Agricultural Harvester Market by Product and Geography - Forecast and Analysis 2021-2025
- Published: Feb 2021
- Pages: 120
- SKU: IRTNTR70158
Enjoy complimentary customisation on priority with our Enterprise License!
One user only.
Quick & easy download option
Unlimited user access (Within your organization)
Complimentary Customization Included
The agricultural harvester market share is expected to increase by USD 17.83 billion from 2020 to 2025, and the market's growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 7.51%.
This agricultural harvester market research report provides valuable insights on the post COVID-19 impact on the market, which will help companies evaluate their business approaches. Furthermore, this report extensively covers agricultural harvester market segmentations by product (combine harvesters and forage harvesters) and geographic (Europe, North America, APAC, South America, and MEA). The agricultural harvester market report also offers information on several market vendors, including AGCO Corp., Bernard KRONE Holding SE & Co. KG, CLAAS KGaA mbH, CNH Industrial NV, Deere & Co., Kubota Corp., Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd., PREET Group, Tractors and Farm Equipment Ltd., and Yanmar Holdings Co. Ltd. among others.
What will the Agricultural Harvester Market Size be During the Forecast Period?
Download the Free Report Sample to Unlock the Agricultural Harvester Market Size for the Forecast Period and Other Important Statistics
"The China agricultural machinery market generates a major part of its revenue from APAC mainly because of the growing population in this region, which gradually boosts the demand for food."
Agricultural Harvester Market: Key Drivers, Trends, and Challenges
Based on our research output, there has been a negative impact on the market growth during and post COVID-19 era. The farm labor shortage in agriculture sector is notably driving the agricultural harvester market growth, although factors such as high initial and operating costs of agricultural harvesters may impede market growth. Our research analysts have studied the historical data and deduced the key market drivers and the COVID-19 pandemic impact on the agricultural harvester industry. The holistic analysis of the drivers will help in deducing end goals and refining marketing strategies to gain a competitive edge.
Key Agricultural Harvester Market Driver
One of the key factors driving the agricultural harvester market growth is the farm labor shortage in agriculture sector. The US, the UK, and India are among the countries facing a severe farm labor shortage, due to which the farmers in these countries are moving toward the mechanization of agriculture. California is one of the largest food producers in the US; the state accounted for more than 13% of the country's total agricultural value in 2019. However, California is facing a severe labor shortage, according to the California Farm Bureau Federation (CFBF) in the US. India is the other major country facing a farm labor shortage. Moreover, farm labor wages in the country increased by around 108% in 2018 from that in 2011. Hence, farmers in India are leaning toward the adoption of farm equipment such as agricultural harvesters. The adoption of agricultural harvesters in India will be high during the forecast period. Overall, the shortage of labor and an increase in labor wages will be major factors driving the adoption of agricultural harvesters in the global market during the forecast period.
Key Agricultural Harvester Market Trend
Growth in popularity of self-propelled forage harvesters with 3D camera are the major trend influencing the agricultural harvester market growth. Operating a self-propelled forage harvester (SPFH) is difficult and requires an operator to multitask, such as filling the transport truck, coordinating machine logistics, monitoring machine performance, and maximizing throughput. Concentrating on these many factors may affect the core functionality of the self-propelled forage harvester operator. Therefore, key leading manufacturers are focusing on delivering self-propelled forage harvesters with features that increase the operational efficiency of the equipment and reduce the workload of operators. Deere offers the 9000 Series self-propelled forage harvesters with a 3D camera, Active Fill Control, which reduces the amount of time the operator spends on monitoring the truck filling process. Active Fill Control also includes an additional light-emitting diode (LED) spout light package that ensures a steady fill in darkness and extreme weather conditions. Thus, the self-propelled forage harvesters with 3D cameras are gaining popularity in the global agricultural harvester market.
Key Agricultural Harvester Market Challenge
High initial and operating costs of agriculture harvesters is one of the key challenges hindering the agricultural harvester market growth. The proper operation of agriculture harvesters is largely dependent on the product knowledge of the operator. For instance, the improper use of sugarcane harvesters can damage their rotating shafts, gears, chains, and belts, which increases the operating expenses for farmers. Sugarcane harvesters are equipped with sharp knives, which operate at high speeds. Some models are also equipped with built-in knife sharpeners, which require shields for removal. Hence, they must be handled safely. Similarly, agricultural harvesters require regular inspection to ensure proper functioning during harvest. Appropriate care includes the inspection of the machine before harvest and special attention to trouble spots with excessive wear during use. Any deviation from the regular maintenance schedule will lead to malfunction. Therefore, the high initial cost and operating expenses associated with agricultural harvesters are expected to be major challenges in the global agricultural harvester market during the forecast period.
This agricultural harvester market analysis report also provides detailed information on other upcoming trends and challenges that will have a far-reaching effect on the market growth. The actionable insights on the trends and challenges will help companies evaluate and develop growth strategies for 2021-2025.
Parent Market Analysis
Technavio categorizes the global agricultural harvester market as a part of the global agricultural and farm machinery market. Our research report has extensively covered external factors influencing the parent market growth potential in the coming years, which will determine the levels of growth of the agricultural harvester market during the forecast period.
Who are the Major Agricultural Harvester Market Vendors?
The report analyzes the market's competitive landscape and offers information on several market vendors, including:
- AGCO Corp.
- Bernard KRONE Holding SE & Co. KG
- CLAAS KGaA mbH
- CNH Industrial NV
- Deere & Co.
- Kubota Corp.
- Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.
- PREET Group
- Tractors and Farm Equipment Ltd.
- Yanmar Holdings Co. Ltd.
This statistical study of the agricultural harvester market encompasses successful business strategies deployed by the key vendors. The agricultural harvester market is fragmented and the vendors are deploying growth strategies such as organic and inorganic strategies to compete in the market.
Product Insights and News
- AGCO Corp. - The company offers combine harvesters with enhanced drive systems and advanced monitoring and control systems.
To make the most of the opportunities and recover from post COVID-19 impact, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The agricultural harvester market forecast report offers in-depth insights into key vendor profiles. The profiles include information on the production, sustainability, and prospects of the leading companies.
Agricultural Harvester Market Value Chain Analysis
Our report provides extensive information on the value chain analysis for the agricultural harvester market, which vendors can leverage to gain a competitive advantage during the forecast period. The end-to-end understanding of the value chain is essential in profit margin optimization and evaluation of business strategies. The data available in our value chain analysis segment can help vendors drive costs and enhance customer services during the forecast period.
The report has further elucidated on other innovative approaches being followed by manufacturers to ensure a sustainable market presence.
Which are the Key Regions for Agricultural Harvester Market?
For more insights on the market share of various regions Request for a FREE sample now!
33% of the market's growth will originate from Europe during the forecast period. Germany, France and UK are the key markets for agricultural harvester in Europe. Market growth in this region will be slower than the growth of the market in other regions.
The agricultural harvesters market in Europe is driven by a farm labor shortage and government initiatives to support agricultural mechanization, among other factors. This market research report entails detailed information on the competitive intelligence, marketing gaps, and regional opportunities in store for vendors, which will assist in creating efficient business plans.
COVID Impact and Recovery Analysis
The outbreak of COVID-19 has negatively affected the supply chain of manufacturing industries in the region, thereby slowing down the production of food products. However, flexible packaging manufacturers are filling the gaps by ensuring that food reaches the people in such a time of crisis, thereby maintaining the performance of the food industry in the agricultural harvester market in the region.
What are the Revenue-generating Product Segments in the Agricultural Harvester Market?
To gain further insights on the market contribution of various segments Request for a FREE sample
The agricultural harvester market share growth by the combine harvesters will be significant during the forecast period. Combine harvester manufacturers are offering several new products with high-power engines, which enables fuel efficiency and better return-on-investment. TUCANO 450-320 combine harvester, offered by CLAAS, has a grain tank capacity of up to 10,000 liters. Thus, such product innovations will further spur the combined harvester market during the forecast period.
This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the segments to the growth of the agricultural harvester market size and actionable market insights on post COVID-19 impact on each segment.
You may also be interested in:
Combine harvester market - Market will share is expected to grow at a CAGR of close to 8% by 2021.
Agricultural machinery market - Market share is expected to increase to USD 45.98 billion from 2021 to 2026 at a CAGR of 5.87%.
Agricultural Harvester Market Scope
Growth momentum & CAGR
Accelerate at a CAGR of 7.51%
Market growth 2021-2025
$ 17.83 billion
YoY growth (%)
Europe, North America, APAC, South America, and MEA
Performing market contribution
Europe at 33%
Key consumer countries
US, Germany, Canada, France, UK, and China
Leading companies, Competitive strategies, Consumer engagement scope
Key companies profiled
AGCO Corp., Bernard KRONE Holding SE & Co. KG, CLAAS KGaA mbH, CNH Industrial NV, Deere & Co., Kubota Corp., Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd., PREET Group, Tractors and Farm Equipment Ltd., and Yanmar Holdings Co. Ltd.
Parent market analysis, Market growth inducers and obstacles, Fast-growing and slow-growing segment analysis, COVID 19 impact and recovery analysis and future consumer dynamics, Market condition analysis for forecast period
If our report has not included the data that you are looking for, you can reach out to our analysts and get segments customized.
What are the Key Data Covered in this Agricultural Harvester Market Report?
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will drive agricultural harvester market growth during the next five years
- Precise estimation of the agricultural harvester market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Accurate predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the agricultural harvester industry across Europe, North America, APAC, South America, and MEA
- A thorough analysis of the market's competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of agricultural harvester market vendors
We can help! Our analysts can customize this report to meet your requirements. Get in touch
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Landscape
- 2.1 Market ecosystem
- Exhibit 01: Parent market
- Exhibit 02: Market characteristics
- 2.2 Value chain analysis
- Exhibit 03: Value chain analysis: Agricultural and farm machinery market
3 Market Sizing
- 3.1 Market definition
- Exhibit 04: Offerings of vendors included in the market definition
- 3.2 Market segment analysis
- Exhibit 05: Market segments
- 3.3 Market size 2020
- 3.4 Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 - 2025
- Exhibit 06: Global - Market size and forecast 2020 - 2025 ($ billion)
- Exhibit 07: Global market: Year-over-year growth 2020 - 2025 (%)
4 Five Forces Analysis
- 4.1 Five forces analysis
- Exhibit 08: Five forces analysis 2020 & 2025
- 4.2 Bargaining power of buyers
- Exhibit 09: Bargaining power of buyers
- 4.3 Bargaining power of suppliers
- Exhibit 10: Bargaining power of suppliers
- 4.4 Threat of new entrants
- Exhibit 11: Threat of new entrants
- 4.5 Threat of substitutes
- Exhibit 12: Threat of substitutes
- 4.6 Threat of rivalry
- Exhibit 13: Threat of rivalry
- 4.7 Market condition
- Exhibit 14: Market condition - Five forces 2020
5 Market Segmentation by Product
- 5.1 Market segments
- Exhibit 15: Product - Market share 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.2 Comparison by Product
- Exhibit 16: Comparison by Product
- 5.3 Combine harvesters - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 17: Combine harvesters - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ billion)
- Exhibit 18: Combine harvesters - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.4 Forage harvesters - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 19: Forage harvesters - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ billion)
- Exhibit 20: Forage harvesters - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.5 Market opportunity by Product
- Exhibit 21: Market opportunity by Product
6 Customer landscape
7 Geographic Landscape
- 7.1 Geographic segmentation
- Exhibit 23: Market share by geography 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.2 Geographic comparison
- Exhibit 24: Geographic comparison
- 7.3 Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 25: Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ billion)
- Exhibit 26: Europe - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.4 North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 27: North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ billion)
- Exhibit 28: North America - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.5 APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 29: APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ billion)
- Exhibit 30: APAC - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.6 South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 31: South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ billion)
- Exhibit 32: South America - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.7 MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 33: MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ billion)
- Exhibit 34: MEA - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.8 Key leading countries
- Exhibit 35: Key leading countries
- 7.9 Market opportunity by geography
- Exhibit 36: Market opportunity by geography ($ billion)
8 Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- 8.1 Market drivers
- 8.2 Market challenges
- Exhibit 37: Impact of drivers and challenges
- 8.3 Market trends
9 Vendor Landscape
- 9.1 Overview
- 9.2 Vendor landscape
- Exhibit 38: Vendor landscape
- 9.3 Landscape disruption
- Exhibit 39: Landscape disruption
- Exhibit 40: Industry risks
10 Vendor Analysis
- 10.1 Vendors covered
- Exhibit 41: Vendors covered
- 10.2 Market positioning of vendors
- Exhibit 42: Market positioning of vendors
- 10.3 AGCO Corp.
- Exhibit 43: AGCO Corp. - Overview
- Exhibit 44: AGCO Corp. - Business segments
- Exhibit 45: AGCO Corp. - Key news
- Exhibit 46: AGCO Corp. - Key offerings
- Exhibit 47: AGCO Corp. - Segment focus
- 10.4 Bernard KRONE Holding SE & Co. KG
- 10.5 CLAAS KGaA mbH
- Exhibit 52: CLAAS KGaA mbH - Overview
- Exhibit 53: CLAAS KGaA mbH - Business segments
- Exhibit 54: CLAAS KGaA mbH - Key news
- Exhibit 55: CLAAS KGaA mbH - Key offerings
- 10.6 CNH Industrial NV
- Exhibit 56: CNH Industrial NV - Overview
- Exhibit 57: CNH Industrial NV - Business segments
- Exhibit 58: CNH Industrial NV - Key news
- Exhibit 59: CNH Industrial NV - Key offerings
- Exhibit 60: CNH Industrial NV - Segment focus
- 10.7 Deere & Co.
- Exhibit 61: Deere & Co. - Overview
- Exhibit 62: Deere & Co. - Business segments
- Exhibit 63: Deere & Co. - Key news
- Exhibit 64: Deere & Co. - Key offerings
- Exhibit 65: Deere & Co. - Segment focus
- 10.8 Kubota Corp.
- Exhibit 66: Kubota Corp. - Overview
- Exhibit 67: Kubota Corp. - Business segments
- Exhibit 68: Kubota Corp. - Key news
- Exhibit 69: Kubota Corp. - Key offerings
- Exhibit 70: Kubota Corp. - Segment focus
- 10.9 Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.
- Exhibit 71: Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. - Overview
- Exhibit 72: Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. - Business segments
- Exhibit 73: Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. - Key news
- Exhibit 74: Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. - Key offerings
- Exhibit 75: Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. - Segment focus
- 10.10 PREET Group
- Exhibit 76: PREET Group - Overview
- Exhibit 77: PREET Group - Product and service
- Exhibit 78: PREET Group - Key offerings
- 10.11 Tractors and Farm Equipment Ltd.
- Exhibit 79: Tractors and Farm Equipment Ltd. - Overview
- Exhibit 80: Tractors and Farm Equipment Ltd. - Product and service
- Exhibit 81: Tractors and Farm Equipment Ltd. - Key offerings
- 10.12 Yanmar Holdings Co. Ltd.
- Exhibit 82: Yanmar Holdings Co. Ltd. - Overview
- Exhibit 83: Yanmar Holdings Co. Ltd. - Product and service
- Exhibit 84: Yanmar Holdings Co. Ltd. - Key news
- Exhibit 85: Yanmar Holdings Co. Ltd. - Key offerings
- 11.1 Scope of the report
- 11.2 Currency conversion rates for US$
- Exhibit 86: Currency conversion rates for US$
- 11.3 Research methodology
- Exhibit 87: Research Methodology
- Exhibit 88: Validation techniques employed for market sizing
- Exhibit 89: Information sources
- 11.4 List of abbreviations
- Exhibit 90: List of abbreviations
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The analysts have presented the various facets of the market with a particular focus on identifying the key industry influencers. The data thus presented is comprehensive, reliable, and the result of extensive research, both primary and secondary.
- Market size and forecast
- Market segmentation
- Geographical insights
- Competitive landscape
Get your sample now!
Frequently Asked Questions?
- farm labor shortage in agriculture sector
- Grow th in p opularity of self-propelled forage harvesters with 3D camera
Key Questions Answered
- What are the key global market and the regional market share?
- What are the revenue-generating key market segments?
- What are the key factors driving and challenging this market’s growth?
- Who are the key market vendors and their growth strategies?
- What are the latest trends influencing the growth of this market?
- What are the variables influencing the market growth in the primary regions?
- What are the factors influencing the growth of the parent market?
Why should you prefer Technavio's market insights report?
Certified ISO 9001 : 2015
We are ISO 9001:2015 recognized that ensures quality services and product delivery to our clients.
We are GDPR and CCPA compliant! Your transaction & personal information is protected from unauthorized use.
One user only.
Quick & easy download option
Unlimited user access (Within your organization)
Complimentary Customization Included
Get the report (PDF) sent to your email within minutes.
Subscribe & Save
Get lifetime access to our
Did you know?
Did you know?
Did you know?
Customized Report as per your Business Needs
- Our analysts will work directly with you and understand your needs
- Get data on specified regions or segments, competitor and Vendors
- Data will be formatted and presented as per your requirements
- We offer $1000 worth of FREE customization at the time of purchase
Let us help you make report more suited to your requirements.
- Get a competitive breakdown as per your niche industry
- Customize the data with various metrics that meet your business prerequisite
- Understand Revenue Sources, Customers and many more
- Details on Market Share
- These customizations are done in a short amount of time by our analysts and industry experts