Test Preparation Market in US by Product - Forecast and Analysis 2020-2024
- Published: May 2020
- Pages: 120
- SKU: IRTNTR43435
The 2021-2025 version of this report is just being published. Buy it now and get up to $1000 worth of free customization!
The test preparation market size in the US will grow by USD 10.72 billion during 2020-2024. The market’s growth momentum will accelerate because of the steady increase in year-over-year growth.
This report provides a detailed analysis of the market by product (university exams, certification exams, high school exams, elementary exams, and other exams), end-user (higher education and K-12), and learning model (blended and online). Also, the report analyzes the market’s competitive landscape. It offers information on several market vendors, including ArborBridge Inc., Cengage Learning Holdings II Inc., Club Z! Inc., Edgenuity Inc., Instructure Inc., Kaplan Inc., McGraw-Hill Education Inc., Pearson Plc, Providence Equity Partners LLC, and TPR Education IP Holdings LLC.
What will be the Test Preparation Market Size in the US in 2020?
Browse TOC and LoE with selected illustrations and example pages of Test Preparation Market
Who are the Major Test Preparation Market Vendors in US?
The test preparation market in the US is fragmented. As a result, the number of M&A activities have increased, and both domestic and international vendors are looking forth to enter the market. International and domestic vendors are increasingly entering into collaborations and partnerships with regional vendors operating in the market. Although the increasing use of analytical tools in test preparations will offer immense growth opportunities, the availability of open-source test preparation materials and the growth of the unorganized sector will challenge the growth of the market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy our discounted report for exclusive insights into criticality of inputs governing the vendor landscape.
To help clients improve their market position, this test preparation market forecast in the US report provides a detailed analysis of the market leaders. It offers information on the competencies and capacities of these companies. The report also covers details on the market’s competitive landscape and provides information on the products offered by various companies. Moreover, this test preparation market analysis in the US report also includes information on the upcoming trends and challenges that will influence market growth. This will help companies create strategies to make the most of future growth opportunities.
This report provides information on the production, sustainability, and prospects of several leading companies, including:
- ArborBridge Inc.
- Cengage Learning Holdings II Inc.
- Club Z! Inc.
- Edgenuity Inc.
- Instructure Inc.
- Kaplan Inc.
- McGraw-Hill Education, Inc.
- Pearson Plc
- Providence Equity Partners LLC
- TPR Education IP Holdings LLC
For more information on business segments, key offerings, and segment focus of each vendor, request a free sample now.
What are the Major Product Segments in the Test Preparation Market in US?
Request for a FREE sample and Get more information on the market contribution of various segments
The university exams segment will account for the highest test preparation market share in the US owing to the increased competition among students and the rising number of enrolments in nationalized and standardized tests.
Market growth in the university exams segment will be slower than the growth of the market in the certification exams, high school exams, and elementary exams segments. This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the segments to the growth of the test preparation market size in the US.
Get the full market research report for in-depth analysis of customer behavior, price sensitivity, key purchase criteria, and other crucial data.
How will Analytical Tools Influence Test Preparation Market Growth in US?
- The use of analytical tools in test preparations allows trainers, teachers, and students to gain various insights and identify their progress.
- With the growing demand for analytical tools in test preparations, the need for adaptive practice testing modules is also increasing.
- By measuring the efficiency of the assessment with adaptive learning, teachers can identify a student’s learning ability and create a personalized learning path accordingly.
- For instance, McGraw-Hill Education offers LearnSmart adaptive technology, which helps students identify and focus on critical concepts, thereby enhancing their learning quotient.
- Therefore, with the increasing use of analytical tools in test preparations, the test preparation market in the US will register a CAGR of over 6% during the forecast period.
- Increasing emphasis on online mode of test preparation is one of the significant test preparation market trends, which will influence the growth of the market in focus.
- With the rising adoption of online learning in the US, along with increased benefits in terms of accessibility and cost, students, colleges, as well as schools are increasingly opting for online test preparation modules offered by various test preparation service providers.
- As a result, various test preparation services providers, along with examination authorities, have started offering online test preparation services to the students.
- For instance, TPR Education IP Holdings offers a variety of test preparation courses as well as services. The company offers college admission services, including test prep, tutoring, admissions help, and book publishing.
- The company also offers interactive online courses in contrary to traditional self-paced online test preparation courses, thereby enabling customization of course content.
What are the Key Factors Covered in this Test Preparation Market in US Report?
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will drive test preparation market growth in US during the next five years
- Precise estimation of the test preparation market size in US and its contribution to the parent market
- Accurate predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the test preparation industry across the US
- A thorough analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of test preparation market vendors in US
We can help! Our analysts can customize this report to meet your requirements. Get in touch
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Landscape
2.1 Market ecosystem
Exhibit 01: Parent market
Exhibit 02: Market characteristics
2.2 Value chain analysis
Exhibit 03: Value chain analysis
18.104.22.168 Pitching and profiling
22.214.171.124 Resourcing and communicating
126.96.36.199 Delivery and support
188.8.131.52 Connecting and innovating
184.108.40.206 Marketing and sales
220.127.116.11 Support activities
3. Market Sizing
3.1 Market definition
Exhibit 04: Offerings of vendors included in the market definition
3.2 Market segment analysis
Exhibit 05: Market segments
3.3 Market size 2019
3.4 Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Estimating growth rates for emerging and high-growth markets
Estimating growth rates for mature markets
Exhibit 06: Global - Market size and forecast 2019-2024 ($ billion)
Exhibit 07: Global market: Year-over-year growth 2019-2024 (%)
4. Five Forces Analysis
4.1 Five Forces Summary
Exhibit 08: Five forces analysis 2019 & 2024
4.2 Bargaining power of buyers
4.3 Bargaining power of suppliers
4.4 Threat of new entrants
4.5 Threat of substitutes
4.6 Threat of rivalry
4.7 Market condition
Market condition - Five forces 2019
5. Market Segmentation by Product
The test preparation market in the US by university exams is expected to record a significant growth rate during the forecast period. The rising number of enrollments in nationalized as well as standardized tests in the US and rising demand for private tutoring because of increased competition among the students are the prominent factors driving the market.
5.1 Market segments
Exhibit 15: Product - Market share 2019-2024 (%)
5.2 Comparison by Product
5.3 University exams - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
Exhibit 17: University exams - Market size and forecast 2019-2024 ($ billion)
Exhibit 19: University exams - Year-over-year growth 2019-2024 (%)
5.4 Certifications exams - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
Exhibit 20: Certifications exams - Market size and forecast 2019-2024 ($ billion)
Exhibit 22: Certifications exams - Year-over-year growth 2019-2024 (%)
5.5 High school Exams - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
Exhibit 23: High school Exams - Market size and forecast 2019-2024 ($ billion)
Exhibit 25: High school Exams - Year-over-year growth 2019-2024 (%)
5.6 Elementary exams - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
Exhibit 26: Elementary exams - Market size and forecast 2019-2024 ($ billion)
Exhibit 28: Elementary exams - Year-over-year growth 2019-2024 (%)
5.7 Other exams - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
Exhibit 29: Other exams - Market size and forecast 2019-2024 ($ billion)
Exhibit 31: Other exams - Year-over-year growth 2019-2024 (%)
5.8 Market opportunity by Product
6. Market Segmentation by End-user
The higher education segment dominated the market in 2019 and is expected to grow at a steady growth rate. Increasing demand for certification courses, along with an increase in the number of students opting for competitive exams, drives the segment. In the higher education segment, the demand for specialized courses is high, as students increasingly opt for professional education
6.1 Market segments
6.2 Comparison by Deployment
6.3 Higher Education - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
Exhibit 35: Higher Education - Market size and forecast 2019-2024 ($ billion)
Exhibit 37: Higher Education - Year-over-year growth 2019-2024 (%)
6.4 K-12 - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
Exhibit 38: K-12 - Market size and forecast 2019-2024 ($ billion)
Exhibit 40: K-12 - Year-over-year growth 2019-2024 (%)
6.5 Market opportunity by End-user
7. Market Segmentation by Learning Model
The blended test preparation market in the US was valued at $20.18 billion in 2019 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.60% during the forecast period.
7.1 Market segments
7.2 Comparison by Learning Model
7.3 Blended - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
Exhibit 44: Blended - Market size and forecast 2019-2024 ($ billion)
Exhibit 46: Blended - Year-over-year growth 2019-2024 (%)
7.4 Online - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
Exhibit 47: Online - Market size and forecast 2019-2024 ($ billion)
Exhibit 49: Online - Year-over-year growth 2019-2024 (%)
7.5 Market opportunity by Learning Model
8. Customer Landscape
Technavio’s customer landscape matrix comparing Drivers or price sensitivity, Adoption lifecycle, importance in customer price basket, Adoption rate and Key purchase criteria
9. Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
9.1 Volume driver – Demand led growth
9.1.1 Increasing use of analytical tools in test preparations
9.1.2 Increasing emphasis on online mode of test preparation
9.1.3 Rising demand for test preparation services in the US
9.2 Market challenges
9.2.1 Availability of open-source test preparation materials and growth of unorganized sector
9.2.2 Rising number of test-optional institutes
9.2.3 Increase in education debts
Impact of drivers and challenges
9.3 Market trends
9.3.1 Technological advances in test preparation services
9.3.2 Rising emphasis on private tutoring
9.3.3 Increase in M&A activities and number of startups
10. Vendor Landscape
10.2 Vendor landscape
Analysis of Criticality of inputs and Factors of differentiation
10.3 Landscape disruption
Techanavio’s Analysis on the impact of Disruption Threats by comparing Disruptive sources and Factors driving disruption
11. Vendor Analysis
11.1 Vendors covered
11.2 Market positioning of vendors
11.3 ArborBridge Inc.
11.4 Cengage Learning Holdings II Inc.
11.5 Club Z! Inc.
11.6 Edgenuity Inc.
11.7 Instructure Inc.
11.8 Kaplan Inc.
11.9 McGraw-Hill Education Inc.
11.10 Pearson Plc
11.11 Providence Equity Partners LLC
11.12 TPR Education IP Holdings LLC
12.1 Scope of the report
12.2 Currency conversion rates for US$
Validation techniques employed for market sizing
12.3 List of abbreviations
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The analysts have presented the various facets of the market with a particular focus on identifying the key industry influencers. The data thus presented is comprehensive, reliable, and the result of extensive research, both primary and secondary.
- Market size and forecast
- Market segmentation
- Geographical insights
- Competitive landscape
Get your FREE sample now!
Frequently Asked Questions?
- Increasing use of analytical tools in test preparations
- Technological advances in test preparation services
Get the report (PDF) sent to your email within minutes.
Subscribe & Save
Get lifetime access to our
Did you know?
Did you know?
Did you know?
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.