound logistics
- Outbound logistics
- Marketing and sales
- Support activities
The report has further elucidated on other innovative approaches being followed by manufacturers to ensure a sustainable market presence.
Which are the Key Regions for Juicer Market?
For more insights on the market share of various regions Request for a FREE sample now!
48% of the market’s growth will originate from APAC during the forecast period. China and India are the key markets for the juicer market in APAC.
The growing health and wellness trend, particularly in emerging countries, such as China and India will facilitate the juicer market growth in APAC over the forecast period. This market research report entails detailed information on the competitive intelligence, marketing gaps, and regional opportunities in store for vendors, which will assist in creating efficient business plans.
COVID Impact and Recovery Analysis
The COVID-19 pandemic impacted the operations of various juicer companies in 2020. Trade restrictions were imposed by several countries to curb the spread of COVID-19. Such regulations substantially affected global logistics and transportation, which adversely affected the juicer market in 2020. The pandemic has made individuals realize the importance of strengthening their immunity levels. Hence, manufacturers in the juicer market have tailored their TV commercials as per the immunity-boosting needs of the people. Furthermore, countries are slowly recovering from the effects of the pandemic, owing to the commencement of vaccination drives in various countries. The pandemic has also increased the demand for online shopping of juicers, as customers were unable to visit stores during the lockdown period. These factors are likely to boost the growth of the global juicer market during the forecast period.
What are the Revenue-generating End-user Segments in the Juicer Market?
To gain further insights on the market contribution of various segments Request for a FREE sample
The juicer market share growth by the centrifugal juicer segment will be significant during the forecast period. With the high acceptance of centrifugal juicers in residential applications, vendors are focusing on providing technologically advanced juicers with multiple functional options. For instance, Philips offers Avance centrifugal juicer with FiberBoost technology, which can adjust the fiber content of the juice to make the juice thicker. The incorporation of advanced technology is likely to attract more consumers to adopt centrifugal juicers.
This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the segments to the growth of the juicer market size and actionable market insights on post COVID-19 impact on each segment.
Juicer Market Scope
Growth momentum & CAGR
Accelerate at a CAGR of 7.74%
Market growth 2020-2024
$ 666.87 million
YoY growth (%)
North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA
Performing market contribution
APAC at 48%
Key consumer countries
US, China, India, Germany, and France
Leading companies, Competitive strategies, Consumer engagement scope
Key companies profiled
Breville Group Ltd., Cuisinart Inc., Electrolux AB, Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Co., Koninklijke Philips NV, Kuvings, Newell Brands Inc., Panasonic Corp., Groupe SEB, and Sharp Corp.
Parent market analysis, Market growth inducers and obstacles, Fast-growing and slow-growing segment analysis, COVID 19 impact and recovery analysis and future consumer dynamics, Market condition analysis for forecast period
If our report has not included the data that you are looking for, you can reach out to our analysts and get segments customized.
What are the Key Data Covered in this Juicer Market Report?
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will drive juicer market growth during the next five years
- Precise estimation of the juicer market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Accurate predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the juicer industry across North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA
- A thorough analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of juicer market vendors
We can help! Our analysts can customize this report to meet your requirements. Get in touch
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Landscape
- 2.1 Market ecosystem
- Exhibit 01: Parent market
- Exhibit 02: Market characteristics
- 2.2 Value chain analysis
- Exhibit 03: Value chain analysis: Household appliances
3 Market Sizing
- 3.1 Market definition
- Exhibit 04: Offerings of vendors included in the market definition
- 3.2 Market segment analysis
- Exhibit 05: Market segments
- 3.3 Market size 2020
- 3.4 Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 - 2025
- Exhibit 06: Global - Market size and forecast 2020 - 2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 07: Global market: Year-over-year growth 2020 - 2025 (%)
4 Five Forces Analysis
- 4.1 Five forces summary
- Exhibit 08: Five forces analysis 2020 & 2025
- 4.2 Bargaining power of buyers
- Exhibit 09: Bargaining power of buyers
- 4.3 Bargaining power of suppliers
- Exhibit 10: Bargaining power of suppliers
- 4.4 Threat of new entrants
- Exhibit 11: Threat of new entrants
- 4.5 Threat of substitutes
- Exhibit 12: Threat of substitutes
- 4.6 Threat of rivalry
- Exhibit 13: Threat of rivalry
- 4.7 Market condition
- Exhibit 14: Market condition - Five forces 2020
5 Market Segmentation by Product
- 5.1 Market segments
- Exhibit 15: Product - Market share 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.2 Comparison by Product
- Exhibit 16: Comparison by Product
- 5.3 Centrifugal juicer - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 17: Centrifugal juicer - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 18: Centrifugal juicer - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.4 Masticating juicer - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 19: Masticating juicer - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 20: Masticating juicer - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.5 Triturating juicer - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 21: Triturating juicer - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 22: Triturating juicer - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.6 Market opportunity by Product
- Exhibit 23: Market opportunity by Product
6 Market Segmentation by End-user
- 6.1 Market segments
- Exhibit 24: End-user - Market share 2020-2025 (%)
- 6.2 Comparison by End-user
- Exhibit 25: Comparison by End-user
- 6.3 Residential - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 26: Residential - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 27: Residential - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 6.4 Commercial - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 28: Commercial - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 29: Commercial - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 6.5 Market opportunity by End-user
- Exhibit 30: Market opportunity by End-user
7 Customer landscape
- 7.1 Customer landscape
- Exhibit 31: Customer landscape
8 Geographic Landscape
- 8.1 Geographic segmentation
- Exhibit 32: Market share by geography 2020-2025 (%)
- 8.2 Geographic comparison
- Exhibit 33: Geographic comparison
- 8.3 APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 34: APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 35: APAC - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 8.4 Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 36: Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 37: Europe - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 8.5 North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 38: North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 39: North America - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 8.6 MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 40: MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 41: MEA - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 8.7 South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 42: South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 43: South America - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 8.8 Key leading countries
- Exhibit 44: Key leading countries
- 8.9 Market opportunity by geography
- Exhibit 45: Market opportunity by geography ($ million)
9 Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- 9.1 Market drivers
- 9.2 Market challenges
- Exhibit 46: Impact of drivers and challenges
- 9.3 Market trends
10 Vendor Landscape
- 10.1 Vendor landscape
- Exhibit 47: Vendor landscape
- 10.2 Landscape disruption
- Exhibit 48: Landscape disruption
- Exhibit 49: Industry risks
- 10.3 Competitive Landscape
11 Vendor Analysis
- 11.1 Vendors covered
- Exhibit 50: Vendors covered
- 11.2 Market positioning of vendors
- Exhibit 51: Market positioning of vendors
- 11.3 AB Electrolux
- Exhibit 52: AB Electrolux - Overview
- Exhibit 53: AB Electrolux - Business segments
- Exhibit 54: AB Electrolux – Key news
- Exhibit 55: AB Electrolux - Key offerings
- Exhibit 56: AB Electrolux - Segment focus
- 11.4 Breville USA Inc.
- Exhibit 57: Breville USA Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 58: Breville USA Inc. - Business segments
- Exhibit 59: Breville USA Inc. - Key offerings
- Exhibit 60: Breville USA Inc. - Segment focus
- 11.5 Cuisinart
- Exhibit 61: Cuisinart - Overview
- Exhibit 62: Cuisinart - Product and service
- Exhibit 63: Cuisinart - Key offerings
- 11.6 Groupe SEB
- Exhibit 64: Groupe SEB - Overview
- Exhibit 65: Groupe SEB - Business segments
- Exhibit 66: Group SEB – Key news
- Exhibit 67: Groupe SEB - Key offerings
- Exhibit 68: Groupe SEB - Segment focus
- 11.7 Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Co.
- Exhibit 69: Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Co. - Overview
- Exhibit 70: Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Co. - Product and service
- Exhibit 71: Hamilton Beach Brands Holdings Co. – Key news
- Exhibit 72: Hamilton Beach Brands Holding Co. - Key offerings
- 11.8 Koninklijke Philips NV
- Exhibit 73: Koninklijke Philips NV - Overview
- Exhibit 74: Koninklijke Philips NV - Business segments
- Exhibit 75: Kininklijke Philips NV – Key news
- Exhibit 76: Koninklijke Philips NV - Key offerings
- Exhibit 77: Koninklijke Philips NV - Segment focus
- 11.9 Kuvings
- Exhibit 78: Kuvings - Overview
- Exhibit 79: Kuvings - Product and service
- Exhibit 80: Kuvings - Key offerings
- 11.10 Newell Brands Inc.
- Exhibit 81: Newell Brands Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 82: Newell Brands Inc. - Business segments
- Exhibit 83: Newell Brands Inc. – Key news
- Exhibit 84: Newell Brands Inc. - Key offerings
- Exhibit 85: Newell Brands Inc. - Segment focus
- 11.11 Panasonic Corp.
- Exhibit 86: Panasonic Corp. - Overview
- Exhibit 87: Panasonic Corp. - Business segments
- Exhibit 88: Panasonic Corp. – Key news
- Exhibit 89: Panasonic Corp. - Key offerings
- Exhibit 90: Panasonic Corp. - Segment focus
- 11.12 Sharp Corp.
- Exhibit 91: Sharp Corp. - Overview
- Exhibit 92: Sharp Corp. - Business segments
- Exhibit 93: Sharp Corp. – Key news
- Exhibit 94: Sharp Corp. - Key offerings
- Exhibit 95: Sharp Corp. - Segment focus
- 12.1 Scope of the report
- 12.2 Currency conversion rates for US$
- Exhibit 96: Currency conversion rates for US$
- 12.3 Research methodology
- Exhibit 97: Research Methodology
- Exhibit 98: Validation techniques employed for market sizing
- Exhibit 99: Information sources
- 12.4 List of abbreviations
- Exhibit 100: List of abbreviations
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The analysts have presented the various facets of the market with a particular focus on identifying the key industry influencers. The data thus presented is comprehensive, reliable, and the result of extensive research, both primary and secondary.
- Market size and forecast
- Market segmentation
- Geographical insights
- Competitive landscape
Get your FREE sample now!
Frequently Asked Questions?
- Rising urbanization and changing consumer lifestyles
- Rising focus on manufacturing energy-efficient and lightweight juicers
Get the report (PDF) sent to your email within minutes.
Subscribe & Save
Get lifetime access to our
Did you know?
Did you know?
Did you know?
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.