Event Management Software Market by Deployment and Geography - Forecast and Analysis 2021-2025
- Published: Aug 2021
- Pages: 120
- SKU: IRTNTR44261
Enjoy complimentary customisation on priority with our Enterprise License!
One user only.
Quick & easy download option
Unlimited user access (Within your organization)
Complimentary Customization Included
The event management software market share is expected to increase by USD 2.33 billion from 2020 to 2025, and the market's growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 8.07%.
This event management software market research report provides valuable insights on the post COVID-19 impact on the market, which will help companies evaluate their business approaches. Furthermore, this report extensively covers event management software market segmentations by Deployment (cloud-based and on-premise) and Geography (North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America). The event management software market report also offers information on several market vendors, including Arlo Software Ltd., Aventri Inc., Bizzabo Inc., Eventbrite Inc., Fortive Corp., Glue Up, New Work SE, Ungerboeck, Vista Equity Partners Management LLC, and Whova Inc. among others.
What will the Event Management SoftwareMarket Size be During the Forecast Period?
Download the Free Report Sample to Unlock the Event Management SoftwareMarket Size for the Forecast Period and Other Important Statistics
Event Management SoftwareMarket: Key Drivers, Trends, and Challenges
Based on our research output, there has been a POSITIVE impact on the market growth during and post COVID-19 era. The rising requirements for low tco is notably driving the event management software market growth, although factors such as uncertainty regarding the return on investment may impede the market growth. Our research analysts have studied the historical data and deduced the key market drivers and the COVID-19 pandemic impact on the event management software market industry. The holistic analysis of the drivers will help in deducing end goals and refining marketing strategies to gain a competitive edge.
Key Event Management Software Market Driver
The rising requirements for low tco is notably driving the event mqanagement software market growth. In event management-as-a-service solutions, cloud vendors are responsible for the maintenance, backup, upgrades, and implementation of the solutions, which reduces the need for internal IT administration. The pricing model of event management-as-a-service is based on the pay-per-use model, where customers pay as per their use of services. Event management software eliminates the need to incur connection-related expenditures as it is offered a broad range of connection options. Thus, the rising requirements for low TCO are expected to propel the growth of the global event management software market during the forecast period.
Key Event Management Software Market Trend
The rising adoption of real-time event management systems is the key market trend driving the event management software market growth. During the time of the event, there is a need for constant monitoring, data collection, and analyzing the entire activities. The radio frequency identification (RFID) technology makes it easy for the event professionals to collect the data related to the attendees in real-time so that they can adjust to the traffic patterns and more. A cloud-based and mobile-friendly event management software allows event planners to plan their events seamlessly. RFID-based event management solutions enable the efficient organization of events such as quick registration processes and the streamlining of other activities, which leads to hassle-free event management. Thus, the rising adoption of real-time event management systems is expected to fuel the growth of the global event management software market during the forecast period.
Key Event Management Software Market Challenge
The uncertainty regarding the return on investment is the major challenge impeding the event management software market growth. Event management software and technologies are used by companies to host events related to their offerings and to attract customers. Organizations consider an event as a cost center. For an event, the return on investment is unknown and is difficult to calculate. In addition, companies conducting corporate events find that engagement is often low, and participants feel less energetic compared with other events. Thus, the uncertainty regarding the return on investment is expected to hinder the growth of the global event management software market during the forecast period.
This event management software market analysis report also provides detailed information on other upcoming trends and challenges that will have a far-reaching effect on the market growth. The actionable insights on the trends and challenges will help companies evaluate and develop growth strategies for 2021-2025.
Parent Market Analysis
Technavio categorizes the global event management software market as a part of the global application software market. Our research report has extensively covered external factors influencing the parent market growth potential in the coming years, which will determine the levels of growth of the event management software market during the forecast period.
Who are the Major Event Management SoftwareMarket Vendors?
The report analyzes the market's competitive landscape and offers information on several market vendors, including:
- Arlo Software Ltd.
- Aventri Inc.
- Bizzabo Inc.
- Eventbrite Inc.
- Fortive Corp.
- Glue Up
- New Work SE
- Vista Equity Partners Management LLC
- Whova Inc.
This statistical study of the event management software market encompasses successful business strategies deployed by the key vendors. The event management software market is fragmented and the vendors are deploying organic and inorganic growth strategies to compete in the market.
Product Insights and News
- Arlo Software Ltd. - The company offers event management software with these features such as sessions, transfers, and refunds.
To make the most of the opportunities and recover from post COVID-19 impact, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The event management software market forecast report offers in-depth insights into key vendor profiles. The profiles include information on the production, sustainability, and prospects of the leading companies.
Event Management SoftwareMarket Value Chain Analysis
Our report provides extensive information on the value chain analysis for the event management software market, which vendors can leverage to gain a competitive advantage during the forecast period. The end-to-end understanding of the value chain is essential in profit margin optimization and evaluation of business strategies. The data available in our value chain analysis segment can help vendors drive costs and enhance customer services during the forecast period.
The report has further elucidated on other innovative approaches being followed by service providers to ensure a sustainable market presence.
Which are the Key Regions for Event Management SoftwareMarket?
For more insights on the market share of various regions Request for a FREE sample now!
42% of the market's growth will originate from North America during the forecast period. US and Canada are the key markets for the event management software market in North America. Market growth in this region will be slower than the growth of the market in other regions.
The events (such as global conferences, product launches, and product exhibitions) organized by these IT companies drive the market growth in this region. Owing to the rise in the number of trade shows, global conferences and summits, and sports events, the market in the region is expected to grow during the forecast period. This will facilitate the event management software market growth in North America over the forecast period. This market research report entails detailed information on the competitive intelligence, marketing gaps, and regional opportunities in store for vendors, which will assist in creating efficient business plans.
What are the Revenue-generating Deployment Segments in the Event Management SoftwareMarket?
To gain further insights on the market contribution of various segments Request for a FREE sample
The event management software market share grows by the cloud-based segment will be significant during the forecast period. The cloud-based software allows the vendors to offer a new software-as-a-service (SaaS) pricing model, which reduces any operational and investment risks. The expansion into the cloud-based deployment model provides cost-effective event management software. Owing to all these factors, the global cloud-based event management software market is expected to grow during the forecast period.
This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the segments to the growth of the event management softwaremarket size and actionable market insights on post COVID-19 impact on each segment.
Event Management SoftwareMarket Scope
Growth momentum & CAGR
Accelerate at a CAGR of 8.07%
Market growth 2021-2025
$ 2.33 billion
YoY growth (%)
North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America
Performing market contribution
North America at 42%
Key consumer countries
US, China, UK, Germany, and Canada
Leading companies, Competitive strategies, Consumer engagement scope
Key companies profiled
Arlo Software Ltd., Aventri Inc., Bizzabo Inc., Eventbrite Inc., Fortive Corp., Glue Up, New Work SE, Ungerboeck, Vista Equity Partners Management LLC, and Whova Inc.
Parent market analysis, Market growth inducers and obstacles, Fast-growing and slow-growing segment analysis, COVID 19 impact and recovery analysis and future consumer dynamics, Market condition analysis for forecast period
If our report has not included the data that you are looking for, you can reach out to our analysts and get segments customized.
What are the Key Data Covered in this Event Management SoftwareMarket Report?
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will drive event management software market growth during the next five years
- Precise estimation of the event management software market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Accurate predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the event management software industry across North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America
- A thorough analysis of the market's competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of event management software market vendors
We can help! Our analysts can customize this report to meet your requirements. Get in touch
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Landscape
- 2.1 Market ecosystem
- Exhibit 01: Parent market
- Exhibit 02: Market characteristics
- 2.2 Value chain analysis
- Exhibit 03: Value chain analysis: Application software
3 Market Sizing
- 3.1 Market definition
- Exhibit 04: Offerings of vendors included in the market definition
- 3.2 Market segment analysis
- Exhibit 05: Market segments
- 3.3 Market size 2020
- 3.4 Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 - 2025
- Exhibit 06: Global - Market size and forecast 2020 - 2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 07: Global market: Year-over-year growth 2020 - 2025 (%)
4 Five Forces Analysis
- 4.1 Five forces summary
- Exhibit 08: Five forces analysis 2020 & 2025
- 4.2 Bargaining power of buyers
- Exhibit 09: Bargaining power of buyers
- 4.3 Bargaining power of suppliers
- Exhibit 10: Bargaining power of suppliers
- 4.4 Threat of new entrants
- Exhibit 11: Threat of new entrants
- 4.5 Threat of substitutes
- Exhibit 12: Threat of substitutes
- 4.6 Threat of rivalry
- Exhibit 13: Threat of rivalry
- 4.7 Market condition
- Exhibit 14: Market condition - Five forces 2020
5 Market Segmentation by Deployment
- 5.1 Market segments
- Exhibit 15: Deployment - Market share 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.2 Comparison by Deployment
- Exhibit 16: Comparison by Deployment
- 5.3 Cloud-based - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 17: Cloud-based - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 18: Cloud-based - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.4 On-premise - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 19: On-premise - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 20: On-premise - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.5 Market opportunity by Deployment
- Exhibit 21: Market opportunity by Deployment
6 Customer landscape
- 6.1 Overview
- Exhibit 22: Customer landscape
7 Geographic Landscape
- 7.1 Geographic segmentation
- Exhibit 23: Market share by geography 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.2 Geographic comparison
- Exhibit 24: Geographic comparison
- 7.3 North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 25: North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 26: North America - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.4 Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 27: Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 28: Europe - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.5 APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 29: APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 30: APAC - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.6 MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 31: MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 32: MEA - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.7 South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 33: South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 34: South America - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.8 Key leading countries
- Exhibit 35: Key leading countries
- 7.9 Market opportunity by geography
- Exhibit 36: Market opportunity by geography ($ million)
8 Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- 8.1 Market drivers
- 8.2 Market challenges
- Exhibit 37: Impact of drivers and challenges
- 8.3 Market trends
9 Vendor Landscape
- 9.1 Overview
- Exhibit 38: Vendor landscape
- 9.2 Landscape disruption
- Exhibit 39: Landscape disruption
- Exhibit 40: Industry risks
10 Vendor Analysis
- 10.1 Vendors covered
- Exhibit 41: Vendors covered
- 10.2 Market positioning of vendors
- Exhibit 42: Market positioning of vendors
- 10.3 Arlo Software Ltd.
- Exhibit 43: Arlo Software Ltd. - Overview
- Exhibit 44: Arlo Software Ltd. - Product and service
- Exhibit 45: Arlo Software Ltd. - Key offerings
- 10.4 Aventri Inc.
- Exhibit 46: Aventri Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 47: Aventri Inc. - Product and service
- Exhibit 48: Aventri Inc. - Key News
- Exhibit 49: Aventri Inc. - Key offerings
- 10.5 Bizzabo Inc.
- 10.6 Eventbrite Inc.
- Exhibit 54: Eventbrite Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 55: Eventbrite Inc. - Business segments
- Exhibit 56: Eventbrite Inc. - Key News
- Exhibit 57: Eventbrite Inc. - Key offerings
- Exhibit 58: Eventbrite Inc. - Segment focus
- 10.7 Fortive Corp.
- Exhibit 59: Fortive Corp. - Overview
- Exhibit 60: Fortive Corp. - Business segments
- Exhibit 61: Fortive Corp. - Key offerings
- Exhibit 62: Fortive Corp. - Segment focus
- 10.8 Glue Up
- Exhibit 63: Glue Up - Overview
- Exhibit 64: Glue Up - Product and service
- Exhibit 65: Glue Up - Key offerings
- 10.9 New Work SE
- Exhibit 66: New Work SE - Overview
- Exhibit 67: New Work SE - Business segments
- Exhibit 68: New Work SE - Key News
- Exhibit 69: New Work SE - Key offerings
- Exhibit 70: New Work SE - Segment focus
- 10.10 Ungerboeck
- Exhibit 71: Ungerboeck - Overview
- Exhibit 72: Ungerboeck - Product and service
- Exhibit 73: Ungerboeck - Key offerings
- 10.11 Vista Equity Partners Management LLC
- Exhibit 74: Vista Equity Partners Management LLC - Overview
- Exhibit 75: Vista Equity Partners Management LLC - Product and service
- Exhibit 76: Vista Equity Partners Management LLC - Key News
- Exhibit 77: Vista Equity Partners Management LLC - Key offerings
- 10.12 Whova Inc.
- Exhibit 78: Whova Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 79: Whova Inc. - Product and service
- Exhibit 80: Whova Inc. - Key offerings
- 11.1 Scope of the report
- 11.2 Currency conversion rates for US$
- Exhibit 81: Currency conversion rates for US$
- 11.3 Research methodology
- Exhibit 82: Research Methodology
- Exhibit 83: Validation techniques employed for market sizing
- Exhibit 84: Information sources
- 11.4 List of abbreviations
- Exhibit 85: List of abbreviations
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The analysts have presented the various facets of the market with a particular focus on identifying the key industry influencers. The data thus presented is comprehensive, reliable, and the result of extensive research, both primary and secondary.
- Manufacturers and suppliers
- Channel partners
- Industry experts
- Strategic decision makers
- Industry journals and periodicals
- Government data
- Financial reports of key industry players
- Historical data
- Press releases
- Collation of data
- Estimation of key figures
- Analysis of derived insights
- Triangulation with data models
- Reference against proprietary databases
- Corroboration with industry experts
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Five forces analysis
- Market size and forecast
- Market segmentation
- Geographical insights
- Competitive landscape
Get your sample now!
Frequently Asked Questions?
- rising requirements for low TCO
- Emergence of chatbots
Key Questions Answered
- What are the key global market and the regional market share?
- What are the revenue-generating key market segments?
- What are the key factors driving and challenging this market’s growth?
- Who are the key market vendors and their growth strategies?
- What are the latest trends influencing the growth of this market?
- What are the variables influencing the market growth in the primary regions?
- What are the factors influencing the growth of the parent market?
Why should you prefer Technavio's market insights report?
Certified ISO 9001 : 2015
We are ISO 9001:2015 recognized that ensures quality services and product delivery to our clients.
We are GDPR and CCPA compliant! Your transaction & personal information is protected from unauthorized use.
One user only.
Quick & easy download option
Unlimited user access (Within your organization)
Complimentary Customization Included
Get the report (PDF) sent to your email within minutes.
Subscribe & Save
Get lifetime access to our
Did you know?
Did you know?
Did you know?
Customized Report as per your Business Needs
- Our analysts will work directly with you and understand your needs
- Get data on specified regions or segments, competitor and Vendors
- Data will be formatted and presented as per your requirements
- We offer $1000 worth of FREE customization at the time of purchase
Let us help you make report more suited to your requirements.
- Get a competitive breakdown as per your niche industry
- Customize the data with various metrics that meet your business prerequisite
- Understand Revenue Sources, Customers and many more
- Details on Market Share
- These customizations are done in a short amount of time by our analysts and industry experts