E-Learning Market in GCC Countries Growth, Size, Trends, Analysis Report by Type, Application, Region and Segment Forecast 2021-2025
- Published: Apr 2021
- Pages: 120
- SKU: IRTNTR43588
Enjoy complimentary customisation on priority with our Enterprise License!
One user only.
Quick & easy download option
Unlimited user access (Within your organization)
Complimentary Customization Included
The E-learning market share in GCC countries is expected to increase by USD 569.04 million from 2020 to 2025, and the market's growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 10.66%.
This E-learning market in GCC countries research report provides valuable insights on the post COVID-19 impact on the market, which will help companies evaluate their business approaches. Furthermore, this report extensively covers E-learning market segmentation in GCC countries by end-user (corporate, K-12 education, and higher education) and geography (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Oman, Kuwait, Rest of MEA). The E-learning market in GCC countries report also offers information on several market vendors, including Administrate Ltd., Coursera Inc., Docebo Inc., Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Co., John Wiley & Sons Inc., New Horizons Worldwide LLC, Open Text Corp., Pearson Plc, The Rapid Results College Ltd., and XpertLearning among others.
What will the E-learning Market Size in GCC Countries be During the Forecast Period?
Download the Free Report Sample to Unlock the E-learning Market Size in GCC Countries for the Forecast Period and Other Important Statistics
E-learning Market in GCC Countries: Key Drivers, Trends, and Challenges
The high demand for skill-based training is notably driving the E-learning market growth in GCC countries, although factors such as availability of substitutes may impede market growth. Our research analysts have studied the historical data and deduced the key market drivers and the COVID-19 pandemic impact on the E-learning industry. The holistic analysis of the drivers will help in deducing end goals and refining marketing strategies to gain a competitive edge.
Key E-learning Market Driver in GCC Countries
The high demand for skill-based training is a major factor driving the E-learning market in GCC countries share growth in GCC countries. Corporates give significant importance to skill-based training. Realizing the benefits of technical training and certifications, employees are willing to invest their time and resources on the same. Technical training is largely delivered by using methods such as simulation training and blended training to increase the effectiveness of training programs. Simulation training is generally required by the oil and gas industry, medical industry, heavy industries, and engineering-related industries, which are key industries for GCC countries. E-learning is extensively used to train employees in customer relationship management to help them overcome aggressive sales strategies and focus on catering to the requirements of customers. Further, as several large companies are entering the GCC, workforce diversity is increasing, which is leading to communication challenges. Hence, with E-learning programs, companies can provide effective communication training, language training, and cross-cultural training to their employees. This leads to an increase in demand for training based on E-learning.
Key E-learning Market Trend in GCC Countries
The introduction of gamification is another factor supporting the E-learning market in GCC countries share growth in GCC countries. Universities in the GCC have introduced e-podiums, Polycom video conferencing solutions, and media centers in educational systems. The use of LMS and content authoring, among others, further drives the market growth in the GCC. The use of games in training and educational curriculums increases the interest of trainees and students towards the program. The adoption of gamification in online courses has been increasing since the last few years in the Middle East. Gamification in E-learning is defined as the integration of game design fundamentals and subject concepts that enhance the conceptual and practical knowledge of the learner. It involves pedagogical approaches, strategies, and methodologies. Gamification is extensively used to motivate learners to stay focused on the course, primarily during subject insight sessions, and help tutors guide and reward the learner. Any rise in market demand for gamification will directly impact the demand for the E-learning market in GCC countries.
Key E-learning Market Challenge in GCC Countries
The availability of substitutes will be a major challenge for the global E-learning market in GCC countries share growth in GCC countries. The availability of substitutes such as books, traditional classroom education, and subject- and concept-based videos on social media are likely to pose a challenge to the growth of the market during the forecast period. Substitutes are available in various forms, depending on the type of course. For instance, subjects such as biology are available through online books and magazines, while language courses are available with free podcasts. Several vendors offer substitutes completely free of cost. Social media platforms such as YouTube and Facebook are a challenge to the growth of the E-learning market in GCC countries in GCC. There are several videos shared by subject experts on these social media platforms, which help viewers learn subject concepts in a short duration. These factors are likely to prevent the adoption of paid E-learning courses in GCC countries during the forecast period.
This E-learning market in GCC countries analysis report also provides detailed information on other upcoming trends and challenges that will have a far-reaching effect on the market growth. The actionable insights on the trends and challenges will help companies evaluate and develop growth strategies for 2021-2025.
Parent Market Analysis
Technavio categorizes the E-learning market in GCC countries in GCC countries as a part of the global education services market. Our research report has extensively covered external factors influencing the parent market growth potential in the coming years, which will determine the levels of growth of the E-learning market in GCC countries during the forecast period.
Who are the Major E-learning Market Vendors in GCC Countries?
The report analyzes the market's competitive landscape and offers information on several market vendors, including:
- Administrate Ltd.
- Coursera Inc.
- Docebo Inc.
- Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Co.
- John Wiley & Sons Inc.
- New Horizons Worldwide LLC
- Open Text Corp.
- Pearson Plc
- The Rapid Results College Ltd.
This statistical study of the E-learning market in GCC countries encompasses successful business strategies deployed by the key vendors. The E-learning market in GCC countries is fragmented and the vendors are deploying organic and inorganic growth strategies to compete in the market.
Product Insights and News
- Administrate Ltd.- The company offers E-learning through learning management system.
To make the most of the opportunities and recover from post COVID-19 impact, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The E-learning market in GCC countries forecast report offers in-depth insights into key vendor profiles. The profiles include information on the production, sustainability, and prospects of the leading companies.
E-learning Market in GCC Countries Value Chain Analysis
Our report provides extensive information on the value chain analysis for the E-learning market in GCC countries, which vendors can leverage to gain a competitive advantage during the forecast period. The end-to-end understanding of the value chain is essential in profit margin optimization and evaluation of business strategies. The data available in our value chain analysis segment can help vendors drive costs and enhance customer services during the forecast period.
The value chain of global education services market includes the following core components:
- Inbound logistics
- Outbound logistics
- Marketing and sales
- Support activities
The report has further elucidated on other innovative approaches being followed by service providers to ensure a sustainable market presence.
Which are the Key Regions for the E-learning Market in GCC Countries?
For more insights on the market share of various regions Request for a FREE sample now!
39% of the market's growth will originate from Saudi Arabia during the forecast period. Saudi Arabia, UAE, Oman, Kuwait, and Rest of MEA are the key markets for E-learning in GCC countries in Saudi Arabia. Market growth in this region will be slower than the growth of the market in UAE.
The adoption of digitalization by educational institutions and corporates will facilitate the E-learning market in GCC countries growth in Saudi Arabia over the forecast period. This market research report entails detailed information on the competitive intelligence, marketing gaps, and regional opportunities in store for vendors, which will assist in creating efficient business plans.
What are the Revenue-generating End-User Segments in the E-learning Market in GCC Countries?
To gain further insights on the market contribution of various segments Request for a FREE sample
The E-learning market share growth in GCC countries by the corporate segment will be significant during the forecast period. The market is characterized by the rising demand for microlearning and gamification and the continuous advent of mobile learning technologies. Furthermore, various support solutions such as learning management system (LMS), content management system (CMS), and knowledge management technology (KMT) in the corporate sector augment the growth of the market.
This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the segments to the growth of the E-learning market size in GCC countries and actionable market insights on post COVID-19 impact on each segment.
E-learning Market Scope in GCC Countries
Growth momentum & CAGR
Accelerate at a CAGR of 10.66%
Market growth 2021-2025
$ 569.04 million
YoY growth (%)
Saudi Arabia, UAE, Oman, Kuwait, Rest of MEA
Performing market contribution
Saudi Arabia at 39%
Key consumer countries
Saudi Arabia, UAE, Oman, Kuwait, and Rest of MEA
Leading companies, Competitive strategies, Consumer engagement scope
Key companies profiled
Administrate Ltd., Coursera Inc., Docebo Inc., Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Co., John Wiley & Sons Inc., New Horizons Worldwide LLC, Open Text Corp., Pearson Plc, The Rapid Results College Ltd., and XpertLearning
Parent market analysis, Market growth inducers and obstacles, Fast-growing and slow-growing segment analysis, COVID 19 impact and recovery analysis and future consumer dynamics, Market condition analysis for forecast period
If our report has not included the data that you are looking for, you can reach out to our analysts and get segments customized.
What are the Key Data Covered in this E-learning Market in GCC Countries Report?
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will drive E-learning market growth in GCC countries during the next five years
- Precise estimation of the E-learning market size in GCC countries and its contribution to the parent market
- Accurate predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the E-learning industry across Saudi Arabia, UAE, Oman, Kuwait, Rest of MEA, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Oman, Kuwait, and Rest of MEA
- A thorough analysis of the market's competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of E-learning market vendors in GCC countries
We can help! Our analysts can customize this report to meet your requirements. Get in touch
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Landscape
- 2.1 Market ecosystem
- Exhibit 01: Parent market
- Exhibit 02: Market characteristics
- 2.2 Value chain analysis
- Exhibit 03:Value chain: Education services
3 Market Sizing
- 3.1 Market definition
- Exhibit 04: Offerings of vendors included in the market definition
- 3.2 Market segment analysis
- Exhibit 05: Market segments
- 3.3 Market size 2020
- 3.4 Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 - 2025
- Exhibit 06: GCC Countries - Market size and forecast 2020 - 2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 07: GCC Countries: Year-over-year growth 2020 - 2025 (%)
4 Five Forces Analysis
- 4.1 Five Forces Summary
- Exhibit 08: Five forces analysis 2020 & 2025
- 4.2 Bargaining power of buyers
- Exhibit 09: Bargaining power of buyers
- 4.3 Bargaining power of suppliers
- Exhibit 10: Bargaining power of suppliers
- 4.4 Threat of new entrants
- Exhibit 11: Threat of new entrants
- 4.5 Threat of substitutes
- Exhibit 12: Threat of substitutes
- 4.6 Threat of rivalry
- Exhibit 13: Threat of rivalry
- 4.7 Market condition
- Exhibit 14: Market condition - Five forces 2020
5 Market Segmentation by End-user
- 5.1 Market segments
- 5.2 Comparison by End user
- 5.3 Corporate - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- 5.4 K-12 education - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- 5.5 Higher education - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- 5.6 Market opportunity by End user
- 5.7 COVID-19 impact and recovery for end-user segment
6 Customer landscape
7 Geographic Landscape
- 7.1 Geographic segmentation
- 7.2 Geographic comparison
- Exhibit 26: Geographic comparison
- 7.3 Saudi Arabia - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- 7.4 UAE - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- 7.5 Oman - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- 7.6 Kuwait - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- 7.7 Rest of GCC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- 7.8 Market opportunity by Geography
8 Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- 8.1 Volume drivers – Demand led growth
- 8.2 Market challenges
- Exhibit 38: Impact of drivers and challenges
- 8.3 Market trends
9 Vendor Landscape
- 9.1 Overview
- 9.2 Vendor landscape
- Exhibit 39: Vendor landscape
- 9.3 Landscape disruption
- Exhibit 40: Landscape disruption
- Exhibit 41: Industry risks
10 Vendor Analysis
- 10.1 Vendors covered
- Exhibit 42: Vendors covered
- 10.2 Market positioning of vendors
- Exhibit 43: Market positioning of vendors
- 10.3 Administrate Ltd.
- Exhibit 44: Administrate Ltd. - Overview
- Exhibit 45: Administrate Ltd. - Product and service
- Exhibit 46: Administrate Ltd. - Key offerings
- 10.4 Coursera Inc.
- 10.5 Docebo Inc.
- Exhibit 50: Docebo Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 51: Docebo Inc. - Business segments
- Exhibit 52: Docebo Inc. - Key news
- Exhibit 53: Docebo Inc. - Key offerings
- 10.6 Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Co.
- Exhibit 54: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Co. - Overview
- Exhibit 55: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Co. - Business segments
- Exhibit 56: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Co. - Key offerings
- Exhibit 57: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Co. - Segment focus
- 10.7 John Wiley & Sons Inc.
- Exhibit 58: John Wiley & Sons Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 59: John Wiley & Sons Inc. - Business segments
- Exhibit 60: John Wiley & Sons Inc. - Key offerings
- Exhibit 61: John Wiley & Sons Inc. - Segment focus
- 10.8 New Horizons Worldwide LLC
- Exhibit 62: New Horizons Worldwide LLC - Overview
- Exhibit 63: New Horizons Worldwide LLC - Product and service
- Exhibit 64: New Horizons Worldwide LLC - Key offerings
- 10.9 Open Text Corp.
- Exhibit 65: Open Text Corp. - Overview
- Exhibit 66: Open Text Corp. - Business segments
- Exhibit 67: Open Text Corp. - Key news
- Exhibit 68: Open Text Corp. - Key offerings
- 10.10 Pearson Plc
- Exhibit 69: Pearson Plc - Overview
- Exhibit 70: Pearson Plc - Business segments
- Exhibit 71: Pearson Plc - Key news
- Exhibit 72: Pearson Plc - Key offerings
- Exhibit 73: Pearson Plc - Segment focus
- 10.11 The Rapid Results College Ltd.
- Exhibit 74: The Rapid Results College Ltd. - Overview
- Exhibit 75: The Rapid Results College Ltd. - Product and service
- Exhibit 76: The Rapid Results College Ltd. - Key offerings
- 10.12 XpertLearning
- Exhibit 77: XpertLearning - Overview
- Exhibit 78: XpertLearning - Product and service
- Exhibit 79: XpertLearning - Key offerings
- 11.1 Scope of the report
- 11.2 Currency conversion rates for US$
- Exhibit 80: Currency conversion rates for US$
- 11.3 Research methodology
- Exhibit 81: Research Methodology
- Exhibit 82: Validation techniques employed for market sizing
- Exhibit 83: Information sources
- 11.4 List of abbreviations
- Exhibit 84: List of abbreviations
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The analysts have presented the various facets of the market with a particular focus on identifying the key industry influencers. The data thus presented is comprehensive, reliable, and the result of extensive research, both primary and secondary.
- Market size and forecast
- Market segmentation
- Geographical insights
- Competitive landscape
Get your sample now!
Frequently Asked Questions?
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
- High demand for skill-based training
- Introduction of gamification
Key Questions Answered
- What are the key global market and the regional market share?
- What are the revenue-generating key market segments?
- What are the key factors driving and challenging this market’s growth?
- Who are the key market vendors and their growth strategies?
- What are the latest trends influencing the growth of this market?
- What are the variables influencing the market growth in the primary regions?
- What are the factors influencing the growth of the parent market?
Why should you prefer Technavio's market insights report?
Certified ISO 9001 : 2015
We are ISO 9001:2015 recognized that ensures quality services and product delivery to our clients.
We are GDPR and CCPA compliant! Your transaction & personal information is protected from unauthorized use.
One user only.
Quick & easy download option
Unlimited user access (Within your organization)
Complimentary Customization Included
Get the report (PDF) sent to your email within minutes.
Subscribe & Save
Get lifetime access to our
Did you know?
Did you know?
Did you know?
Customized Report as per your Business Needs
- Our analysts will work directly with you and understand your needs
- Get data on specified regions or segments, competitor and Vendors
- Data will be formatted and presented as per your requirements
- We offer $1000 worth of FREE customization at the time of purchase
Let us help you make report more suited to your requirements.
- Get a competitive breakdown as per your niche industry
- Customize the data with various metrics that meet your business prerequisite
- Understand Revenue Sources, Customers and many more
- Details on Market Share
- These customizations are done in a short amount of time by our analysts and industry experts