E-learning IT Infrastructure Market Growth, Size, Trends, Analysis Report by Type, Application, Region and Segment Forecast 2021-2025
- Published: May 2021
- Pages: 122
- SKU: IRTNTR70591
Enjoy complimentary customisation on priority with our Enterprise License!
One user only.
Quick & easy download option
Unlimited user access (Within your organization)
Complimentary Customization Included
The e-learning IT infrastructure market share is expected to increase by USD 164.56 billion from 2020 to 2025 at a CAGR of 15%.
This e-learning IT infrastructure market research report provides valuable insights on the post COVID-19 impact on the market, which will help companies evaluate their business approaches. Furthermore, this report extensively covers e-learning IT infrastructure market segmentations by category (connectivity, hardware, and software) and geography (North America, APAC, Europe, MEA, and South America). The e-learning IT infrastructure market report also offers information on several market vendors, including Adobe Inc., Apple Inc., Aptara Inc., Articulate Global Inc., Blackboard Inc., Intel Corp., Microsoft Corp., Oracle Corp., SAP SE, and Schoology Inc. among others.
What will the E-learning IT Infrastructure Market Size be During the Forecast Period?
Download the Free Report Sample to Unlock the E-learning IT Infrastructure Market Size for the Forecast Period and Other Important Statistics
E-learning IT Infrastructure Market: Key Drivers, Trends, and Challenges
The emergence of virtual schools is notably driving the e-learning IT infrastructure market growth, although factors such as challenges related to optimal use may impede market growth. Our research analysts have studied the historical data and deduced the key market drivers and the COVID-19 pandemic impact on the e-learning IT infrastructure industry. The holistic analysis of the drivers will help in deducing end goals and refining marketing strategies to gain a competitive edge.
Key E-learning IT Infrastructure Market Driver
One of the key factors driving the e-learning IT Infrastructure market growth is the emergence of virtual schools. The phenomenon is gaining momentum largely in developed nations, such as the US and the UK. Virtual schools utilize various online tools, such as online content and delivery formats. Content can be presented to students in the format of videos, animations, games, and audios. Furthermore, virtual schools provide synchronous methods of interaction among students and teachers. Owing to massive education digitization steps and initiatives, virtual schools are getting popular among students and education authorities. Their growth is favored by the availability of virtual communication tools, virtual labs, and simulated learning environments. Providers of such technologies are helping institutions run virtual learning classrooms. The rising penetration of cloud technology in education is facilitating the management of every aspect of the institution. Hence, all these factors are expected to support the adoption of virtual schools and subsequently accelerate the growth of the global E-learning IT infrastructure market during the forecast period.
Key E-learning IT Infrastructure Market Trend
Another key factor driving the e-learning IT Infrastructure market growth is the rise of industry 4.0. Advances in digital technology have positively affected the manufacturing and services sectors in developed and emerging economies. Industry 4.0 is the latest development in the digital industrial technology spectrum, and it involves the analysis of data gathered from various sources, including machines, technologies, systems, and processes. A few key technologies that are driving Industry 4.0 are additive manufacturing, automation technologies, simulation, analytics, and cloud computing. These developments are a clear indication of the key skills required by the workforce. Educational institutions and corporate organizations need to revamp the curriculum and training methods to upgrade necessary skills. Hence, for higher education and corporate training, institutions and organizations must initiate various measures to upgrade learning programs. In this context, e-learning IT infrastructure plays a vital role, as institutions and organizations have the leverage to develop courses and content based on the requirement by updating the curriculum with the best practices of the industry. This provides a stable platform for educators and trainers to test and deliver numerous forms of learning methods such as flipped classrooms, blended learning, and competency-based education.
Key E-learning IT Infrastructure Market Challenge
Challenges related to optimal use is one of the key challenges hindering the e-learning IT Infrastructure market growth. One of the reasons that are pulling down the global e-learning infrastructure market is the presence of adequate infrastructure, which can collect the optimal benefits of employing e-learning devices. Proper internet connectivity, cloud services, and connected classrooms make for a strong IT infrastructure in educational institutions. Many institutions lack awareness regarding the proper use of software solutions through which they can maximize the efficiency of learning and teaching processes for both students and faculty. The internet accessibility disparity outside classrooms is affecting the proposed arrangement of students taking notebooks home. Under the absence of such facilities, they are not able to implement new teaching methods such as flipped classrooms, wherein students study at home prior to a classroom session. The improper integration of devices such as lecture capture solutions and interactive whiteboards (IWBs) can have a downturn effect on the overall efficiency of classrooms. This is providing to be a challenge because of the lack of common standards.
This e-learning IT infrastructure market analysis report also provides detailed information on other upcoming trends and challenges that will have a far-reaching effect on the market growth. The actionable insights on the trends and challenges will help companies evaluate and develop growth strategies for 2021-2025.
Parent Market Analysis
Technavio categorizes the global e-learning IT infrastructure market as a part of the global information technology spending market. Our research report has extensively covered external factors influencing the parent market growth potential in the coming years, which will determine the levels of growth of the e-learning it infrastructure market during the forecast period.
Who are the Major E-learning IT Infrastructure Market Vendors?
The report analyzes the market's competitive landscape and offers information on several market vendors, including:
- Adobe Inc.
- Apple Inc.
- Aptara Inc.
- Articulate Global Inc.
- Blackboard Inc.
- Intel Corp.
- Microsoft Corp.
- Oracle Corp.
- SAP SE
- Schoology Inc.
This statistical study of the e-learning it infrastructure market encompasses successful business strategies deployed by the key vendors. The e-learning it infrastructure market is fragmented and the vendors are deploying growth strategies such as organic and inorganic strategies to compete in the market.
Product Insights and News
- Adobe Inc.- The company offers E-learning IT infrastructure through Rapid learning such as for Compliance and Soft-skills Training , Responsive eLearning, Video-based Learning and others.
To make the most of the opportunities and recover from post COVID-19 impact, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The e-learning IT infrastructure market forecast report offers in-depth insights into key vendor profiles. The profiles include information on the production, sustainability, and prospects of the leading companies.
E-learning IT Infrastructure Market Value Chain Analysis
Our report provides extensive information on the value chain analysis for the e-learning IT infrastructure market, which vendors can leverage to gain a competitive advantage during the forecast period. The end-to-end understanding of the value chain is essential in profit margin optimization and evaluation of business strategies. The data available in our value chain analysis segment can help vendors drive costs and enhance customer services during the forecast period.
The report has further elucidated on other innovative approaches being followed by service providers to ensure a sustainable market presence.
Which are the Key Regions for E-learning IT Infrastructure Market?
For more insights on the market share of various regions Request for a FREE sample now!
37% of the market's growth will originate from APAC during the forecast period. India and Japan are the key markets for e-learning IT infrastructure in APAC. Market growth in this region will be faster than the growth of the market in regions.
North America is another significant region facilitating the e-learning IT infrastructure market growth over the forecast period. One of the major factors influencing the high growth of the e-learning market in region is diminishing technological barriers in the region. Most institutions in North America use online teaching methods in classrooms.The availability of gadgets like e-readers, tablets, and laptops, coupled with uninterrupted Internet connectivity, has led to the huge penetration of e-learning education in the region. This market research report entails detailed information on the competitive intelligence, marketing gaps, and regional opportunities in store for vendors, which will assist in creating efficient business plans.
COVID Impact and Recovery Analysis
In 2020, the outbreak of COVID-19 significantly changed the fundamentals of the e-learning IT infrastructure market in North America, including customer behavior, business revenues, and numerous aspects of corporate operations. A rise in the number of people working from home has increased their free time, which attracted them toward e-learning. This, in turn, has driven the demand for e-learning IT infrastructure. Furthermore, some schools in the US are forming unique partnerships. For instance, The Los Angeles Unified School District and PBS SoCal/KCET are offering local educational broadcasts, with separate channels focused on different ages and a range of digital options. Therefore, the growth of the market in the region was moderate in 2020, and the market is expected to grow further during the forecast period.
What are the Revenue-generating Other 1 Segments in the E-learning IT Infrastructure Market?
To gain further insights on the market contribution of various segments Request for a FREE sample
The e-learning IT infrastructure market share growth by the connectivity will be significant during the forecast period. Connectivity is mandatory for schools as well as vendors to provide the content to students and teachers in a smooth and uninterrupted manner. A robust connectivity infrastructure expedites the growth of the e-learning market globally. The need to maintain stable connectivity to deliver better e-learning services without any disruptions has resulted in significant investments in the connectivity infrastructure.
Besides the above-mentioned factors, the post COVID-19 impact has brought forth a slowdown in or fast tracked the demand for the service or product. This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the segments to the growth of the e-learning IT infrastructure market size and actionable market insights on post COVID-19 impact on each segment.
E-learning IT Infrastructure Market Scope
Growth momentum & CAGR
Decelerate at a CAGR of 15%
Market growth 2021-2025
$ 164.56 billion
YoY growth (%)
North America, APAC, Europe, MEA, and South America
Performing market contribution
APAC at 37%
Key consumer countries
US, India, UK, France, and Japan
Leading companies, Competitive strategies, Consumer engagement scope
Key companies profiled
Adobe Inc., Apple Inc., Aptara Inc., Articulate Global Inc., Blackboard Inc., Intel Corp., Microsoft Corp., Oracle Corp., SAP SE, and Schoology Inc.
Parent market analysis, Market growth inducers and obstacles, Fast-growing and slow-growing segment analysis, COVID 19 impact and recovery analysis and future consumer dynamics, Market condition analysis for forecast period
If our report has not included the data that you are looking for, you can reach out to our analysts and get segments customized.
What are the Key Data Covered in this E-learning IT Infrastructure Market Report?
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will drive e-learning IT infrastructure market growth during the next five years
- Precise estimation of the e-learning IT infrastructure market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Accurate predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the e-learning IT infrastructure industry across North America, APAC, Europe, MEA, and South America
- A thorough analysis of the market's competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of e-learning IT infrastructure market vendors
We can help! Our analysts can customize this report to meet your requirements. Get in touch
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Landscape
- 2.1 Market ecosystem
- Exhibit 01: Parent market
- Exhibit 02: Market characteristics
- 2.2 Value chain analysis
3 Market Sizing
- 3.1 Market definition
- Exhibit 03: Offerings of vendors included in the market definition
- 3.2 Market segment analysis
- Exhibit 04: Market segments
- 3.3 Market size 2020
- 3.4 Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 - 2025
- Exhibit 05: Global - Market size and forecast 2020 - 2025 ($ billion)
- Exhibit 06: Global market: Year-over-year growth 2020 - 2025 (%)
4 Five Forces Analysis
- 4.1 Five Forces Summary
- Exhibit 07: Five forces analysis 2020 & 2025
- 4.2 Bargaining power of buyers
- Exhibit 08: Bargaining power of buyers
- 4.3 Bargaining power of suppliers
- Exhibit 09: Bargaining power of suppliers
- 4.4 Threat of new entrants
- Exhibit 10: Threat of new entrants
- 4.5 Threat of substitutes
- Exhibit 11: Threat of substitutes
- 4.6 Threat of rivalry
- Exhibit 12: Threat of rivalry
- 4.7 Market condition
- Exhibit 13: Market condition - Five forces 2020
5 Market Segmentation by Category
- 5.1 Market segments
- 5.2 Comparison by Category
- 5.3 Connectivity - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 16: Connectivity - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ billion)
- Exhibit 17: Connectivity - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.4 Hardware - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 18: Hardware - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ billion)
- Exhibit 19: Hardware - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.5 Software - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 20: Software - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ billion)
- Exhibit 21: Software - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.6 Market opportunity by Category
- Exhibit 22: Market opportunity by Category
6 Customer landscape
- 6.1 Customer Landscape
- Exhibit 23: Customer landscape
7 Geographic Landscape
- 7.1 Geographic segmentation
- Exhibit 24: Market share by geography 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.2 Geographic comparison
- Exhibit 25: Geographic comparison
- 7.3 North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 26: North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ billion)
- Exhibit 27: North America - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.4 APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 28: APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ billion)
- Exhibit 29: APAC - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.5 Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 30: Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ billion)
- Exhibit 31: Europe - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.6 MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 32: MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ billion)
- Exhibit 33: MEA - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.7 South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 34: South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ billion)
- Exhibit 35: South America - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.8 Key leading countries
- Exhibit 36: Key leading countries
- 7.9 Market opportunity by geography
- Exhibit 37: Market opportunity by geography ($ billion)
8 Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- 8.1 Market drivers
- 8.2 Market challenges
- Exhibit 38: Impact of drivers and challenges
- 8.3 Market trends
9 Vendor Landscape
- 9.1 Overview
- 9.2 Vendor landscape
- Exhibit 39: Vendor landscape
- 9.3 Landscape disruption
- Exhibit 40: Landscape disruption
- Exhibit 41: Industry risks
10 Vendor Analysis
- 10.1 Vendors covered
- Exhibit 42: Vendors covered
- 10.2 Market positioning of vendors
- Exhibit 43: Market positioning of vendors
- 10.3 Adobe Inc.
- Exhibit 44: Adobe Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 45: Adobe Inc. - Business segments
- Exhibit 46: Adobe Inc. – Key news
- Exhibit 47: Adobe Inc. - Key offerings
- Exhibit 48: Adobe Inc. - Segment focus
- 10.4 Apple Inc.
- 10.5 Aptara Inc.
- Exhibit 53: Aptara Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 54: Aptara Inc. - Product and service
- Exhibit 55: Aptara Inc. – Key news
- Exhibit 56: Aptara Inc. - Key offerings
- 10.6 Articulate Global Inc.
- Exhibit 57: Articulate Global Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 58: Articulate Global Inc. - Product and service
- Exhibit 59: Articulate Global Inc. - Key offerings
- 10.7 Blackboard Inc.
- Exhibit 60: Blackboard Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 61: Blackboard Inc. - Product and service
- Exhibit 62: Blackboard Inc. – Key news
- Exhibit 63: Blackboard Inc. - Key offerings
- 10.8 Intel Corp.
- Exhibit 64: Intel Corp. - Overview
- Exhibit 65: Intel Corp. - Business segments
- Exhibit 66: Intel Corp. - Key offerings
- Exhibit 67: Intel Corp. - Segment focus
- 10.9 Microsoft Corp.
- Exhibit 68: Microsoft Corp. - Overview
- Exhibit 69: Microsoft Corp. - Business segments
- Exhibit 70: Microsoft Corp. - Key offerings
- Exhibit 71: Microsoft Corp. - Segment focus
- 10.10 Oracle Corp.
- Exhibit 72: Oracle Corp. - Overview
- Exhibit 73: Oracle Corp. - Business segments
- Exhibit 74: Oracle Corp. - Key offerings
- Exhibit 75: Oracle Corp. - Segment focus
- 10.11 SAP SE
- Exhibit 76: SAP SE - Overview
- Exhibit 77: SAP SE - Business segments
- Exhibit 78: SAP SE - Key offerings
- Exhibit 79: SAP SE - Segment focus
- 10.12 Schoology Inc.
- Exhibit 80: Schoology Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 81: Schoology Inc. - Business segments
- Exhibit 82: Schoology Inc. - Key offerings
- 11.1 Scope of the report
- 11.2 Currency conversion rates for US$
- Exhibit 83: Currency conversion rates for US$
- 11.3 Research methodology
- Exhibit 84: Research Methodology
- Exhibit 85: Validation techniques employed for market sizing
- Exhibit 86: Information sources
- 11.4 List of abbreviations
- Exhibit 87: List of abbreviations
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The analysts have presented the various facets of the market with a particular focus on identifying the key industry influencers. The data thus presented is comprehensive, reliable, and the result of extensive research, both primary and secondary.
- Market size and forecast
- Market segmentation
- Geographical insights
- Competitive landscape
Get your sample now!
Frequently Asked Questions?
- Emergence of virtual schools
- Increase in adoption of microlearning
Key Questions Answered
- What are the key global market and the regional market share?
- What are the revenue-generating key market segments?
- What are the key factors driving and challenging this market’s growth?
- Who are the key market vendors and their growth strategies?
- What are the latest trends influencing the growth of this market?
- What are the variables influencing the market growth in the primary regions?
- What are the factors influencing the growth of the parent market?
Why should you prefer Technavio's market insights report?
Certified ISO 9001 : 2015
We are ISO 9001:2015 recognized that ensures quality services and product delivery to our clients.
We are GDPR and CCPA compliant! Your transaction & personal information is protected from unauthorized use.
One user only.
Quick & easy download option
Unlimited user access (Within your organization)
Complimentary Customization Included
Get the report (PDF) sent to your email within minutes.
Subscribe & Save
Get lifetime access to our
Did you know?
Did you know?
Did you know?
Customized Report as per your Business Needs
- Our analysts will work directly with you and understand your needs
- Get data on specified regions or segments, competitor and Vendors
- Data will be formatted and presented as per your requirements
- We offer $1000 worth of FREE customization at the time of purchase
Let us help you make report more suited to your requirements.
- Get a competitive breakdown as per your niche industry
- Customize the data with various metrics that meet your business prerequisite
- Understand Revenue Sources, Customers and many more
- Details on Market Share
- These customizations are done in a short amount of time by our analysts and industry experts