Treasury and Risk Management Software Market by Deployment and Geography - Forecast and Analysis 2020-2024
- Published: Nov 2019
- Pages: 149
- SKU: IRTNTR40117
The 2021-2025 version of this report is just being published. Buy it now and get up to $1000 worth of free customization!
The treasury and risk management software market size has the potential to grow by USD 975.62 million during 2020-2024 and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate during the forecast period because of the steady increase in year-over-year growth.
This treasury and risk management software market research report analyzes the market’s competitive landscape and offers information on several market vendors, including Calypso Technology Inc., EdgeVerve Systems Ltd., Fidelity National Information Services Inc., Finastra, ION Group, Kyriba Corp., Murex SAS, SAP SE, TreasuryXpress Inc., and Wolters Kluwer NV. Also, the report provides a detailed analysis of the market by deployment (on-premises and cloud-based) and geography (APAC, Europe, MEA, North America, and South America).
Statistical Analysis of Treasury and Risk Management Software Market
Get ToC, LoE, sample illustrations, and more information on Treasury and Risk Management Software Market Statistics
Market Competitive Analysis
The treasury and risk management software market is concentrated, and the degree of concentration will increase during the forecast period. Murex SAS, SAP SE, TreasuryXpress Inc., and Wolters Kluwer NV are a few of the significant market participants. The accelerating market growth momentum will offer immense business opportunities to the vendors. However, challenges such as the threat from open-source treasury and risk management software will impede the growth of many. To boost the treasury and risk management software market demand, vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
This treasury and risk management software market forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the market leaders and offers information on the competencies and capacities of the companies which will help clients improve their market positions. The report also covers details on the market’s competitive landscape and provides information on the products offered by various companies. This report also includes information on the upcoming treasury and risk management software market trends and challenges that will influence market growth. This will help companies create strategies to make the most of future growth opportunities.
This treasury and risk management software market analysis report provides information on the production, sustainability, and prospects of several leading companies, including:
- Calypso Technology Inc.
- EdgeVerve Systems Ltd.
- Fidelity National Information Services Inc.
- ION Group
- Kyriba Corp.
- Murex SAS
- SAP SE
- TreasuryXpress Inc.
- Wolters Kluwer NV
Treasury and Risk Management Software Market: Segmentation by Region
For more treasury and risk management software market insights on shares of various regions Request for a FREE sample now!
North America has a significant presence of end-users such as the BFSI, healthcare, IT, and other industries. Enterprises in these industries are increasingly adopting treasury and risk management software to mitigate issues in managing financial structuring and strategy alignment based on the risk factors in crucial business areas.
Almost 34% of the overall market’s growth will originate from North America during the forecast period. Many established vendors are based out of North America. Moreover, vendors are expanding their product portfolio by integrating their offerings with advanced technologies such as AI, blockchain, analytics, and cloud computing. The US and Canada are the key markets for treasury and risk management software in North America. Market growth in this region will be faster than the growth of the market in South America.
Treasury and Risk Management Software Market: Segmentation by Deployment
Request for a FREE sample and Get more information on the market contribution of various deployment segments
Companies belonging to the BFSI and healthcare industries deal with critical business- and customer-related information that requires high security. On-premises treasury and risk management software offers high system security compared with the public cloud offering. Large organizations and institutions, mostly in the BFSI and healthcare industries, are the major end-users of on-premises treasury and risk management software.
However, the growth of the market in the on-premises segment will be slower than the could-based segment. This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the treasury and risk management software market segmentation.
Treasury and Risk Management Software Market Dynamics
Globally, organizations are focusing on reducing their liquidity or capital risk. To prevent capital losses, organizations have started adopting treasury and risk management software. For instance, in September 2019, Caisse des Dépôts Group opted for Murex’s MX.3 platform to manage its treasury risk and post-trade operations. Furthermore, the treasury and risk management software also offers integration, automation, visibility, and collaboration capabilities that assist treasurers in managing risks and maximizing liquidity.
Stringent regulations concerning managing and auditing financial data in organizations are also creating significant business opportunities for the vendors. The treasury and risk management software is helping end-users in complying with the regulations by ensuring systematic flow of treasury reports. These factors are expected to contribute to the treasury and risk management software market growth over the forecast period.
- The rising need for intelligent treasury management software is one of the significant treasury and risk management software market trends.
- There is a growing adoption of artificial intelligence (AI) in treasuries. AI-enabled treasury and risk management software can automate identifying risks, assess large volumes of data and generate new types of insights, track financial documents, and evolve chatbots.
- The intelligent software can also improve fraud detection and productivity.
- Such factors are creating a significant demand for treasury and risk management software integrated with big data, AI, and machine learning (ML).
- Identifying lucrative business opportunities, vendors have started forming partnerships, acquiring regional players, and launching new products.
- As a result of such factors, the treasury and risk management software market size will grow at a CAGR of almost 5% during 2020-2024.
Key Highlights of the Treasury and Risk Management Software Market Report for 2020-2024
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will accelerate the treasury and risk management software market growth during the next five years
- Precise estimation of the treasury and risk management software market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Treasury and risk management software market facts & figures and accurate predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- Estimation of potential opportunity for treasury and risk management software market by deployment and geographic segments
- Identification of key countries across APAC, Europe, MEA, North America, and South America
- A thorough analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of treasury and risk management software vendors
We can help! Our analysts can customize this report to meet your requirements. Get in touch
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The analysts have presented the various facets of the market with a particular focus on identifying the key industry influencers. The data thus presented is comprehensive, reliable, and the result of extensive research, both primary and secondary.
- Market size and forecast
- Market segmentation
- Geographical insights
- Competitive landscape
Get your FREE sample now!
Frequently Asked Questions?
- North America
- South America
- rising need for intelligent treasury management software
Get the report (PDF) sent to your email within minutes.
Subscribe & Save
Get lifetime access to our
Did you know?
Did you know?
Did you know?
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.