Semiconductor Capital Spending Market in US by Type - Forecast and Analysis 2021-2025
- Published: Apr 2021
- Pages: 120
- SKU: IRTNTR70572
Purchase this report now and if we publish a new version within 90 days, we will send you a free copy.
The semiconductor capital spending market size in the US has the potential to grow by USD 7.96 billion during 2021-2025, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 4.74%.
This semiconductor capital spending market in US research report provides valuable insights on the post COVID-19 impact on the market, which will help companies evaluate their business approaches. Furthermore, this report extensively covers market segmentation by type (wafer fab equipment, automated test equipment, wafer-level packaging and assembly equipment, die-level packaging and assembly equipment, and others). The semiconductor capital spending market in US report also offers information on several market vendors, including Advantest Corp., Amtech Systems Inc., Applied Materials Inc., ASM International NV, Hitachi Ltd., KLA Corp., Onto Innovation Inc., Teradyne Inc., Tokyo Electron Ltd., and Veeco Instruments Inc. among others.
What will the Semiconductor Capital Spending Market Size in the US be in 2021?
Browse TOC and LoE with selected illustrations and example pages of Semiconductor Capital Spending Market in US
Semiconductor Capital Spending Market in the US: Key Drivers and Trends
The growing investments in Fabs is notably driving the semiconductor capital spending market in US growth, although factors such as high dependence on a limited number of key suppliers may impede the market growth. To unlock information on the key market drivers and the COVID-19 pandemic impact on the semiconductor capital spending industry in US get your FREE report sample now.
- The demand for semiconductor components is increasing in the US, owing to the rise in the applications of various emerging technologies, such as IoT and AI.
- There is an increasing need for silicon wafers to manufacture semiconductor components. This will require the construction of more fabs in the country, thereby triggering higher capital spending.
- Many companies are building new fabs because of the highly competitive semiconductor market in the US.
- The extensive demand for ICs from end-users across various industries, including automotive, consumer electronics, healthcare, and military and aerospace, has been a major driver for the construction of new fabs in the US.
- The rising number of fabs is not only increasing the overall production capacity for semiconductors but also creating significant demand for semiconductor capital spending in the country, which is driving the semiconductor capital spending market share growth in the US.
This semiconductor capital spending market in US analysis report also provides detailed information on other upcoming trends and challenges that will have a far-reaching effect on the market growth. Get detailed insights on the trends and challenges, which will help companies evaluate and develop growth strategies.
Who are the Major Semiconductor Capital Spending Market Vendors in the US?
The report analyzes the market’s competitive landscape and offers information on several market vendors, including:
- Advantest Corp.
- Amtech Systems Inc.
- Applied Materials Inc.
- ASM International NV
- Hitachi Ltd.
- KLA Corp.
- Onto Innovation Inc.
- Teradyne Inc.
- Tokyo Electron Ltd.
- Veeco Instruments Inc.
The semiconductor capital spending market in the US is fragmented and the vendors are deploying growth strategies such as M&A and product innovation to compete in the market. Click here to uncover other successful business strategies deployed by the vendors.
To make the most of the opportunities and recover from post COVID-19 impact, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Download a free sample of the semiconductor capital spending market in US forecast report for insights on complete key vendor profiles. The profiles include information on the production, sustainability, and prospects of the leading companies.
What are the Revenue-generating Type Segments in the Semiconductor Capital Spending Market in the US?
To gain further insights on the market contribution of various segments Request for a FREE sample
All the equipment used during the different production processes of wafer manufacturing, including deposition, etching, and photo masking, is upgraded with advanced technology to ensure a high production yield. This is driving the growth of the semiconductor capital spending market share by the wafer fab equipment segment.
Fetch actionable market insights on post COVID-19 impact on each segment. This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the segments to the growth of the semiconductor capital spending market in US size.
What are the Key Factors Covered in this Semiconductor Capital Spending Market in US Report?
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will drive semiconductor capital spending market growth in the US during the next five years
- Precise estimation of the semiconductor capital spending market size in the US and its contribution to the parent market
- Accurate predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the semiconductor capital spending industry in the US
- A thorough analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of semiconductor capital spending market vendors in the US
We can help! Our analysts can customize this report to meet your requirements. Get in touch
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The analysts have presented the various facets of the market with a particular focus on identifying the key industry influencers. The data thus presented is comprehensive, reliable, and the result of extensive research, both primary and secondary.
- Market size and forecast
- Market segmentation
- Geographical insights
- Competitive landscape
Get your FREE sample now!
Frequently Asked Questions?
- Growing investments in fabs
Get the report (PDF) sent to your email within minutes.
Subscribe & Save
Get lifetime access to our
Did you know?
Did you know?
Did you know?
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.