Corporate M-Learning Market Growth, Size, Trends, Analysis Report by Type, Application, Region and Segment Forecast 2021-2025
- Published: Aug 2021
- Pages: 120
- SKU: IRTNTR41391
Enjoy complimentary customisation on priority with our Enterprise License!
One user only.
Quick & easy download option
Unlimited user access (Within your organization)
Complimentary Customization Included
The corporate m-learning market share is expected to increase by USD 21.9 billion from 2020 to 2025, and the market's growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 16.24%.
This corporate m-learning market research report provides valuable insights on the post COVID-19 impact on the market, which will help companies evaluate their business approaches. Furthermore, this report extensively covers corporate m-learning market segmentations by type (technical corporate m-learning and non-technical corporate m-learning) and geography (North America, Europe, APAC, and South America). The corporate m-learning market report also offers information on several market vendors, including Adobe Inc., Allen Interactions Inc., Aptara Inc., Articulate Global Inc., City & Guilds Group, dominKnow Inc., Higher Learning Technologies Corp., Infor Inc., Learning Technologies Group Plc, and Saba Software Inc. among others.
What will the Corporate M-Learning Market Size be During the Forecast Period?
Download the Free Report Sample to Unlock the Corporate M-Learning Market Size for the Forecast Period and Other Important Statistics
Corporate M-Learning Market: Key Drivers, Trends, and Challenges
Based on our research output, there has been a positive impact on the market growth during and post COVID-19 era. The reduction in employee training cost for employers is notably driving the corporate m-learning market growth, although factors such as data security and privacy issues may impede market growth. Our research analysts have studied the historical data and deduced the key market drivers and the COVID-19 pandemic impact on the corporate m-learning industry. The holistic analysis of the drivers will help in deducing end goals and refining marketing strategies to gain a competitive edge.
Key Corporate M-Learning Market Driver
Reduction in employee training cost for employers is a key driving factor impacting the global corporate m-learning market share growth. Organizations look for ways to cut down the operating cost and increase their profit. Employee training is one area where organizations spend significantly. Corporate m-learning helps organizations reduce the cost associated with employee training. Cost reduction is achieved by corporate m-learning due to the following reasons such as Elimination of the traveling and hospitality cost of instructors, Easy global deployment, so organizations can use the same training modules for different offices, which minimizes cost, Low variable cost required to train employees after the initial expenditure on the purchase of modules, Access to corporate m-learning content by employees several times at no additional cost, and Reduced employee turnover, which results in less cost for training and hiring of new employees and increases the efficiency of the company.
Key Corporate M-Learning Market Trend
Growing popularity of game-based learning is a key trending factor impacting the global corporate M-learning market share growth. The popularity of game-based learning in the corporate m-learning market is growing to improve the quality of training across the globe. This has resulted in the inclusion of various forms of corporate m-learning initiatives within the traditional training learning environment. In addition, the benefits of using gamification in corporate m-learning are Enhances learner engagement, Provides a sense of achievement, Influences behavior change, Invokes a healthy spirit of competition. This would encourage corporates to partner with a gamification solution provider to integrate gamification solutions in corporate m-learning. Thus, in order to ensure a more engaging and interesting classroom experience for employees, institutions are adopting innovative techniques such as gamification to ensure that learners have fun in the process of gaining knowledge and acquiring skills.
Key Corporate M-Learning Market Challenge
Data security and privacy issues will be a major challenge negatively impacting the global corporate M-learning market share growth during the forecast period. Content support systems and learning management systems (LMS) deployed for the delivery of corporate m-learning services collect large volumes of company data related to processes and products, which are mined using analytics and machine learning techniques. This is done to create personalized learning and enable automatic content delivery to employees. This data offers detailed insights that help employees know products and processes, identify appropriate intervention stages, and receive feedback. The collected data may even contain confidential information. The problems frequently focus around whether or not data is shared with third parties; and how data is shared with third parties, how data is obtained and stored legally. Employees that are uninformed can use weak passwords, destroy data by accident, fall for phishing schemes, have privileged account access, and surf websites that are not permitted.
This corporate m-learning market analysis report also provides detailed information on other upcoming trends and challenges that will have a far-reaching effect on the market growth. The actionable insights on the trends and challenges will help companies evaluate and develop growth strategies for 2021-2025.
Parent Market Analysis
Technavio categorizes the corporate m-learning market as a part of the global education services market. Our research report has extensively covered external factors influencing the parent market growth potential in the coming years, which will determine the levels of growth of the corporate m-learning market during the forecast period.
Who are the Major Corporate M-Learning Market Vendors?
The report analyzes the market's competitive landscape and offers information on several market vendors, including:
- Adobe Inc.
- Allen Interactions Inc.
- Aptara Inc.
- Articulate Global Inc.
- City & Guilds Group
- dominKnow Inc.
- Higher Learning Technologies Corp.
- Infor Inc.
- Learning Technologies Group Plc
- Saba Software Inc.
This statistical study of the corporate m-learning market encompasses successful business strategies deployed by the key vendors. The corporate m-learning market is fragmented and the vendors are deploying organic and inorganic growth strategies to compete in the market.
Product Insights and News
Adobe Inc - The company offers Adobe Captivate to create mobile learning courses for a multi-device world, with a smart eLearning design platform.
To make the most of the opportunities and recover from post COVID-19 impact, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The corporate m-learning market forecast report offers in-depth insights into key vendor profiles. The profiles include information on the production, sustainability, and prospects of the leading companies.
Corporate M-Learning Market Value Chain Analysis
Our report provides extensive information on the value chain analysis for the corporate m-learning market, which vendors can leverage to gain a competitive advantage during the forecast period. The end-to-end understanding of the value chain is essential in profit margin optimization and evaluation of business strategies. The data available in our value chain analysis segment can help vendors drive costs and enhance customer services during the forecast period.
The value chain of global education services market includes the following core components:
- Inbound logistics
- Outbound logistics
- Marketing and sales
- Support activities
The report has further elucidated on other innovative approaches being followed by service providers to ensure a sustainable market presence.
Which are the Key Regions for Corporate M-Learning Market?
For more insights on the market share of various regions Request for a FREE sample now!
27.75% of the market's growth will originate from North America during the forecast period. US and Canada are the key markets for corporate m-learning market in North America. Market growth in this region will be slower than the growth of the market in Europe and APAC.
The presence of major MNCs, such as Microsoft, SAP, Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp. (Cognizant Technology Solutions), BI WORLDWIDE, and others will facilitate the corporate m-learning market growth in North America over the forecast period. This market research report entails detailed information on the competitive intelligence, marketing gaps, and regional opportunities in store for vendors, which will assist in creating efficient business plans.
COVID Impact and Recovery Analysis
The global corporate m-learning market recorded unprecedented growth amid the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020. Owing to lockdown restrictions, people engaged in learning new courses and tried to develop soft skills. Online business developments accelerated the growth of corporate m-learning courses. Furthermore, the increasing adoption of the remote working model increased the number of corporate integrated courses, which facilitates mass learning among employees. Using the m-learning approach, organizations can leverage cost-effective means to engage, impart training, and provide critical information to employees. These factors contribute to the growth of the global corporate m-learning market in 2021, which is anticipated to continue during the forecast period.
What are the Revenue-generating Type Segments in the Corporate M-Learning Market?
To gain further insights on the market contribution of various segments Request for a FREE sample
The corporate m-learning market share growth by the technical corporate m-learning segment will be significant during the forecast period. The technical corporate m-learning segment is growing owing to the increase in the need for technical expertise in the field of IT, analytics, and others.
This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the segments to the growth of the corporate m-learning market size and actionable market insights on post COVID-19 impact on each segment.
Corporate M-Learning Market Scope
Growth momentum & CAGR
Accelerate at a CAGR of 16.24%
Market growth 2021-2025
$ 21.9 billion
YoY growth (%)
North America, Europe, APAC, and South America
Performing market contribution
North America at 27.75%
Key consumer countries
US, UK, China, Germany, and Canada
Leading companies, Competitive strategies, Consumer engagement scope
Key companies profiled
Adobe Inc., Allen Interactions Inc., Aptara Inc., Articulate Global Inc., City & Guilds Group, dominKnow Inc., Higher Learning Technologies Corp., Infor Inc., Learning Technologies Group Plc, and Saba Software Inc.
Parent market analysis, Market growth inducers and obstacles, Fast-growing and slow-growing segment analysis, COVID 19 impact and recovery analysis and future consumer dynamics, Market condition analysis for forecast period
If our report has not included the data that you are looking for, you can reach out to our analysts and get segments customized.
What are the Key Data Covered in this Corporate M-Learning Market Report?
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will drive corporate m-learning market growth during the next five years
- Precise estimation of the corporate m-learning market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Accurate predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the corporate m-learning industry across North America, Europe, APAC, and South America
- A thorough analysis of the market's competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of corporate m-learning market vendors
We can help! Our analysts can customize this report to meet your requirements. Get in touch
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Landscape
- 2.1 Market ecosystem
- Exhibit 01: Parent market
- Exhibit 02: Market characteristics
- 2.2 Value chain analysis
- Exhibit 03: Value Chain Analysis: Education services
3 Market Sizing
- 3.1 Market definition
- Exhibit 04: Offerings of vendors included in the market definition
- 3.2 Market segment analysis
- Exhibit 05: Market segments
- 3.3 Market size 2020
- 3.4 Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 - 2025
- Exhibit 06: Global - Market size and forecast 2020 - 2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 07: Global market: Year-over-year growth 2020 - 2025 (%)
4 Five Forces Analysis
- 4.1 Five forces summary
- Exhibit 08: Five forces analysis 2020 & 2025
- 4.2 Bargaining power of buyers
- Exhibit 09: Bargaining power of buyers
- 4.3 Bargaining power of suppliers
- Exhibit 10: Bargaining power of suppliers
- 4.4 Threat of new entrants
- Exhibit 11: Threat of new entrants
- 4.5 Threat of substitutes
- Exhibit 12: Threat of substitutes
- 4.6 Threat of rivalry
- Exhibit 13: Threat of rivalry
- 4.7 Market condition
- Exhibit 14: Market condition - Five forces 2020
5 Market Segmentation by Type
- 5.1 Market segments
- Exhibit 15: Type - Market share 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.2 Comparison by Type
- Exhibit 16: Comparison by Type
- 5.3 Technical corporate m-learning - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 17: Technical corporate m-learning - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 18: Technical corporate m-learning - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.4 Non-technical corporate m-learning - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 19: Non-technical corporate m-learning - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 20: Non-technical corporate m-learning - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.5 Market opportunity by Type
- Exhibit 21: Market opportunity by Type
6 Customer landscape
- 6.1 Customer landscape
- Exhibit 22: Customer landscape
7 Geographic Landscape
- 7.1 Geographic segmentation
- Exhibit 23: Market share by geography 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.2 Geographic comparison
- Exhibit 24: Geographic comparison
- 7.3 APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 25: APAC - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 26: APAC - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.4 North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 27: North America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 28: North America - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.5 Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 29: Europe - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 30: Europe - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.6 South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 31: South America - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 32: South America - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.7 MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 33: MEA - Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 34: MEA - Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.8 Key leading countries
- Exhibit 35: Key leading countries
- 7.9 Market opportunity by geography
- Exhibit 36: Market opportunity by geography ($ million)
8 Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- 8.1 Market drivers
- 8.2 Market challenges
- Exhibit 37: Impact of drivers and challenges
- 8.3 Market trends
9 Vendor Landscape
- 9.1 Vendor landscape
- Exhibit 38: Vendor landscape
- 9.2 Landscape disruption
- Exhibit 39: Landscape disruption
- Exhibit 40: Industry risks
- 9.3 Competitive scenario
10 Vendor Analysis
- 10.1 Vendors covered
- Exhibit 41: Vendors covered
- 10.2 Market positioning of vendors
- Exhibit 42: Market positioning of vendors
- 10.3 Adobe Inc.
- Exhibit 43: Adobe Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 44: Adobe Inc. - Business segments
- Exhibit 45: Adobe Inc.– Key news
- Exhibit 46: Adobe Inc. - Key offerings
- Exhibit 47: Adobe Inc. - Segment focus
- 10.4 Allen Interactions Inc.
- Exhibit 48: Allen Interactions Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 49: Allen Interactions Inc. - Product and service
- Exhibit 50: Allen Interactions Inc. – Key news
- Exhibit 51: Allen Interactions Inc. - Key offerings
- 10.5 Aptara Inc.
- 10.6 Articulate Global Inc.
- Exhibit 56: Articulate Global Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 57: Articulate Global Inc. - Product and service
- Exhibit 58: Articulate Global Inc. - Key offerings
- 10.7 City and Guilds Group
- Exhibit 59: City and Guilds Group - Overview
- Exhibit 60: City and Guilds Group - Product and service
- Exhibit 61: City and Guilds Group - Key offerings
- 10.8 Cornerstone OnDemand Inc.
- Exhibit 62: Cornerstone OnDemand Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 63: Cornerstone OnDemand Inc. - Business segments
- Exhibit 64: Cornerstone OnDemand Inc. – Key news
- Exhibit 65: Cornerstone OnDemand Inc. - Key offerings
- 10.9 dominKnow Inc.
- Exhibit 66: dominKnow Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 67: dominKnow Inc. - Product and service
- Exhibit 68: dominKnow Inc. - Key offerings
- 10.10 Higher Learning Technologies Corp.
- Exhibit 69: Higher Learning Technologies Corp. - Overview
- Exhibit 70: Higher Learning Technologies Corp. - Product and service
- Exhibit 71: Higher Learning Technologies Corp. - Key offerings
- 10.11 Koch Industries Inc.
- Exhibit 72: Koch Industries Inc. - Overview
- Exhibit 73: Koch Industries Inc. - Product and service
- Exhibit 74: Koch Industries Inc.– Key news
- Exhibit 75: Koch Industries Inc. - Key offerings
- 10.12 Learning Pool Ltd.
- Exhibit 76: Learning Pool Ltd. - Overview
- Exhibit 77: Learning Pool Ltd. - Product and service
- Exhibit 78: Learning Pool Ltd. - Key offerings
- 11.1 Scope of the report
- 11.2 Currency conversion rates for US$
- Exhibit 79: Currency conversion rates for US$
- 11.3 Research methodology
- Exhibit 80: Research Methodology
- Exhibit 81: Validation techniques employed for market sizing
- Exhibit 82: Information sources
- 11.4 List of abbreviations
- Exhibit 83: List of abbreviations
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The analysts have presented the various facets of the market with a particular focus on identifying the key industry influencers. The data thus presented is comprehensive, reliable, and the result of extensive research, both primary and secondary.
- Manufacturers and suppliers
- Channel partners
- Industry experts
- Strategic decision makers
- Industry journals and periodicals
- Government data
- Financial reports of key industry players
- Historical data
- Press releases
- Collation of data
- Estimation of key figures
- Analysis of derived insights
- Triangulation with data models
- Reference against proprietary databases
- Corroboration with industry experts
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Five forces analysis
- Market size and forecast
- Market segmentation
- Geographical insights
- Competitive landscape
Get your sample now!
Frequently Asked Questions?
- Reduction in employee training cost for employers
- Growing popularity of game-based learning
Key Questions Answered
- What are the key global market and the regional market share?
- What are the revenue-generating key market segments?
- What are the key factors driving and challenging this market’s growth?
- Who are the key market vendors and their growth strategies?
- What are the latest trends influencing the growth of this market?
- What are the variables influencing the market growth in the primary regions?
- What are the factors influencing the growth of the parent market?
Why should you prefer Technavio's market insights report?
Certified ISO 9001 : 2015
We are ISO 9001:2015 recognized that ensures quality services and product delivery to our clients.
We are GDPR and CCPA compliant! Your transaction & personal information is protected from unauthorized use.
One user only.
Quick & easy download option
Unlimited user access (Within your organization)
Complimentary Customization Included
Get the report (PDF) sent to your email within minutes.
Subscribe & Save
Get lifetime access to our
Did you know?
Did you know?
Did you know?
Customized Report as per your Business Needs
- Our analysts will work directly with you and understand your needs
- Get data on specified regions or segments, competitor and Vendors
- Data will be formatted and presented as per your requirements
- We offer $1000 worth of FREE customization at the time of purchase
Let us help you make report more suited to your requirements.
- Get a competitive breakdown as per your niche industry
- Customize the data with various metrics that meet your business prerequisite
- Understand Revenue Sources, Customers and many more
- Details on Market Share
- These customizations are done in a short amount of time by our analysts and industry experts